[VIDEO] IS SALVATION ONLY RESERVED FOR ISRAELITES, THE LORDS CHOSEN?

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Social Lounge
There is a belief amongst Christianity that when in the New Testament, Paul and the disciples taught actual Gentiles so that they now can be saved and be ? 's people and get the promises promised to ISRAEL

....but were they really? Or were these Gentiles actually northern kingdom Israelites that were cast out of Israel due to Solomon's sin? And scattered across the 4 corners of the earth?

Christians, watch and leave a comment. IMO, the best way to refute is drop the time marker of what you believe he got wrong. He quotes scriptures heavily, this is not preacher rhetoric, reading 1 line and talking for 45 minutes

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urbt2s0-oqw

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoUVhWtktRo

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much clearer can "WHOMEVER believes in me say not die but have everlasting life" get?
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Context.

I can tell you didn't watch the video nor read the bible front to back so you don't understand the context

How much clearer can
    Matthew 15:24
    But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

get?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can dig it. I don't rock with the 1 west ideology tho
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

Yeah alot of them crazy looking ? in the streets claim make Hebrews look dumb

For those that don't know who 1west is, it's all them different camps on YouTube that be looking crazy in the street. They all used to be one camp
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Then that means Yahweh would forsaken many people who give up their lives for him. A true narcissistic thug.
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »

Yeah alot of them crazy looking ? in the streets claim make Hebrews look dumb

For those that don't know who 1west is, it's all them different camps on YouTube that be looking crazy in the street. They all used to be one camp

True and the meaning of 1 west is just what it sounds like. All the indigenous peoples in the western hemisphere, they consider Israelites, Indians, Mexicans, Negros, Dominicans, Haitians, Jamaicans, etc...
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Then that means Yahweh would forsaken many people who give up their lives for him. A true narcissistic thug.
    Lol they claim Christianity while enslaving blacks, killing off the Indians, and bombing Arabs

They don't worship the ? of the Bible, they worship Isis and heru.

Scriptural response to your statement

John 4
    20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jeremiah 16

19O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.
  • Ajackson17
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol they claim Christianity while enslaving blacks, killing off the Indians, and bombing Arabs

John 4
    20Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship. 21Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Jeremiah 16

19O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

It's competing against one deity to another deity. If people choose to worship Heru and Auset then that's fine. Heru defeated against an evil uncle. Auset and her husband helped civilized and treating people with respect and love to better humanity and Asuar was murdered by his brother and by humanity. Similar stories all across civilizations. Europeans just replaced the words they use for Odin and other crazy vicious deities for Yahweh name. Nothing new.

And I was not referring to just Europeans. I mean everyone. Will John Brown go to heaven or nah
  • Black Boy King
    Options

John 4

Jeremiah 16

It's competing against one deity to another deity. If people choose to worship Heru and Auset then that's fine. Heru defeated against an evil uncle. Auset and her husband helped civilized and treating people with respect and love to better humanity and Asuar was murdered by his brother and by humanity. Similar stories all across civilizations. Europeans just replaced the words they use for Odin and other crazy vicious deities for Yahweh name. Nothing new.

And I was not referring to just Europeans. I mean everyone. Will John Brown go to heaven or nah

Yep. Fake ass roman christianity came from Egypt and Sumerian (Babylonia) ? .
    Let em die in their idolatry. They deserve everything they got coming to em

Imagine their faces when they see a angry black man coming back on a UFO looking like a black ssj5 Goku talking about he's the Messiah.

Booyyyyy oh boy
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Just saw your john brown question

Unless John Brown was just a real european looking black man, he's going into slavery like everyone else. If he's a good boy I'll let him stay in the house, how bout that

The so called white mans judgement is he's gonna go into slavery then be blotted out the earth. The whole book of Obadiah is about Esau/Edom, he's the only nation that's promised no mercy when the Lords executes his vengeance. And I'm sure all the gentiles agree with that, he's the plague in the earth
  • Ajackson17
    Options

John 4

Jeremiah 16

Yep. Fake ass roman christianity came from Egypt and Sumerian (Babylonia) ? .
    Let em die in their idolatry. They deserve everything they got coming to em

Imagine their faces when they see a angry black man coming back on a UFO looking like a black ssj5 Goku talking about he's the Messiah.

Booyyyyy oh boy

Egyptian culture which is african culture influence the world in positive ways. Influence the bible in a lot of ways as well and heck their influence is how the canaannites learn how to write and Hebrew alphaebet came canaan. There is literally no way to prove that Israel was not influence when their king seals bear the scarab.

ancient-seal-585x400.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Unless John Brown was just a real european looking black man, he's going into slavery like everyone else. If he's a good boy I'll let him stay in the house, how bout that

The so called white mans judgement is he's gonna go into slavery then be blotted out the earth. The whole book of Obadiah is about Esau/Edom, he's the only nation that's promised no mercy when the Lords executes his vengeance. And I'm sure all the gentiles agree with that, he's the plague in the earth

So Yahweh distinguish people by race huh.....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imo, salvation is for everyone, for everyone to escape the dreaded path of ignorance.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    As a person who use to lean to Hebrew Israelite path and my studies show me this book is definitely about a group of people who who came from a Turkish area then migrated to the land of the two rivers then to the land of the nile then back to the levant. They are not African people, they are not us and from the black sea origin of where white skin comes from as far as science. The gene Scl45a2 and OAC2 gene. These people are definitely not black people as far as we proper methodology comes into play. This ain't trying to be nasty or disrespectful, but I have to give truth to power.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Yup, by nationality though not the modern idea of race which was created by a European I forget his name. ? divided the world into nations, but the wicked want us to be all one, just like in ancient Babylon under the African king Nimrod. ? said nahhh bruh divide them tongues

And why you lying, you know damn well you ain't never f'd wit Hebrew Israelites, you always been on that kemet ? . Why you even posting here lmao
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Imo, salvation is for everyone, for everyone to escape the dreaded path of ignorance.

