Are dudes really into cuckolding and swinging out here?

Options
12346»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    So what the fact still remains that we are not white and therefore we are in an inferior social position so ? white women and being their sex toys is a form of self degradation.

You sound just are ? ignorant as she does because the wide range of looks are also be found in african except for the blue eyes.

I didn't say we were white. I don't get how the two of you jumped to that conclusion. I said we're not pure in our bloodlines because of our ancestry. Nothing more, nothing less.
    You cannot say you want to fight white supremacy and then say you are okay with being a white sex toy.

Let me explain this to y'all:

Who you have fun with sexually has ? to do with it. I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun. I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. THAT, my friend, is all that matters. ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own.

My business is still growing. Hopefully within a year I'll be able to move it out of the garage and into a small office and be in a position to start hiring people as consultants and SOC analysts. When I hit that point, my first preference for hiring will go to Black and Native applicants. With the SOC analysts, I'll take Black or Native person with interest in this field but no experience and train him or her if they will commit to learning before I hire a white person with experience. Guide their career and hopefully at least one will do the same as me, start their own business.

I live in the hood right now, so I frequent Black businesses in the neighborhood to keep money circulating through the community as much as possible. If I'm not shopping Black I keep it with other minorities as a show of solidarity. When money allows I'm going to open personal and business accounts with a Black owned bank (sadly there are none in this state) to keep my money Black. Anything to bring not just Black folks up, but all minority groups in this country.

THAT is how you fight white supremacy. White racists have the ability to oppress us as a people and that power is primarily financial. When you give YOUR people the ability to empower themselves financially you help to break that cycle of oppression. When the white man no longer controls your ability to eat, clothe yourself, and provide a home for yourself you've broken through that oppression.

Who I choose to ? for fun has NOTHING to do with any of this.

YEAH you are just trying to convince yourself.

white supremacy is not just about money it has social and political aspects as well so while it is important to economically fight white supremacy if we don't also defeat it's other aspects we will never escape it. There are multitudes of rich ? . You married a black woman but you disgrace her by ? white women??? what is going to happen if there is an accident and you get this white girl pregnant??? the destruction of a black 2 parent family that's what. How many other black men with your thought process cheat on their wives with white women only eventually after a few years of marriage eventually say ? it and finally get with that white girl?? too many.

Who you choose to ? says a lot about you as a person. the things that you like are who you are, No matter what it is cars, jewelry, white women, tv shows, clothing, the entertainment you consume, the sports you play everything you willingly partake of and enjoy reflects who you are.

I want you to look at the bolded part, go back through this entire thread, and QUOTE ME where I said I currently ? these other dude's wives even though I'm married.

I'll wait...

Didn't find that, did you? What I said was this:
    Best believe if I ever find myself single this i precisely what I'd be doing. I'd be all up on Craigslist beatin the brakes offa some chump ass white boy's wife.

Y'all are still conflating "? " with "love" and "commitment". Who you ? FOR FUN has nothing to do with anything else, that ? is for recreation. It's like trying to say that because you like to play basketball you ain't helping the Black struggle; ? makes no sense.

Nah, y'all just keep trying to find little ways to discredit someone through arbitrarily set criteria that, in essence, is meaningless to the struggle.

If I'm giving jobs to black men and women, giving Black teenagers training, spending the money I make off of white companies in the Black community, and helping to advance us as a people through political connections I develop as my business grows I've made a far bigger impact on Black America than any of y'all sittin off banging keys.

the martial status of the white ? is unimportant I never mentioned anything about the white girl being married so you must be having reading comprehension issues..... the fact remains that you would cheat on your black wife with a white woman and that kind of thinking/action has negative effects on black society. Like i have said many times on here already i am an investor/business man/ landlord so i relate to you wanting to give blacks jobs but that is not the end all be all of black empowerment. If we are rich and employed but the social structure of our families and communities are trash then whatever we build won't be long lasting because successive generations will be weaklings.

If does not matter if it's love or just ? the consequences can be the same
  • Ida B. Wells
    Ida B. Wells Members Posts: 46
    Options
    If y'all keep killing all these white men, their won't be no more white women created for the future generation of Black ? not born yet.

Remember, that non-black woman you ? for was once the nut in the white mans ? . Keep giving the white man power over your ? .

Y'all can do what y'all want.. Just don't expect for me as a black woman to offer you a job at my business, nor protest, nor give a damn when you are dead in the streets after your snow queen male relatives have killed you.

tumblr_mmyzidrCKW1ry0noso1_400.gif

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC

Thanks but I have my OWN business to run. Besides, I don't think I would want to work for "Hotep R Us Beauty Salon and Rib Shack"

What business? Rent a ? ? Bucks for sale?

You got worms in the hole of your ? for ? with non-black women.

BYE ? !

