Love that podcast.
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Great podcast, but the ? Nore makes it about himself too much.... In part two he cuts 50 off in the middle of his vitamin water story and never came back to it. I had to stop listening with 30 minutes left. I wonder if ? still gone check for these cats in a year.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Great podcast, but the ? Nore makes it about him too much.... In part two he cuts 50 off in the middle of his vitamin water story and never came back to it. I had to stop listening with 30 minutes left. I wonder if ? still gone check for these cats in a year.

I was coming to say this. I agree, Nore talks about himself too much. He need to simmer that down & it'll be an even greater podcast
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do the vids take longer to drop than the audio
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

yea......for the audio just subscribe to Drink Champs on Spotify or Soundcloud...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trash interview.....prolly one of their worst interview
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great podcast, but the ? Nore makes it about himself too much.... In part two he cuts 50 off in the middle of his vitamin water story and never came back to it. I had to stop listening with 30 minutes left. I wonder if ? still gone check for these cats in a year.
    Yeah I said the same in another thread. Nore's interruptions made this podcast which had potential almost unlistenable. He does this every podcast though. I also wonder if listeners will keep checking for this podcast if he keeps this up...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Nore hilarious
  • joshrock
    joshrock Members Posts: 239 ✭✭
    Options

Cats not seeing the forest for the trees. Most people listen to this ? TO hear NORE ramble. Its what makes these joint interesting. Yall want some real top notch in depth interviews go watch CNN (no pun intended) or BBC or some ? . I dont give half a ? who the "feature" on these ? are as long as NORE is rambling like an idiot. What what whatwhawhawhat!
  • TheGOAT
    Options

yea......for the audio just subscribe to Drink Champs on Spotify or Soundcloud...

Yea i am subscribed on spotify.

Thats why i ask because i already heard the interview. Its not worth listening to twice
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshrock wrote: »

Cats not seeing the forest for the trees. Most people listen to this ? TO hear NORE ramble. Its what makes these joint interesting. Yall want some real top notch in depth interviews go watch CNN (no pun intended) or BBC or some ? . I dont give half a ? who the "feature" on these ? are as long as NORE is rambling like an idiot. What what whatwhawhawhat!

Yeah I came back to pretty much say this, his interuptions and ? rumblings are part of the charm of the show, unfourtunately that forum may be the only place some cats open up and we can get these dope stories and he talk right through they ? .
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    while i agree that Nore cutting ? off is annoying, he has his own stories to tell, most of which are entertaining themselves. What people have to realize is that:

1) he has a relationship with these people, so he's at ease talking candidly. Take for example this interview, if he were not Nore the story about the wedding and Puff and Steve ? the bride might've never came out.

2) He's a rapper, so of course he has an ego. I believe he's done a great job not acting like the main reason the listener is there.

My two concerns are that I've seem him get too ? at times where it disrupts the podcast and decreases the quality of the interview. And also, he's asked question that are clearly meant for headlines. He was baiting Curren$y with the baby/wayne ? . And he did that with 50 as well.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Gud ? ....These cats are hilarious...The thing of just being in this environment smoking, drinking and telling these wild stories is the realest ?

When they was talking about P's situation hit home because one of my boys past away from sickle cell....That part where they said P was always in the hospital was the same with the homie....We got so use to sun going in and being well a few days to a week later that we weren't ready for what happened in the end...
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Puff & Stevie J ? somebodys bride at a wedding?
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    Puff & Stevie J ? somebodys bride at a wedding?

nah, they were talking about NORE ? on Steve cause he was acting like he cool with 50 but had told Nore he wasn't getting paid for a 50 verse cause they were going to drop him. And the ? with ? the bride they didn't ? her at the wedding, but he said it was odd that both of them ? were at the wedding when they both had smashed and Chris Lighty knew. It basically telling you what we already knew all them indutry ? be sharing ? and don't care. Grimey business all around.
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only took 50 6 minutes to say "General Public"... hahaha..
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Havnt seen the videos, but I listened to the podcast...

I thought the interview was funny though, I think everyone expected SO much from the interview, the hype seemed massive... I thought it was dope, it was funny they got 50 drinking and kinda wilding haha...

Also funny was, it seemed to me NORE was tryin to strong arm 50 for a feature haha I thought 50 handled it all well and it seemed all peace...

Ive listened to Drink Champs since day one, for it seems depending on their guest their interview skills go up and down... I was ? they never got the 'Vitamin Water' story outta 50...

Also, if you listen to Combat Jack's podcast, Masta Ace one of the GOATS is on there...
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope ass interview....Nore kept thankin the ? and beggin for a damn feature was the only annoying part...this time lol

sidenote.....what room are they in and how is ? allowed to smoke in there (with clothes hanging up in the back)?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    dope ass interview....Nore kept thankin the ? and beggin for a damn feature was the only annoying part...this time lol

sidenote.....what room are they in and how is ? allowed to smoke in there (with clothes hanging up in the back)?

Isnt it at NORE's crib?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nore dosn't fear 50 Cent. 50 ain't a black bully

\Gee757
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I stopped watching when 50 got ? and said he was going to say truth and Nore cut him off.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isnt it at NORE's crib?

oh ? i dont even know.....i always thought they was at a hotel or somethin....lmao
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isnt it at NORE's crib?

oh ? i dont even know.....i always thought they was at a hotel or somethin....lmao

I think they go place to place, like hotels, bars, homes etc
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Fif funny as ? lol