IT'S A WRAP!!! Nicki Minaj's Brother DNA Matches ? Found On Little Girl's Clothing

Options
13»

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    My sister is about 12 so this hits close to home. I hope the worst happens to him.

My daughter just turned 12 three days ago.. I hope they get ahol of this dude and make the rest of his life hell
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhh well feed him to the sharks. I wonder if some how Nikki gets sued ??
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

why would she be sued?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he has a perfectly logical explanation of how his ? wound up on the 12 year old girls clothes.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Maybe he has a perfectly logical explanation of how his ? wound up on the 12 year old girls clothes.

Him must have blinked huh
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicky lost for standing behind a kid chaser & her brother aint ? hope he die fast in jail by another ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nicky lost for standing behind a kid chaser & her brother aint ? hope he die fast in jail by another ?

No she didn't. Prior to this, it was just word for word. Nicki's brotha wrd, vs. The word of a 12 year old girl. Nikki chose to believe her brotha's word.

I respect her for the fact that , she chose family over brand.
    I know many ppl who would of removed themselves from their family, over fear of hurting their brand.

Anyways, now that proof is out, I doubt Nikki is even talking to dude. He lied to her, and doesn't care for her.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

No she didn't. Prior to this, it was just word for word. Nicki's brotha wrd, vs. The word of a 12 year old girl. Nikki chose to believe her brotha's word.

I know many ppl who would of removed themselves from their family, over fear of hurting their brand.

Anyways, now that proof is out, I doubt Nikki is even talking to dude. He lied to her, and doesn't care for her.

In the end tho thats still her brother
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

why would she be sued?

Cuz she has money and this is America?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . ? young hoes in the pjs all the time...facts
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Dont matter. If somebody like Nikki, who has alot to lose stuck her neck out like that for him, its because she truly believed he was innocent.
    That ? knew he was guilty, and let her do that anyways.
    If i was dude, and i knew i was guilty, i'd tell her to not stick her neck out there for me.
    Yea That's his sister, and he obviously don't give a ? about her.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

why would she be sued?

What charges would be brought against her
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dont matter. If somebody like Nikki, who has alot to lose stuck her neck out like that for him, its because she truly believed he was innocent.
    If i was dude, and i knew i was guilty, i'd tell her to not stick her neck out there for me.

Family first

Wont look at him the same tho
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    in b4 illuminati I thought nikki did her illuminati sacrifice performance

R.I.P to his ?

#sexoffendernomoretrickortreating
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Family first

Wont look at him the same tho

It's some ? that that goes beyond what the title of family can cover...anything involving sexual assault and/or a child is one of them
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2016/08/nicki-minajs-brother-consider-plea-deal/
    Nicki Minaj’s Brother to Consider Plea Deal in Child ? Case

Facing life imprisonment on ? charges, Nicki Minaj’s brother Jelani Maraj has been given a few days to consider a plea deal which could see him do as little as 15 years.

As previously reported, Maraj was charged with the ? of a 12-year-old girl last December.

He was officially indicted in April of this year in Nassau County Court and charged with felony predatory sexual assault against a child, felony sexual conduct against a child under age 13, sexual conduct against a child and endangering the welfare of a child. He plead not guilty and made a $100,000 bond.

At that time more details about the alleged situation were revealed. According to the alleged victim, Maraj, who is married, had been ? her for several months. The last incident allegedly took place one day before his arrest.

In August, Maraj’s defense took a hit when DNA taken from ? on the accuser was found to be a match for his DNA. According to Bossip, assistant district attorney Anthony Pirri told the judge at a July 26 hearing, “A DNA profile, a partial profile matching the defendant or consistent with the defendant, your honor, to the point in the hundreds of billionths of chance of it being any other individual, was discovered in the … pants of the complainant in this case, and also tested positive indicating the presence of ? .”

Now Maraj has been given four days to consider the plea option, according to DailyMail. He has until Monday (Aug. 29) to take the prosecution’s offer of 15 years to life. If he takes the matter to trial and is found guilty, he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? . ? young hoes in the pjs all the time...facts

actually... this really is the truth. My pops used to live in Sherman Heights up in Saginaw when I was around 10-11 years old. Lotta 18 and 19 year old ? out there ? around with 13 and 14 year old girls. Had the girls thinkin that was some status ? 'cause they would all run around bragging about how their boyfriend was 18 or 19. Most of those girls didn't have a father in the house to ? them ? up for comin at their little girls like that so most of that ? just kept going 'cause half them ? was ? moms too.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »

why would she be sued?

What charges would be brought against her

they'd prolly sue 'cause her fame allowed him access to the girl in the first place.

... this is the same country that allowed McDonalds to be sued for hot coffee being hot.