Video: Shocking footage of a young boy being repeatedly brutalised in a youth detention centre

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh...when he gets out he'll be the hardest out

Stuff was wrong but it wasn't as bad as I thought
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    If you hear a story about a baby getting snatched out of a crib and punted off a cliff like a football and your first reaction is "what race was the baby?"...you're ? up in the head. Sure you can say "white supremacy made me this way" And that may be very true. But the fact is white supremacy ? you up in the head.

so what about the little girl that got killed by the cops sleeping on the bed? i felt sorry for that little girl but a lot of whites didnt....so whats your point?

what about when black babies were gator bait and whites didnt give a ? .
    i only care about blacks. ? a hunkey. and ? that sell out @White_Samson

So I guess all you know is hate?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Meh...when he gets out he'll be the hardest out

Stuff was wrong but it wasn't as bad as I thought

I thought he was bout to get gang ? for a minute but once I saw the whole thing he just got roughed up a lil bit.

I'd raise unholy hell of it were my child tho. But nah it wasn't that bad. We know worse is happening in group homes here in the states
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I'll tell yall this, we all know police mistreat every race in the country.

EACH RACE feels that it's done more to their own than others. Whatever, something needs to be done about their code of conduct. It will never happen unless we stop pointing the finger at each other and take on the pigs together.

This "I'm a victim and you aint" ? won't work. Even if it's true, it won't work.

Fact is, a lot officers aint about ? and they mistreat everyone. This isn't an all lives matter post. This is a quit fighting the crackers that feel the same dam way you do post.

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you hear a story about a baby getting snatched out of a crib and punted off a cliff like a football and your first reaction is "what race was the baby?"...you're ? up in the head. Sure you can say "white supremacy made me this way" And that may be very true. But the fact is white supremacy ? you up in the head.

so what about the little girl that got killed by the cops sleeping on the bed? i felt sorry for that little girl but a lot of whites didnt....so whats your point?

So if I'm understanding this you use the worst of white people as your moral compass?

wouldnt you always plan for a worse case situation then?
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    If somebody does some ? ? to you...and you do some ? ? back in return...that makes both of y'all ? because at the end of the day YOU did some ? ? .

wtf?! so if a ? smack you, then that means you aint gone do nothing cause he just did some ? ? . got you
  • ineedpussy
    Options

? then go ? a crooked cop.

Or are you one of them ? bois thats waiting on a group to act first... You dont strike me as a lone wolf. You more of a follower sheep type ? .
    You calling me a sellout but you aint put a hot one in a cop yet.. So what that make you?

Its a rhetorical question doesnt require an answer.

We already know you cowardly.

so we go from talking bout a white boy, to talking bout ? gettin ? up too, to now you want me to shoot a cop and be a lone wolf? bruh you have to be an agent cause who else is going to go from one end of the spectrum to the other with some ? cops ? . i see you @White_Samson tryin to hem brothas up with your reactions. i peep your game Mr.Military
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll tell yall this, we all know police mistreat every race in the country.

EACH RACE feels that it's done more to their own than others Whatever, something needs to be done about their code of conduct. It will never happen unless we stop pointing the finger at each other and take on the pigs together.

This "I'm a victim and you aint" ? won't work. Even if it's true, it won't work.

Fact is, a lot officers aint about ? and they mistreat everyone. This isn't an all lives matter post. This is a quit fighting the crackers that feel the same dam way you do post.

I don't feel that way, but otherwise agreed.

These threads make me sad.

People in general ? suck.