How Is Someone Who Is Trespassing On Your Property Call The Cops and You Get Cuffed?

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
1469483363_412aad38796f255c4ea35f10dce95b3e.jpg

Dr. Dre was put in cuffs outside of his home in Malibu. Dre's sources say he was the target of a racist man attempting to pin a gun charge on him.

Dr. Dre was cuffed and searched outside of his own house in Malibu earlier today, reports TMZ. Police were called to the scene by a driver who had stopped in front of Dre's house, resulting in a heated altercation.

According to sources close to Dre, the Compton mogul had driven up to his home to find another car blocking his driveway. He asked the driver to move, and he did so, but Dre's sources say that the man proceeded to curse out Dre while he was pulling into his own driveway. They say he continued to harass Dre, prompting the Aftermath boss to pull out his phone to record the dispute. The driver apparently thought Dre was carrying a gun, and he reportedly said, "Here we go again, another black guy with a gun." Again, this is all coming from a source connected with the veteran musician, but perhaps Dre's footage will confirm what happened.

Upon accusing Dre of having a gun, the loitering driver called the cops, who showed up at the scene to put the hip-hop legend in cuffs and search him for a weapon. The police uncuffed him after finding nothing on his person, but the accuser was adamant that they stay put, and he reportedly demanded that he be able to carry out a citizen's arrest against Dre.

That's the latest development for now. In a video obtained by TMZ, a pedestrian passes by Dre's residence and catches the cops arresting him and then soon letting him go. Watch below. Check back here soon for an update on the outcome of the bizarre, and potentially troubling, incident.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/dr-dre-handcuffed-outside-of-his-malibu-home-news.23075.html

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I saw the thread title and immediately thought
    How Is Someone Who Is Trespassing On Your Property Call The Cops and You Get Cuffed?
    if the owner of the property is a ? for $800 alex

Anyway as kanye put it ; even if you in a benz u still a ? in a coupe
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF, who paid this nutjob to do this. How convenient of him to be infront of dres house exactly when dre pulls up. If not paid, then wtf kind of crazy person is this ? .

So youre in a mans way to pull into his driveway. He ask you to move, you do, and curse him out while doing it. Dre thinks, this dudes crazy, lemme record him for the lulz, and you accuse him of having a gun he doesnt have. Then you call 911 reporting him for pulling a gun on you.

Dude trying to get Dre shot by the police. Like, just a casual and blatant lie, and he wont get in trouble for false reporting.

This goes back to what i said in another thread. You need to have all your ? on record all the time. If i was dre, id have video and audio recordings going on 24/7 in my front yard. ? would be able to pick up my neighbor farting in his sleep. lol. He can afford it. Id walk around with a body cam on all the time. No shame in my game. Wont set me up.

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No black man is safe... but let's go out and vote and get into these police department and change the culture lol
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    No black man is safe... but let's go out and vote and get into these police department and change the culture lol

You ? have ran these types of jokes on here into the ground
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

I disagree, but you can go out and vote for new mods and change G&S culture
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »

Never gets old....
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    That cac tried to pull another Tamir Rice and John Cawford on The D.R.E
    Stiff wrote: »
    Lol..all that "I live in Beverly Hills/Malibu that ain't my problem" ? go out the window quick

@BOSSExcellence
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Lol..all that "I live in Beverly Hills/Malibu that ain't my problem" ? go out the window quick

@BOSSExcellence

exception to the rule and the rule of thumb are two totally different things ..u know that right!!?

or OR should i move me and my family back to the hood because of this!!?

what goes on IN THE HOOD is not my problem..
    and i aint about to be unhappy cause u ? enjoy wallowing in misery..

now when u wanna do what i do. make sacrifices to get from up under ur oppressor and get out the hood and start real communities holla at me.. cause ill ? wit..

other then that ? off..
    im enjoyin my peace and quiet..

behind a gate behind a armed guard gate that u have to be allowed access behind by showing ID and getting ur plates pictured.. run up on me HOW!?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options

@BOSSExcellence

exception to the rule and the rule of thumb are two totally different things ..u know that right!!?

now when u wanna do what i do. make sacrifices to get from up under ur oppressor and get out the hood and start real communities holla at me.. cause ill ? wit..

other then that ? off..

behind a gate behind a armed guard gate that u have to be allowed access behind by showing ID and getting ur plates pictured.. run up on me HOW!?

Jump the damn fence?

maybe u missed the part where i said ARMED guards?? lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options

@BOSSExcellence

other then that ? off..

Jump the damn fence?

maybe u missed the part where i said ARMED guards?? lol

Challenge accepted pm me your address and i bet i can point out every flaw in their security.

oh it aint witout flaw.. trust me i know this. hahaha
    if someone wants to get u they will..

im jus sayin what is the probability tho!!?

what is the probability of a random muthafucka wantin to ? wit me even knowin where i stay?? whats the probability of them bein able to get to where i stay!!?

and if a muthafucka in front of my house poppin ? if i aint about to sock his ass IM CALLIN SECURITY.. let them deal wit.. ? im payin these exorbitant hoa fees for!!? lol
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah... That's a day in the life of a black man. Let's compare that with Navy official, Karnig Ohannessian who actually did pull a gun. lol @ the the anger and privilege in his voice.

Senior Navy official caught on camera threatening young men with gun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeY2YrigD-Y

A citizens arrest, tho? Like on TV? This is going all the way to the DA's desk? really... smh...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • CapitalB
    Options
    leave. me. alone!!! hahaha
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@BOSSExcellence

other then that ? off..

What are u talking about? im talking about u always saying, classism >>>> racism.
  • CapitalB
    edited July 2016
    Options

@BOSSExcellence

other then that ? off..

What are u talking about? im talking about u always saying, classism >>>> racism.

oh..
    say that then..

cause it appears u was tryin to bounce off of Stiff as if im on some "aint my problem cause im out the hood" ? ..

because i am. lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    and i STILL say classism >>> racism but show me when i ever said racism doesnt exists?

u cant.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro them spaces you leave in your posts be annoying and funny at the same time
  • CapitalB
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Bro them spaces you leave in your posts be annoying and funny at the same time

ur welcome my ? ! hahahahaha