Lil bi-tch got her some too
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude about to visit Franklin
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Hope she's baiting Eugene and kills his ?
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Tara ain't sh-t lol
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Damn outfoxed by the white knight ?
  • 1CK1S
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Darryl said I dont ? with him
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wanted to see talking dead and see what maggie was wearing but they got this damn show now at 10
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope eps . Sasha could of use the lamp
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    I checked out on this show weeks ago lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I checked out on this show weeks ago lol

ya after this season im done .
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Mayb it was dr dre

bruh wtf happened to him... i forgot about cuz

I guess They also....

forgot about dre

He getting new fake braids
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This year been flames! I think the season finale gonna have 3 characters killed off.

I understand alot of you guys are not impressed with this show anymore, but honestly I love the slowness because it builds character development.

You can't be having wild ? happen every episode, if that's case then whenever ​people die it won't feel as impactful. This show actually brings a sense of realism because in reality every day ? wouldn't be dropping like flies or having huge crises. I think the slow pace is important for the ultimate build up. Makes things feel more real, and less then a "TV show"
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    i'm mad at Eugene for bringing that pill. now sasha is going to be a hostage and more slow suspense when this war is supposed to pop off quick fast in this season finale. eugenes cowardice is going to cause sashas death or sucide. his cowardice caused some one elses death in the comics.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope episode... the murder morgan one was good too..

crazy to see the squad jacking another for they ? .... shows the ? don came full circle
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this past episode was ? stupid. they go strong arm guns away from some chicks and they're supposed to be good guys? ooook. it was ok to go murdering ppl you dont know in their sleep too. smh the writing is just a complete cluster ? ...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    If Maggie died, I'd be fine with that.

I'm just completely done with the character.

just goes to show how much they've ? this show up. Maggie is one of the most loved/sympathetic characters in the whole damn ? and the writers have managed to make people indifferent to her... lol smh. this has gone worse than I could have ever imagined lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    This year been flames! I think the season finale gonna have 3 characters killed off.

I understand alot of you guys are not impressed with this show anymore, but honestly I love the slowness because it builds character development.

You can't be having wild ? happen every episode, if that's case then whenever ​people die it won't feel as impactful. This show actually brings a sense of realism because in reality every day ? wouldn't be dropping like flies or having huge crises. I think the slow pace is important for the ultimate build up. Makes things feel more real, and less then a "TV show"

its the way they've written these characters tho. complete idiocy and goes against what these characters are supposed to be. its garbage.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

No. None of this is true. These characters do the dumbest things and none of it builds character or make it realistic. The Rick and Michonne relationship was just forced and so was how they just showed up at the camp and just took over the guns.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this past episode was ? stupid. they go strong arm guns away from some chicks and they're supposed to be good guys? ooook. it was ok to go murdering ppl you dont know in their sleep too. smh the writing is just a complete cluster ? ...

The saviors weren't some innocent group tho, when they meet a group they want to extort it's automatic that they bash someone's head in. The preemptive strike made sense it just wasn't planned out properly.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

The saviors weren't some innocent group tho, when they meet a group they want to extort it's automatic that they bash someone's head in. The preemptive strike made sense it just wasn't planned out properly.
    also the saviors made the first move by shooting fat girl in the head with that arrow and trying to rob Darryl Abraham and sasha.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2017
    Options

SMH no, just no... so much wrong with this post. so you still havent justified the logic behind strong arming some women out of weapons when they're supposed to be "the good guys".

btw wasnt planned out properly? pretty sure their "plan" worked until Glenn got his head smashed...
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited March 2017
    Options

also the saviors made the first move by shooting fat girl in the head with that arrow and trying to rob Darryl Abraham and sasha.

actually those guys were acting on their own, wasnt Negan's orders. Therefore, Negan's people didnt deserve to get killed like that YET. It also resulted in 2 people getting their heads bashed in. Bottom line, they have made this group completely unlike how they were originally written. Its garbage writing and they do it for simpleminded simpletons like you.