Kanye goes off bout Tidal vs Apple on Twitter

Options

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Or maybe Jay and Kanye tryna make Apple Music pay for the exclusives tidal have lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting on this ? to mention something about police killings of his own ppl & anything regarding BLM. Yet he complaining about tidal & beefing with white ? smh

He tweeted something about about Alton Sterling (? he might have just tweeted his name, which is more than enough when you have 26 million followers) and his wife even wrote a whole letter about Black Lives Matter. You sorta out of your league on this one bruh.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boy Kanye. You just want to stay a slave. He already went through a lot trying to be accepted in the fashion world that didn't want him, now he wants to integrate with Apple instead of trying to tough it out and actually build a company that can be passed down to his family for generations. This is why we as a people don't have ownership in anything, because we'll give up the potential to leave a legacy/birth right for our families for the sake of being accepted.

If you haven't built anything you can pass down to your children's children, I don't think you should be criticizing anybody else for not doing it. Kanye is not different from you and I,he made it on his own so if anything you should always respect him for getting to where he's at today from nothing not tell him how to manage his money and business.
    I actually respect them for building something that's making apple feel a lil'threatened.

I remember when everybody was killing Tidal now the same people are talking like Tidal is the black hope.these guys are in for the money but they always fool people and tell them they doing it for the culture.
    Once you charge money it's business and business is about profit. If you wanna do anything for the culture it should be free.
    Funny how these ? will sell something to me and tell me they doing it for the culture and y'all believe them
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they Jay tryna to partner with Apple Music, while Apple Music tryna to just buy tidal out right

This. Jay wants a position, a damn high one. And he ? deserves it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they Jay tryna to partner with Apple Music, while Apple Music tryna to just buy tidal out right

The issue is Apple doesn't need jay. His wife dropped lemonade on i tunes shortly after the "tidal exclusive". After a few days or a few weeks ? is on apple music or i tunes from tidal. On top of that they signed drake and even with his average album he bought millions of fans.

If jay was in his prime dropping classics and refused to drop them o i tunes store or apple music he could negotiate much more. But all the best artists are getting their ? on i tunes. They will probally pay jay well for tidal but they aren't giving away the house.
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    why does kanye think Apple needs tidal? and if kids wanna listen to your music they will just download it for free lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay is trying to make right for ? up that beats situation
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Sellout problems. ? apple. ? tidal. ? kanye. Nothing to benefit the culture or fans as usual. Heartbreaking to see this culture that started off in the streets in early 70s that nobody wanted a part of get ? out to this point. Where the ? was apple and tidal in 73, 79, 88, 94? Hip Hop is stupid as ? for giving up on physical media. They had power and influence in technology sector. The main reason why Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc kept making portable devices, mini compos and boomboxes was because of hip hop alone. Going digital gave up the real power and independece

and it not wrong to expect kanye to speak out about this police violence towards blackmen. you have 10,000+ sheep retweeting that ? "get me so so so so so in one room in next week". Just imagine how he can start a national conversation if replaced all those ? with feds, police cheifs, justice dept reps, families of slain blacks in one room. if he ? , he got power, he a genius and all that other idealistic ? it shouldnt be hard to do something. he just like ASAP $ambo thinking ? high fashion is going to protect him. He mention Dre but forgot about Dre getting cuffed and checked for his freedom papers on his own ? property like the average ? off the street these black entertainers claim they cant relate to.

Talk that ? ! Talk that ? ? ! All that ? power and no ? power.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    why does kanye think Apple needs tidal? and if kids wanna listen to your music they will just download it for free lol

And kids also get i tunes gift cards from family members and they if they not trapping out the bandwith they will use that gift card to buy ? . Kids under 16 still legally buy music and they not signing up for ? tidal. They will purchase through i tunes or possibly cop at wal mart via parents gifts or purchase.

Also when you look at the Dre deal his beats brand brought more power than Tidal at this point can bring. Beats was selling hella head phones and has their lil streaming joint on the side which help start apple music. But not that Dre got his pay day apple music easily has grown much faster than tidal because of it's current customer base. They don't need tidal Jay needs to sell tidal before music streaming peaks.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »
    Boy Kanye. You just want to stay a slave. He already went through a lot trying to be accepted in the fashion world that didn't want him, now he wants to integrate with Apple instead of trying to tough it out and actually build a company that can be passed down to his family for generations. This is why we as a people don't have ownership in anything, because we'll give up the potential to leave a legacy/birth right for our families for the sake of being accepted.