Don't quote my post no more. I don't like responding to niggerstock ? males.

Be gone, before I hex you with some voodoo.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the martial status of the white ? is unimportant I never mentioned anything about the white girl being married so you must be having reading comprehension issues..... the fact remains that you would cheat on your black wife with a white woman and that kind of thinking/action has negative effects on black society. Like i have said many times on here already i am an investor/business man/ landlord so i relate to you wanting to give blacks jobs but that is not the end all be all of black empowerment. If we are rich and employed but the social structure of our families and communities are trash then whatever we build won't be long lasting because successive generations will be weaklings.

If does not matter if it's love or just ? the consequences can be the same

Here's what you wrote... twice:

YEAH you are just trying to convince yourself.

white supremacy is not just about money it has social and political aspects as well so while it is important to economically fight white supremacy if we don't also defeat it's other aspects we will never escape it. There are multitudes of rich ? . You married a black woman but you disgrace her by ? white women??? what is going to happen if there is an accident and you get this white girl pregnant??? the destruction of a black 2 parent family that's what. How many other black men with your thought process cheat on their wives with white women only eventually after a few years of marriage eventually say ? it and finally get with that white girl?? too many.

Who you choose to ? says a lot about you as a person. the things that you like are who you are, No matter what it is cars, jewelry, white women, tv shows, clothing, the entertainment you consume, the sports you play everything you willingly partake of and enjoy reflects who you are.
    The disturbing thing about blacks who race mix and then claim they are down for black empowerment is that they don't see how they will always be double minded... Most black men with whites aren't in a "lets only ? relationship" some way some how you are spending money on these ? ... so these men end up giving emotional,physical and financial resources away to white women..... and these white women are in direct competition with black women soooo what is going on is that these black men are inadvertently helping white women maintain her positions of financial and mental supremacy over black women.

And this has a negative affect on the black race as a whole because those same black women are raising black children.

i MEAN THINK about it if you are cheating on your wife with a white ? and eventually your wife finds out ( which they always do) she may want a divorce. If it's a nasty divorce your children, your daughters will eventually find out you broke up the family for a white ? ...... now don't you think your daughter could develop an inferiority complex or an intense hatred for white women.

So, you write some ? talking about cheating on my wife with white women, but at no point in time did I ever say I stepped out on my wife or even WOULD step out on her in such a manner and, in fact, gave the specific conditions where I would ? a white man's wife:
    Best believe if I ever find myself single this i precisely what I'd be doing. I'd be all up on Craigslist beatin the brakes offa some chump ass white boy's wife.

But I'm the one with comprehension issues???

C'mon bruh, take the L like a man. You made a mistake, tried your best to pin some ? on me but you were flat out wrong about it. Acknowledge that you were wrong and keep it moving.
  • zzombie
    Options
    @konceptjones stop the ? you clearly said

"Who you have fun with sexually has ? to do with it. I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun. I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. THAT, my friend, is all that matters. ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own.
  • konceptjones
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • konceptjones
    Options

"Who you have fun with sexually has ? to do with it. I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun. I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. THAT, my friend, is all that matters. ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own.

Comprehension is key to my statement:

I can ? whoever I want prior to settling down. Who I settle down with and have children with are what matters. I EVEN SAY THAT AT THE END OF THE ? POST!!!

Who you have fun with sexually has ? to do with it. I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun. I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. THAT, my friend, is all that matters. ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own.

It's called "sowing your oats". And even in what you quoted I didn't say I was cheating on my wife; that's a reach even Mr Fantastic couldn't pull off.

• zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

I can ? whoever I want prior to settling down. Who I settle down with and have children with are what matters. I EVEN SAY THAT AT THE END OF THE ? POST!!!

It's called "sowing your oats". And even in what you quoted I didn't say I was cheating on my wife; that's a reach even Mr Fantastic couldn't pull off.

THAT'S NOT What YOU SAID THAT'S YOUR SPIN ON THINGS after being called out on the problems with your statement.

YOU SAID "I CAN" NOT " YOU CAN" if you had wrote "YOU CAN" then your defenses of my criticism would make more sense.

BUT you said

"I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun.

then you said

I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. .... ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own

so at the end of the day you are ? who you want and you have a black family no where in your statement do you disqualify ? who you want after you marry because you said "I CAN" AND THAT "I CAN" statement would apply to you now in the present tense AFTER YOUR MARRIAGE
  • konceptjones
    Options

THAT'S NOT What YOU SAID THAT'S YOUR SPIN ON THINGS after being called out on the problems with your statement.

YOU SAID "I CAN" NOT " YOU CAN" if you had wrote "YOU CAN" then your defenses of my criticism would make more sense.

