? Redneck professes his love for Black Women

Options
13»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to high school with this dude. We lit up a few times. He never used to talk/dress like a redneck when we were younger, but it is what it is. He was a borderline wigga. Dude thinks he's hard, but he's a clown to me. That said, he didnt tell any lies here.

And yeah, he's dating a black woman.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I think ppl reading they own feelings into what dude is saying and putting their own meaning onto it. take what he saying at face value He didn't really say anything that warrant a conclusion of being on some secret slave master angle y'all going overboard

And I'm not saying there's much positive meaning to be taken from what he said either.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    I think ppl reading they own feelings into what dude is saying and putting their own meaning onto it. take what he saying at face value He didn't really say anything that warrant a conclusion of being on some secret slave master angle y'all going overboard

And I'm not saying there's much positive meaning to be taken from what he said either.

This..don't see the value of trying to psychonalyze the ramblings of some random ? white guy
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yo your crazy Ida b wells

You tried to justify ? on ? because ? are hypocrites too and ? on black women....are you serious?? 2 wrongs never made ? right in fact your just as bad as them ?

So you feel better about eating some ? because there are other people who eat ? too???

And Africans are less educated on their history than Africans in America so I expect all that shittin on us and each other.....

And from the way you describe yourself physically, you were far from the first woman, your the cousin or neice of the first

I agree with you on the dating tip tho as far as black women not being attracted to white men, of course you have your select of women who date out but even from experience , the majority of sisters will be alone before they date interracially

If you're talking marriage to other races, I agree. And that's because the men of other races rather procreate with their own.
    But dating, ? , etc.... I hope u don't believe that. Lmfao.... sheesh
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Why do Yall engaged trolls?

If Joe likes Frosted Flakes, and Erica likes Captain Crunch it does not make Erica a "troll" because she does not like what Joe like. If this is the case Malcom X was trolling Martin Luther King Jr. As MLK prefer Black people to take the abuse, and let the white man see we are being abuse which will hopefully allow the white man to change his ways and stop hurting us, where as Malcom X came along and told us to put the white man under. Yet, Malcom was a troll using the logic found on here.
    zzombie wrote: »
    I don't get the obsession this woman has for these kinds of topics every time a thread like this is made she creates a new account....Race mixing is not good for black people .... no need to develop an obsession about it.

And I don't understand why a Jamaican is so obsessed with wanting to put a fence up in the United States to keep immigrants out when he's a Jamaican.

giphy.gif

I am not moving out of america anytime soon that's why and i don't want to see my african-american cousins get ? over by the increasing growth of mexican economic and political influence.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all come to one of these NASCAR events and some of these white boys had no they black women out there no shame whatsoever
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all complain black women this and that but remember this the next man always will.....
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Yo your crazy Ida b wells

You tried to justify ? on ? because ? are hypocrites too and ? on black women....are you serious?? 2 wrongs never made ? right in fact your just as bad as them ?

So you feel better about eating some ? because there are other people who eat ? too???

And Africans are less educated on their history than Africans in America so I expect all that shittin on us and each other.....

And from the way you describe yourself physically, you were far from the first woman, your the cousin or neice of the first

I agree with you on the dating tip tho as far as black women not being attracted to white men, of course you have your select of women who date out but even from experience , the majority of sisters will be alone before they date interracially

If you're talking marriage to other races, I agree. And that's because the men of other races rather procreate with their own.
    But dating, ? , etc.... I hope u don't believe that. Lmfao.... sheesh

from experience I know chicks who date down before dating out but I'm probably not in the best spot geographically to really believe that for the general population of black women but I meant from my experience

But if it came to it id rather my daughter "date down" before dating out
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I don't find white men attractive. I find their hair to be gross, as well as their skin, along with light colored eyes. I don't find none of the features found in the "white race" to be desirable, at all. And white women are worst, their just like bad grass; just another ill in the world.

Hmmm sounds like @sixsicksins
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all complain black women this and that but remember this the next man always will.....

Shut up peckerwood, you aint getting no love except from your hand

Your best bet would be to paint it black
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Personally, I don't find white men attractive. I find their hair to be gross, as well as their skin, along with light colored eyes. I don't find none of the features found in the "white race" to be desirable, at all. And white women are worst, their just like bad grass; just another ill in the world.

CAC stop bringing up the dead that is not six
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »

CAC stop bringing up the dead that is not six

It shole flew over your head
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Does paint work good as ? ? Thats something I would be interested in trying
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

No but ive heard paint is a good snack, you should try it
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

No but ive heard paint is a good snack, you should try it

That would be such a waste of good ? tho. I can eat anything, but I can't ? off with anything.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Unfortunately, we live in a society where you never really know the real intentions until it's too late. And as the old saying goes, even the devil will loan you a dollar. Historically, white people have had a fetish for blacks since.... ? , before the Hottentot craze. The white racist has always been able to separate the act of sex from their racist code. Too often black people seem to have a problem doing that. So ? like this always needs to be given a cautious eye when you participate in it.