Meet The 16 Year Old Drake Stans Who Ran Up on Joe Budden (Nas Lost)

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in The Reason

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With all the press and attention they're getting, i bet they'd sell more putting out an album than Joey.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Didn't watch

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So only one of them learned their lesson
    Dude went to that lil ? house tryna be adult about the ? and explain to dude what he did was wrong and he hides and records like a ? then says ? joey on camera smh

Wish he it did that to a rapper from the south so itd be legal to blow this hadjis brains out
  • powface
    powface Members Posts: 48 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Ol'Stuttering Stanley on the left can barely make out a sentence. These kids will be humbled once they run into some ? with nothing to lose and quick hands.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn they some dickriders. dude on the right at least seems to have some kinda sense about him
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol I love it this drakie is milking this ? & joey fell for the bait cuz he gotta ? this Kidd now after making them threats or he's a ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I give Joe much respect. These Lil kids are a prime example of the ? ass kids of this generation. ? sad and I hope a ? smacks the ? outta them on world star.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Joe should ve shot them ? .....hoping they turn this into a trend so one of them can get seriously hurt
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    NaS didn't lose, yall need to understand this is just entertainment. I'm sure Mass Appeal won't be the last media outlet to interview them either.

NaS trying to build the BLACK Complex so he's just reporting the news not much different than yall making threads.

There is the difference between reporting the news and interviewing ? boys for views. This is the latter. This type of ? is why vlad is bad for the culture. Nas takes an L for this one. These ? ? don't deserve any attention.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Joe should ve shot them ? .....hoping they turn this into a trend so one of them can get seriously hurt

Nah then he would have had to waste money in court and they would have painted the kids as innocent 16 year olds just being kids. They would have painted Joe as a thug rapper who resorted to violence first. It's totally different than a white male in a florida or texas standing their ground to alleged tresspassers.

Different scenario than troy ave much different but he would have been crucified like Troy for shooting at these clowns by the IC and other rap social media outlets. Budden did the smart mature grown man move by not shooting.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    You can really tell who the old internet nerds and lames be, who still saying ´Nas lost´ in 2016?!!!

Nah, YOU lost ? ! smh
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm really irritated that people are giving these little delinquents media coverage
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas never took an L
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Lol I love it this drakie is milking this ? & joey fell for the bait cuz he gotta ? this Kidd now after making them threats or he's a ?

Wtf ur dumb as fk . Y would anyone throw anyway there life away for something do stupid
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can really tell who the old internet nerds and lames be, who still saying ´Nas lost´ in 2016?!!!

Nah, YOU lost ? ! smh
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    NaS didn't lose, yall need to understand this is just entertainment. I'm sure Mass Appeal won't be the last media outlet to interview them either.

NaS trying to build the BLACK Complex so he's just reporting the news not much different than yall making threads.

Shut up ? nas lost

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF come on bro
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Nah, YOU lost ? ! smh

Shut up intenational p you ain't been ? since fight klub got cancelled

fight-klub.jpg

internationalp.jpg
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2016
    Options
    vybz wrote: »

Wtf ur dumb as fk . Y would anyone throw anyway there life away for something do stupid

No the only 1 dumb is u......? ass joe fell for the bait by the time he was dressed like a ? fiend running around with rocks beating on them kidds car he knew they was kids & he threaten to ? them on camera......what them kiddie drakies did was stewpid but joe threatening to ? kids on camera was stewpid 2 & now these drakies is milking this & testing him...........when this is all said & dun meek ain't gonna have to waste bars on a sucka like joe & drakes ghostwriter can keep his ass n the ovo tent cuz joey played himself wit this ? ....imean u can't make this ? up but this is wat hoe budden gets 4falling for this ? ass gimmick Drake came up wit 4 hoe 2 do 20 +disses/love letters about him
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas never took an L

? you stupid. We get the best Nas music when the L's keep coming his way
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    This generation doesnt understand the line between the internet and real life.