Chaos In Dallas

Options
1666768697072»

Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    In other countries, minorities that are alienated tend to have a armed movement (ex: ETA in Spain, IRA in Northern Ireland, PLO in Palestine) - Dallas may be the future if America does not tackle this. Some ain't feeling marching. You've been warned. What does that mean for black people? A clamp down of the police state of course. Liberate your community by building wealth and circulating your dollars.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    giphy.gif

i spit out my drink at this:

The president arrives in Dallas having caused countless police officers severe psychological trauma. He has put officers in the paralyzing position of defending the whole of our citizenry after he has methodically cleaved that citizenry into pieces, with some like shards of glass ready to cut officers down. He has implicitly suggested that officers ask themselves if their impulses to protect and to serve are a thin veil for opposite impulses to harm citizens — even to ? them.

Journeying to Dallas in “support” of police officers is another toxic mind game by the president. It apparently wasn’t enough for him to pit whole populations against the police. It apparently wasn’t enough for him to make police question their own motivations and decency. Now he has to deny that he was the instigator of these seditious forces by praising officers and saying he mourns those who were assassinated. This will deprive some officers of their own proper rage at having been wrongly vilified by the president. And denying one’s proper rage is the growing place for depression.

The tug of war inside America, as regards those charged with protecting and serving us, at risk of their own lives, is the product of the Obama administration. The tug of war inside police officers who must protect and serve us while wondering if large numbers of us hate them is the product of the Obama administration.

I believe the president knows very well that dividing is the way to conquer the spirit of our nation and the spirit of those fundamentally decent men and women who protect our laws with their lives.

Dr. Keith Ablow is a psychiatrist and member of the Fox News Medical A-Team.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/12/obamas-toxic-mind-game-with-police.html

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    giphy.gif

The president arrives in Dallas having caused countless police officers severe psychological trauma. He has put officers in the paralyzing position of defending the whole of our citizenry after he has methodically cleaved that citizenry into pieces, with some like shards of glass ready to cut officers down. He has implicitly suggested that officers ask themselves if their impulses to protect and to serve are a thin veil for opposite impulses to harm citizens — even to ? them.

Journeying to Dallas in “support” of police officers is another toxic mind game by the president. It apparently wasn’t enough for him to pit whole populations against the police. It apparently wasn’t enough for him to make police question their own motivations and decency. Now he has to deny that he was the instigator of these seditious forces by praising officers and saying he mourns those who were assassinated. This will deprive some officers of their own proper rage at having been wrongly vilified by the president. And denying one’s proper rage is the growing place for depression.

The tug of war inside America, as regards those charged with protecting and serving us, at risk of their own lives, is the product of the Obama administration. The tug of war inside police officers who must protect and serve us while wondering if large numbers of us hate them is the product of the Obama administration.

I believe the president knows very well that dividing is the way to conquer the spirit of our nation and the spirit of those fundamentally decent men and women who protect our laws with their lives.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/07/12/obamas-toxic-mind-game-with-police.html

I don't like calling for people's death, but honestly the people who write ? like that on both sides of issues should all just die off. Let's be real, a lot of the problems in this country are as big as they are because of ? like that and the people stupid enough to let it influence them.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Very interesting. I guarantee the guy who wrote this is in the same category as the "Obama is a Muslim, Kenyan & hates america" crowd. These happen to be the same far right ppl who run the NRA & are ahead of all these racist police unions. So message to Barack, YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!. They HATE you for everything. Its frustrating watching the president put a smiley face on this ? . There is no compromise with ppl like this. America wont go anywhere until we confront these right wing racists that are policemen, politicians, judges etc...Why is Barry so scared to call these mf's out?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We need to stop trying to explain our anger to these idiots. They know damn well why us black folk mad as hell, they just don't give a ? . So they try to spin it back on us like we're wrong for being outraged.

Say it and stand the ? by it. ? their feelings. And our sisters are coming under a lot of fire from these bigots for speaking the truth, we need to support and defend them to the fullest.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    gorilla wrote: »

We need to stop trying to explain our anger to these idiots. They know damn well why us black folk mad as hell, they just don't give a ? . So they try to spin it back on us like we're wrong for being outraged.

