Why don't women question their choice in men?

Options
allreasoned_out
allreasoned_out Members Posts: 2,696 ✭✭
edited July 2010 in For The Grown & Sexy
Many women can go through one bad relationship after another in which they are mistreated, but wouldn't question their role in choosing the men who mistreated them. I mean it is men who usually approach women, and women just pick the one they like the best. So you'd figure that after a while they would want to take a hard look at their choices. But no, more often than not they'll only blame the men for being bad.

Comments

• eternalmoney
    eternalmoney Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Many women can go through one bad relationship after another in which they are mistreated, but wouldn't question their role in choosing the men who mistreated them. I mean it is men who usually approach women, and women just pick the one they like the best. So you'd figure that after a while they would want to take a hard look at their choices. But no, more often than not they'll only blame the men for being bad.

Are you speaking from your experiences as a woman or are you being the voice of reason for your ? of a mammy for laying up with your absentee daddy?
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Women do just that, ironically they do it when they're in the mid thirties, have two or more babies daddies and are 40-60 lbs overweight.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Are you speaking from your experiences as a woman or are you being the voice of reason for your ? of a mammy for laying up with your absentee daddy?

Why would you say something like that? My mother and father are still together. Smh.
  • the_underground
    the_underground Members Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not a fan of broad generalizations. I don't agree. I've made mistakes in the men I choose, but I'm learning. With time, you grow and you see what mistakes you made and change accordingly. I won't make the same mistakes I made in the past. That has more to do with maturity, not my gender.
  • allreasoned_out
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Not a fan of broad generalizations. I don't agree. I've made mistakes in the men I choose, but I'm learning. With time, you grow and you see what mistakes you made and change accordingly. I won't make the same mistakes I made in the past. That has more to do with maturity, not my gender.

I know some women do question their choice in men, but I would say most don't.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I know some women do question their choice in men, but I would say most don't.

you don't know most women
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited July 2010
    Options
    you don't know most women

yes she does
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    yes she does

allreasoned_out is a woman?
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited July 2010
    Options
    allreasoned_out is a woman?

yes she is
  • Soulljah T
    Soulljah T Banned Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The problem here is the man. HE never takes repsonsibility for who HE chooses, He doesn't think for one second that his choices are his fault and his bad but NOOOOO he's a man! He can do wrong! Women suck! He can date all the ? he want and still blame them for him choosing to ? with them.

typical ? ? .
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I think the shoe can be put on the other foot as the question should be asked towards men as well. It's a two-way street in my opinion.
  • BackInWhite
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    The problem here is the man. HE never takes repsonsibility for who HE chooses, He doesn't think for one second that his choices are his fault and his bad but NOOOOO he's a man! He can do wrong! Women suck! He can date all the ? he want and still blame them for him choosing to ? with them.

typical ? ? .

show a ? yo feet, b
    ? all that other ? you talkin bout
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Same with men who complain about "? and hoes" all the time yet always get with the same types of ? and hoes. THEN complain because they are jealous of their friends' healthy relationships with a good woman.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    If you find yourself in bad relationship after bad relationship its your fault. Women as well as men need to be better general managers in who they choose. Usually they're is a warning before the storm some choose to take heed others dont.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    repetitive thread
This discussion has been closed.