_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Reason
.    https://youtu.be/Tur7ybUCbi8

This how it started
https://youtu.be/_qDn0ZCWX1c            B

Joe did say he wasn't dropping bars on him
https://youtu.be/DolKsvOqDI0

Now this was a little unfair bhe dropped it wen P was in jail but the bars was viscous n p in my top 5

Prodigy a response was 3 yrs later on his first official project being out of jail didn't go as "viral" maybe bc he didn't say Joe name but the name of the the track is slaughter house

M
.   https://youtu.be/5Pr_71bSaa0               C

Who won Battle between Joe Budden and Prodigy 29 votes

Joe Budden
89%
walwynsapp08_2001 i ro nyS2JFocal Pointsoul rattlerqawshunilledoutillestni99ainneits....JOHN BLike WatersoulfulcatL3NUT. Sanford_God_oatmealdudeCashmoneyDuxTrillfateDR. JEKmanofmorehouse 26 votes
Prodigy
10%
supergangsternawledge_godesco soprano 3 votes

Comments

• _God_
    Options
    Joe Budden
    But prodigy track slept on
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That production on the Prodigy track is dope as ? , he was spitting fire.
    Blood on the wall production is almost earape.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    budden's diss crushed prodigy....wish he brought that same fire for drake

has prodigy ever won a rap beef....ever?
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joe murder him
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    budden's diss crushed prodigy....wish he brought that same fire for drake

has prodigy ever won a rap beef....ever?

but drake aint built for a real hip-hop beef
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    that P track is trash smh what happen to this dude he was soooo great for so long then it's like that great ? died and this dude took his slot, his delivery is terrible
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Joe really always been the same ? . Lol
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Joe a clown but he got this one
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was a battle I missed but both dudes spit fire.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    that P track is trash smh what happen to this dude he was soooo great for so long then it's like that great ? died and this dude took his slot, his delivery is terrible

Kinda hard to top H.N.I.C for him I guess.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »
    his delivery is terrible
    Yeah Prodigy somehow went from GOAT delivery to one of the WOAT deliveries. Biggest drop off in ability I've seen from a rapper maybe.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    P been losing rap beefs for 20 years strong.. word to Pac
  • _God_
    Options
    Joe Budden
    Unduct tape the ? eyes not his mouth
    Last thing he gone see a horror show at the slaughter house
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This thread should b called the battle of who got snuffed harder???

Mouse
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8RIGPyyp7kIGubt2rVLlLqvEHDOlTsQ1XDrqWdqcdJ_D_f13W

Vs

P
    saigonsnuffingProdigy.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe Budden
    I'm a fan of P but that was his response? I guess I got to give this one to Joe.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Prodigy
    gee757 wrote: »

Mouse

Vs

P

That was some sucka ? . Saigon ran for his life likea ?

Prodigy was chasin him thru the whole building, Prodigy even jumped on cars and ran on redlight to try catch that ?
  • gee757
    Options

Prodigy was chasin him thru the whole building, Prodigy even jumped on cars and ran on redlight to try catch that ?

Nah that was the only way sai was gonna b able to touch p cuz p was popping ? & yeah Saigon ran cuz the whole mobb deep was gonna stomp him out.....but just like hanz gave hoe budden a chance to fight 1on1 & ? joey passed talkin bout he wanted 2 square dance wit rae even tho hanz punched him n the eye...sai gave p a chance to fight 1on1 2 & just like a hoe p passed up on that ? so both hoe budden & ? p is some ?
  • supergangster
    Options
    Prodigy

Nah that was the only way sai was gonna b able to touch p cuz p was popping ? & yeah Saigon ran cuz the whole mobb deep was gonna stomp him out.....but just like hanz gave hoe budden a chance to fight 1on1 & ? joey passed talkin bout he wanted 2 square dance wit rae even tho hanz punched him n the eye...sai gave p a chance to fight 1on1 2 & just like a hoe p passed up on that ? so both hoe budden & ? p is some ?

who are you to judge prodigy? he one of the realest ever , ? your rick ross idol, he been a cop now what? you are a fraud.. SAIGON already said that he was on drugs n that Prodigy was in his top 3 .. HE ALSO stated that SHOOK onez is DA GREATEST song ever. Now what? U talk too much. Prodigy would beat the ? out of saigon oh wait saigon was on anabolic steroids during that time now i remember.. SMH... YE lyrically Saigon would lose same way your fraud father would lose against ANY RAPPER OUT NOW. Smh
  • supergangster
    Options
    Prodigy
    hahah this guy is a fraud i cant stop laugh hahahahha his favorite rapper is a snitch and a cop and he got heart to take shots @ prodigy
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    edited July 2016
    Options

who are you to judge prodigy? he one of the realest ever , ? your rick ross idol, he been a cop now what? you are a fraud.. SAIGON already said that he was on drugs n that Prodigy was in his top 3 .. HE ALSO stated that SHOOK onez is DA GREATEST song ever. Now what? U talk too much. Prodigy would beat the ? out of saigon oh wait saigon was on anabolic steroids during that time now i remember.. SMH... YE lyrically Saigon would lose same way your fraud father would lose against ANY RAPPER OUT NOW. Smh

? u foriegn ? Swedish meatball dont u know when p got outta jail he went to the gggggay-unit office & told woodface to his face he wants to work wit renzel 4 #BlackUnity stupid ? ...
    http://youtu.be/4x2uSyf4D80
  • supergangster
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Prodigy

? u foriegn ? Swedish meatball dont u know when p got outta jail he went to the gggggay-unit office & told woodface to his face he wants to work wit renzel 4 #BlackUnity stupid ? ...
    http://youtu.be/4x2uSyf4D80

renzel HAAAAA.. PEOPLE thought he was real he got EXposed . HE IS a fake .. GENZEL WENZEL GEYZON.. Ill call him GAYZON.. he is ? and worked for the police now he know big meech .. yup he know big meech because he was a jail cop and eat his food. Cee757 shut up. You eat big meech for breakfast n u inhale sugar cane for dinner..
    u got notin to prove i laughin to your ? ..I am a product of the streets I can see thru u now s h u t u p.

• supergangster
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mouse

Vs

P

Damm how many times...I saw another video where it was like dude was sittin at the bar and got punched.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prodigy
    Picked the wrong option....I meant Joe. He was right what he said about P in the video. He got bodysnatched and the new ? is certified trash. Old Prodigy was top 5 ill. That said this was a good track but Joe ethered him.