Say it and stand the ? by it. ? their feelings. And our sisters are coming under a lot of fire from these bigots for speaking the truth, we need to support and defend them to the fullest.

I'm all for defending women, but come on man, the need to put everything on social media is tiresome. There was no reason for her to make that video and be all dramatic other than to attract attention to herself. She basically put an internal conflict on public display, and then we she gets the attention she wanted, she backpedaled. There are certainly some black women out there doing and saying real ? . I don't think this chick falls into that category though.
  • gorilla
    Options

I'm all for defending women, but come on man, the need to put everything on social media is tiresome. There was no reason for her to make that video and be all dramatic other than to attract attention to herself. She basically put an internal conflict on public display, and then we she gets the attention she wanted, she backpedaled. There are certainly some black women out there doing and saying real ? . I don't think this chick falls into that category though.

True dat
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

? all that.. this post reeks of you still not trying to step on toes

Let her cook, she was honest, clear and concise.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I get what you saying but sometimes you gotta ride with and support your peoples against the other side even when they wrong.

Once yall get behind closed doors or amongst your own peoples then you correct them tell about the ? they did wrong and to not do it again.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ? all that.. this post reeks of you still not trying to step on toes

Let her cook, she was honest, clear and concise.

lol What did I say that made you think anything about stepping on toes? Like I said, I dislike the compulsion people seem to have to put everything on social media and I distrust her motivation for doing so in this case. To me one of two things happened, she was either having some internal difficulties coming to grips with her feelings over what happened and posted it for some reason or she wanted to put some ? up in a grasp for attention. But I don't see how you can act like she wasn't worried about stepping on toes, when she softened her stance big time once she was on the news.
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I get what you saying but sometimes you gotta ride with and support your peoples against the other side even when they wrong.

Once yall get behind closed doors or amongst your own peoples then you correct them tell about the ? they did wrong and to not do it again.

Yeah I feel you there. But you have to be careful because some things can hurt what you're trying to accomplish, and in cases like that it's sometimes necessary to distance yourself or even rebuke the action. I'm not saying this is one of those cases, but a lot of people associated with these movements have been reckless.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? that police chief with his ? ass and ? those ? ass Dallas cops. That clown got the nerve to say stop placing strain on law enforcement. What strain? Them sorry ass pigs never get held accountable for the wrong they do. ? their kids, ? their parents and ? their spouses too.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Bill Maher spit that real

"Well, I understand the motivation, yes. How many videos can you see? How many years can go by when this is going on when black people are brutally assaulted? I mean the last one, guy was just right on the ground. And he put a slug in him. I'm surprised somebody did not fire back sooner." Maher said Wednesday evening.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^that filthy cac can drop dead. Her bully analogy was perfect
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    These happen to be the same far right ppl who run the NRA & are ahead of all these racist police unions. So message to Barack, YOU WILL NOT WIN WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!
    why is the NRA getting drug into this?

although it makes complete sense to me why Obama doesn't get traction with a gun-rights org he bashes constantly

• gorilla
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ^^^that filthy cac can drop dead. Her bully analogy was perfect

These bigots known damn well whats being said is real ? . Lets not forget these the same people that celebrate every year, the violence they carried out against those who they deemed oppressors of them. They're just heartless hypocrites

These the same ol give me liberty or give me death mofos that was crying about being free while they were supporting slavery. They think freedom and the right to fight back is exclusive to them. Thats all.

Its common sense when you think about it. Why do we keep trying to explain ? to tem? Of course your oppressor is going to disagree with your point of view. We need to stop letting them keep us tied up in pointless dialogue, it's distracting.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Why do blacks insist on going in these shows to debate ? ....cacs don't care bout ur plight and views they want u there for dramatics for rating
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    readImage?iid=6714067

Waiting for ic promised race war ...
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    sooooo apparently.........

"xHamster Just Bought Pizza For the Entire Dallas Police Department"

Jz4Cjoy.png

Okay then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