Do You Have Dating or Relationship Expectations?

Options
NeighborhoodNomad.
NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Do you have expectations for yourself or your s/o when it comes to chilling, dating, or relationships?

What are some of them?

Do You Have Dating or Relationship Expectations? 27 votes

Yes
88%
DupacCincodontdiedontkillanyonjonojetlifebihkzzlmryounggundallas' 4 evaSo ILLWill MunnyLPastKing EraunoBussy_Getta IceManKamLou CypheratribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxTrillfateNeighborhoodNomad. Melqart 24 votes
No
11%
Young GunnerAntlerzb'mer... 3 votes

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Who doesn't?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Yes
    What are some of them?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Yeah and I think that's where I ? up at

I think I expect too much and don't offer as much as I expect

I expect a lot and wouldn't consider it alot so that's pretty inconsiderate

I'm workin on it tho
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Depends. Expectations don't form until trust does.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    What are some of them?

The biggest one is respect. Be respectful of yourself, me, and others. I see too many women who spazz out in public on their dudes over what looks to be small stuff...if my girl ever did that, I'm carrying her out the building, sitting her on the ground, and going home.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I'm also guilty of the infamous

Want a chick to be chef boyardee, good job, well mannered, super freak in the bed, all that there

Except I ain't a complete ? ? , I just have ? ? tendencies, so I think I can at least get 2 of them qualities...

But I've put dating on the back burner and am pursuing my career , never been a great bf but I'm getting good at this career ? so ima focus on that
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Just respect me like I respect you, and don't give me anything you ain't willing to accept in return.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Yes
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    I'm also guilty of the infamous

Want a chick to be chef boyardee, good job, well mannered, super freak in the bed, all that there

Except I ain't a complete ? ? , I just have ? ? tendencies, so I think I can at least get 2 of them qualities...

But I've put dating on the back burner and am pursuing my career , never been a great bf but I'm getting good at this career ? so ima focus on that

Being honest with your strengths and weaknesses is a great quality.

As long as you're giving on the level that you expect to be receiving you're good. She can be your personal freak, chef, etc. as long as what you provide to the relationship is as valuable or brings balance.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Yes and she better know all of them without asking or we fighting
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yes the house must be clean and she must cook proper food, don't give me burger big sunday evening you want me to eat burger or canned food??? lazy waste woman.

if you want to keep me happy i need ? on a regular basis. When i give you an allowance for the week settle with that don't always be asking me for more and more even if i have it it's a bad look for you to always be asking me for more money.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Cook. Clean. ? . Pay half the bills if we're living under the same roof. Etc. etc. All the obvious basic ? .

Beyond that, my woman needs to be willing to pretty much serve me whenever, whatever, however, within reason.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Yes
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Cook. Clean. ? . Pay half the bills if we're living under the same roof. Etc. etc. All the obvious basic ? .

Beyond that, my woman needs to be willing to pretty much serve me whenever, whatever, however, within reason.

Are you willing to serve whenever, whatever, however, within reason of course?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Yes
    jono wrote: »

Explain this...cuz I had a similar answer but I just wana see if we on the same page or not.
    @jono
  • mryounggun
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes

Definitely. I try to provide at least 51% of the value in any relationship I'm in - be it romantic, platonic, professional, etc. I give my woman more than she could ever give me.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Yes
    jono wrote: »

Explain this...cuz I had a similar answer but I just wana see if we on the same page or not.
    @jono

What I mean is if you don't trust that person then your expectations are lower or incomplete. Its totally different from someone you trust
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Don't allow me to pay for your meal if you have no expectation of giving me some ? in the "near" future.

Don't ask me a thousand "gossipy" questions. I don't give a ? about that ? said about you on Facebook you don't like.

Play with my nuts while giving me skull-top, it's a 3-piece set. They can sing & dance too.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Yes

Definitely. I try to provide at least 51% of the value in any relationship I'm in - be it romantic, platonic, professional, etc. I give my woman more than she could ever give me.

That's real, but if you're giving 51%, you can only expect to receive from her what ever level you give. When you give 100% expect 100% reciprocated.

When you give more than she could ever give, there is no balance, and Women give us that balance.
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Yes

That's real, but if you're giving 51%, you can only expect to receive from her what ever level you give. When you give 100% expect 100% reciprocated.

When you give more than she could ever give, there is no balance, and Women give us that balance.

I don't expect my woman to give me the same things I give her. I don't ask her for that much, honestly. Which is why I pretty much ALWAYS expect to get whatever I ask for.

And balance is overrated, to me. I'm this context anyway.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Yes

I don't expect my woman to give me the same things I give her. I don't ask her for that much, honestly. Which is why I pretty much ALWAYS expect to get whatever I ask for.

I'm not saying she should be giving the same things you give, I'm talking about the levels in which you give. Like you get what you give. I can't give/invest 50% and expect anything in return but 50%. When I give/invest 100% I expect 100%.

Balance is EVERYTHING. Everything in the universe is balanced. Every atom, every element, everybody.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What if her best 50% feels like 35 to u?

Do u up yours to 65 and work with her?
    Or do u call it 100 even tho it feels like 85 to u?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    What if her best 50% feels like 35 to u?

Do u up yours to 65 and work with her?
    Or do u call it 100 even tho it feels like 85 to u?

I call that settling. People that don't have their desired options do that kind of ? .
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    i expect the women i date to bring a good amount to the table and give to me as much as i give to her. thats pretty much it
  • mryounggun
    Options
    Yes

I'm not saying she should be giving the same things you give, I'm talking about the levels in which you give. Like you get what you give. I can't give/invest 50% and expect anything in return but 50%. When I give/invest 100% I expect 100%.

Balance is EVERYTHING. Everything in the universe is balanced. Every atom, every element, everybody.

Agree to disagree.
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn right

If the thunder aint ? or atleast get neck from you within 30 days of our first date, you get demoted to the b team ? , ? aint got time to act like he care about getting to know you