BUT you said

"I can ? a chick from every race and ethnic background that exists on the planet and STILL fight white supremacy because at the end of the day that's just me having fun.

then you said

I MARRIED a Black woman and have children with my wife. .... ? who you want, but in the end settle down with your own

so at the end of the day you are ? who you want and you have a black family no where in your statement to you disqualify ? who you want after you marry because you said "I CAN" AND THAT i can statement would apply to you now in the present tense.

Keep trying to spin it bruh. You're trying too hard to make ? the way you want it to be but you just can't do it.

You misinterpreted what I wrote. How that happened I don't know but that is, indeed, what happened. I'm pointing out your error and you refuse to acknowledge it. I've given clarification using the very words I wrote but you're still trying to make it what YOU want it to be. You're wrong, bottom line. You're twisting my words to fit your narrative but that still doesn't make it true.

I've done my part in this exchange. It's up to you now to be a man, say "damn, my bad bruh I made a mistake" and move forward from that. Based on the entirety of this exchange I seriously doubt you'll do that. But, again, I've done my part to clarify all of this so at the very least I'm moving forward from it.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all could stop racial injustice by refusing to mess with WW, we'd be fighting for another 1000 years...
  • zzombie
    edited July 2016
    Options

BUT you said

then you said

so at the end of the day you are ? who you want and you have a black family no where in your statement to you disqualify ? who you want after you marry because you said "I CAN" AND THAT i can statement would apply to you now in the present tense.

Keep trying to spin it bruh. You're trying too hard to make ? the way you want it to be but you just can't do it.

You misinterpreted what I wrote. How that happened I don't know but that is, indeed, what happened. I'm pointing out your error and you refuse to acknowledge it. I've given clarification using the very words I wrote but you're still trying to make it what YOU want it to be. You're wrong, bottom line. You're twisting my words to fit your narrative but that still doesn't make it true.

I've done my part in this exchange. It's up to you now to be a man, say "damn, my bad bruh I made a mistake" and move forward from that. Based on the entirety of this exchange I seriously doubt you'll do that. But, again, I've done my part to clarify all of this so at the very least I'm moving forward from it.

Sorry i would admit to being wrong but since i am not wrong i won't be admitting to ? .... maybe what you wanted to say was given in your clarification but what you initially said does not reflect that. i am not twisting anything i addressing what you first said, you said " I CAN ".

WHAT YOU WANTED TO SAY was ? who you want to ? until you get married but you did not say that between your mind and the keyboard somethings went wrong
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Lmfao ? fighting tooth and nail to ? white women in peace

insane
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again, men and women concerned about what a man does in his or someone else's bedroom is ? . ? ? ? !!! Go make some money and stop worrying about ? that isn't attached to you. That's ? !!

You are correct but don't spit that "black power i hate the evil white man" ? if you are concurrently ? /in love with his daughters.

too much cognitive dissonance

Y'all ? know where I stand, i hate everyone. Just hate white people more. Black americans are Sheep. Also I've never laid with a white woman. No desire to unless itz ScarJo.
    Once again, men and women concerned about what a man does in his or someone else's bedroom is ? . ? ? ? !!! Go make some money and stop worrying about ? that isn't attached to you. That's ? !!

Black men who are ? white women, and allowing white men to watch them, ? on their face, swallow their ? , ? while they have sex with their wife is whats ? , and sexually dysfunctional.

You can really tell who didn't grow up with their fathers in their lives.

Cuckolding is whats ? .

Most of that is absolutely ? . But a man concerning his self about another man's ? is also ? . So you as a woman have all the right to ? about it. But a man ? or speaking about other men in a sexual manner is ? .
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If y'all keep killing all these white men, their won't be no more white women created for the future generation of Black ? not born yet.

Remember, that non-black woman you ? for was once the nut in the white mans ? . Keep giving the white man power over your ? .

Y'all can do what y'all want.. Just don't expect for me as a black woman to offer you a job at my business, nor protest, nor give a damn when you are dead in the streets after your snow queen male relatives have killed you.

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC

Why would you want your people to work for you? Instead of owning their own?

What can you offer to help the lost instead of putting them down?? There's millions of white people who do the ? daily, what's the difference between you and them besides skin color??

You've yet to offer a solution
  • MazterChef
    Options
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

#BLACKGIRLMAGIC

Don't put that hashtag after dumb ? logic
  • MazterChef
    Options
    Plot Twist

Black married/relationship couples are into this ? too.

Not all cuckold is interracial.

the first one i saw was a black guy with dreads and his wife
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not lying but I didn't know what the hell cuckold was until a couple years ago. Every time I seen the name on Xhamster or Xvideos, I thought that it was some real nasty ? because of the name. I finally clicked on a video and thought to myself why are the black dudes letting both the wife and her husband talk to him like that and just play along right with it.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Y'all know that's @? _lyfe right?
  • MazterChef
    Options
    Y'all know that's ? _lyfe right?

whos dat
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