True, wisdom preserves one. Just as Rahab the harlot canaanite was spared when Israel attacked Canaan, because she had the wisdom to recognize they were Gods people.

But in reference to the promises of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob? The promise of obtaining the kingdom and inheriting the earth? Nahhh they don't get that kind of salvation.

I think what people don't understand is Israel needs saving from their enemies. We've lost our identity, land and culture. We have no representation amongst the nations. We need to be restored.

When Jesus came, the northern kingdom had been long cast off, they had been in Babylonian captivity, then Persian captivity, the Greek, and at Jesus time it was the Romans. They were waiting forthe promised Saviour, though they didn't expect him to die and say I'll be back . they thought they were gonna get restored right then

Acts 1:6
    When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this is true then the entire bible is incoherent the whole purpose of the Jews existing was for them to be light unto the other nations.... i really don't know how people can take the Hebrew Israelite theology serious it's absolutely ridiculous
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    If this is true then the entire bible is incoherent the whole purpose of the Jews existing was for them to be light unto the other nations.... i really don't know how people can take the Hebrew Israelite theology serious it's absolutely ridiculous

We are a light to the nations. They will learn from us, and we will rule

Is it not written in Proverbs that:

29:2
    When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Did I not quote that Jeremiah prophesied

Jeremiah 16:19
    O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

We will teach them the truth and rule in righteousness. But they gonna have to pay for lying to us
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Yup, by nationality though not the modern idea of race which was created by a European I forget his name. ? divided the world into nations, but the wicked want us to be all one, just like in ancient Babylon under the African king Nimrod. ? said nahhh bruh divide them tongues

And why you lying, you know damn well you ain't never f'd wit Hebrew Israelites, you always been on that kemet ? . Why you even posting here lmao

I was ? with it for a grip from 08 to 12.

Oh recent news
    https://youtu.be/wfNJCyQdQU8

My first black Hebrew Israelite video

https://youtu.be/XZmw4SkWplA
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    At the end of the day regardless how someone feels about a particular ideology, the work speaks for itself. No matter what the organization is if they are about the liberation of so called black people, if they are providing programs and institutions to help feed, educate, and rehabilitate and keep families together, providing jobs it's something positive. No matter how you or I may feel about the doctrine actions speak louder than words
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    You really gonna sit here and front lmao? ? seent you grow up on these forums bruh lmao! from the ? gimmick the simp gimmick lolll u was a hebrew then huh? and now the sa neter disciple , chilllllll bruh

But if you wanna claim you turned from the Word after u got it then I feel sorry for you cuz. As the proverb goes, a dog always turns back to his ?

2 Peter 2
    20For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own ? again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

• SELASI_i
    Options
    Aww man had to laugh @ the Sa neter disciple line, just cause it's so many out there. Ajackson coo tho
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Aww man had to laugh @ the Sa neter disciple line, just cause it's so many out there. Ajackson coo tho

Ask waterproof lol

But I appreciate all you brothas though
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

O LORD, my strength, and my fortress, and my refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come unto thee from the ends of the earth, and shall say, Surely our fathers have inherited lies, vanity, and things wherein there is no profit.

We will teach them the truth and rule in righteousness. But they gonna have to pay for lying to us

Jeremiah 16:19 in not helping you case read it carefully

Jeremiah praying says that the gentiles shall come to ? and lament over the lies and vanity of there forefathers the verse says nothing about Israelites ruling over gentiles

and by the time we get to 16:21 it says

Do people make their own gods?
    Yes, but they are not gods!”
    21 “Therefore I will teach them—
    this time I will teach them
    my power and might.
    Then they will know
    that my name is the Lord.

^^^^^ the verse does not say ISRAEL WILL TEACH THEM it says ? WILL TEACH THEM.
  • Black Boy King
    edited July 2016
    Options
    back to regularly scheduled programming

Jeremiah 16:19 in not helping you case read it carefully

Jeremiah praying says that the gentiles shall come to ? and lament over the lies and vanity of there forefathers the verse says nothing about Israelites ruling over gentiles

and by the time we get to 16:21 it says

Do people make their own gods?
    Yes, but they are not gods!”
    21 “Therefore I will teach them—
    this time I will teach them
    my power and might.
    Then they will know
    that my name is the Lord.

^^^^^ the verse does not say ISRAEL WILL TEACH THEM it says ? WILL TEACH THEM.

? ain't bout to come off the throne and teach no gotdamn heathens, WTH you talkin about lmao??? The Lord will be dwelling with us in the kingdom and the Gentiles are required to come 3 times a year, we will be a nation of PRIESTS, teaching them how to worship the one true ?

But verse 21 aint talking about that AT ALLLLL... its talkin bout something much different

Lets look at some other translations of that verse you showed
    NLT
    The LORD says, "Now I will show them my power; now I will show them my might. At last they will know and understand that I am the LORD.
    ESV
    “Therefore, behold, I will make them know, this once I will make them know my power and my might, and they shall know that my name is the LORD.”
    NASB
    "Therefore behold, I am going to make them know-- This time I will make them know My power and My might; And they shall know that My name is the LORD."
    KJV
    Therefore, behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know mine hand and my might; and they shall know that my name is The LORD.

He gon "teach them" (or "make them know") by WHOOPIN DAT ASS, they gonna KNOW his name is the LORD when he lays his vengeance upon them.

PROOF - Lets get a precept for that:

Ezekiel 25:17
    And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

That don't sound like Sunday school bruhhhh