Public servant Clarke back at it again: "Letting Trayvons mom speak embraces criminality"

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7koL88BLlA

Does this ? ever like WORK?

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've BEEN tired of this dude already!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really want to know how his family feels about him. I'm talking any uncles, aunts, cousins, siblings. I would never be around him if I had the misfortune of being related to him. No way in hell could I ever sit at a table and break bread with someone like him.

Yet some of yall still believe part of the functions of police is to protect and serve. LLS and SMDH all at the same time.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    Overseer.

Id say Slatee
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    this man cant be black its impossible.

There are so many more black people just like him and worse.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This ? is gunning for ? of the year.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

but he has a platform and a badge

lol typical he is married to a white woman and lives in Milwaukee
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

but he has a platform and a badge

lol typical he is married to a white woman and lives in Milwaukee

Changes nothing because others like him can be in positions to hire and fire black people, have seats on city councils, school boards, be prosecutors, etc. They are/can do just as much if not more damage than he can with a platform and a badge.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's time someone investigate this man's bank account(s) and see exactly how much he is being paid off
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Title is misleading. They werent talking about trayvon martins mom in the video. I'll have to see the whole clip outside of this TYT discussion video.

As usual though, fox news only focuses on the michael brown case, because its literally the only case where they can have an argument to discredit the BLM movement.

On that stage besides michael browns mother were the following

Trayvon martins mother-Not killed by a cop, but was doing nothing wrong, before some sociopath with a gun playing cop started stalking him. Trayvon beat his ass, as by florida law he was allowed to in fear of his life. He was being followed by a stranger. Unfortunately the law also allows zimmerman to fight back with a gun, and the unfortunate result followed.

Sandra blands mother-Sandra Bland was the victim of a cop who got his feelings hurt. This was all over a failure to signal when switching lanes. He had no right to detain her. He shouldve let her do her little rant, given her, her ticket, and kept it moving. Instead he went overboard and got extra pissy she wouldnt put her cig out. I know there are conspiracies she was killed in jail, but its been ruled a suicide. A suicide that didnt have to happen over a ? failure to signal. The cop was fired, and he was found guilty of perjury.

Hadiya Pendletons mother- Hadiya died at the hands of gang bangers looking to ? someone else. Poor child.

Jordan Davis- Was murdered because some middle aged white guy didnt like their rap music, and made up a lie about them having a gun. He shot into their car, then fled the ? scene. He was found guilty. ? him!

So while megyn kelly and stupid ass clarke sit here focusing on the one mother on stage they disagree with. They conveniently ignore all the others that they cant say ? about. This is why people think your whole news channel is racist, and that youre all basically a bunch of bottom feeders
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have to watch Clarke videos at home. he hates himself and everything black. he is disgusting and i cant ? up my work day like that
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let's say this ? is true? What crime was Trayvon Martin committing when the race soldier Zimmerman, popped him?

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Does he have a Twitter?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not gonna namecall that sherriff because I'm grown. I rarely agree with him and think he makes alot of these outlandish statements because he got political aspirations. He's pandering to that conservative crowd. He wanna be that guy that's seen as "one of the good ones" by these right wingers...

Only thing I kinda got was what he said about the moms. These hoodrats are known to act loud and belligerent in public. They're known to cause scenes and mouth off to whoever does something they don't like. Their conflict resolution is real poor. They'll resort to either verbal of physical violence to settle petty disputes. Alot of these boys are raised by these women and they take on some of their characteristics. They've seen their mom get away with being loud and belligerent in confrontations with authority figures or peers and figure they can do it too. These cops and other street n*ggas are not likely to do serious ? harm to or ? a woman, but will lay a black man out for doing the same because the black man is perceived as a bigger threat.

That point wasn't really relevant in this instance though because Trayvon's dad was in his life and none of these slain brothers did enough to warrant cops and vigilantes murdering them. Those liberals also stated that @ the end of the video...
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Didn't watch but uh... Trayvon didn't do anything criminal
    That's what I don't get about that sherriff. If anything, the coward who picked that fight and harassed an innocent 17 y/o boy was the one who committed a crime. That's why he was charged. That sherriff is disingenuous IMO. He has a few memorized talking points and uses them for all situations pertaining to black issues. No matter what happens, the black man is always wrong and the cop is always justified. He won't ever admit to any wrongdoing of a cop, even when it's clear as day. Like I wouldn't be surpised if this guy would find a way to defend Johannes Mesehrle and blame Oscar Grant for him being shot. This guy would be like "Abner Louima was asking for it".
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are clapping at the wrong hogs, man.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everytime I see him I hear the uncle ruckus horns in my head smh
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What crime was Trayvon Martin committing when the race soldier Zimmerman, popped him?

Walking in a gated community minding his own business while black...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "all white people aint bad.."
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The average bigot will tell u: Trayvon committed assault when he struck Zimmerman first and assault is a crime, gosh ? it!