If you haven't built anything you can pass down to your children's children, I don't think you should be criticizing anybody else for not doing it. Kanye is not different from you and I,he made it on his own so if anything you should always respect him for getting to where he's at today from nothing not tell him how to manage his money and business.
    I actually respect them for building something that's making apple feel a lil'threatened.

I remember when everybody was killing Tidal now the same people are talking like Tidal is the black hope.these guys are in for the money but they always fool people and tell them they doing it for the culture.
    Once you charge money it's business and business is about profit. If you wanna do anything for the culture it should be free.
    Funny how these ? will sell something to me and tell me they doing it for the culture and y'all believe them

Everyone wasn't killing tidal tho.. Just hating ass ? and crackas mostly
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still waiting on this ? to mention something about police killings of his own ppl & anything regarding BLM. Yet he complaining about tidal & beefing with white ? smh

How the ? is Kanye a ? and why does he need to comment on BLM when this mf almost lost his career standing up for black people. Did mfs already forget Katrina and all that other ? ?
  • usmarin3
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    So basically he wants to be apart of Apple??

Kanye probably owns shares in Tidal. If Apple buys Tidal it would probably be a major come up for him.
  • usmarin3
    Options

The issue is Apple doesn't need jay. His wife dropped lemonade on i tunes shortly after the "tidal exclusive". After a few days or a few weeks ? is on apple music or i tunes from tidal. On top of that they signed drake and even with his average album he bought millions of fans.

If jay was in his prime dropping classics and refused to drop them o i tunes store or apple music he could negotiate much more. But all the best artists are getting their ? on i tunes. They will probally pay jay well for tidal but they aren't giving away the house.

You can only buy Lemonade on Itunes, it's only stream-able on Tidal. Drake doesn't own none of that ? he is making and that's the whole point of this ? . Them ? like him just want a check. I think Jay-z is fighting the issue that Kanye is fighting with Nike. Ownership is everything, but they will only allow you to get so far. Apple is basically a plantation owner who ain't giving up slavery. He will give you a house ? position, but you ain't never eating at their table at dinner.
  • oatmealdude
    oatmealdude Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man when BLM start holding both side accountable then we can rock Black Live Do Matter just not with POLICE it Matter when another blk man kills his on too just when its the Cops the only issue i got ,,,,,plus its enough celebs taking up the cause as it is so we mos def dont need Kanye ? that ? the real question is when he gonna make K KIm say something since she the only one with a back bone right about now lol
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I know is that it's extremely hard to hack into tidal now. They tighten up their security.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Sellout problems. ? apple. ? tidal. ? kanye. Nothing to benefit the culture or fans as usual. Heartbreaking to see this culture that started off in the streets in early 70s that nobody wanted a part of get ? out to this point. Where the ? was apple and tidal in 73, 79, 88, 94? Hip Hop is stupid as ? for giving up on physical media. They had power and influence in technology sector. The main reason why Sony, Panasonic, JVC etc kept making portable devices, mini compos and boomboxes was because of hip hop alone. Going digital gave up the real power and independece

and it not wrong to expect kanye to speak out about this police violence towards blackmen. you have 10,000+ sheep retweeting that ? "get me so so so so so in one room in next week". Just imagine how he can start a national conversation if replaced all those ? with feds, police cheifs, justice dept reps, families of slain blacks in one room. if he ? , he got power, he a genius and all that other idealistic ? it shouldnt be hard to do something. he just like ASAP $ambo thinking ? high fashion is going to protect him. He mention Dre but forgot about Dre getting cuffed and checked for his freedom papers on his own ? property like the average ? off the street these black entertainers claim they cant relate to.

Powerful posting...
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall been watching Fox News all weekend?. Aint nobody said ? about BLM. BLM aint the saviors and spokespeople for all black folk. BLM aint the only black movement. Soon as ? even speak about black issues here come you "well the BLM" ? . Yall sound just like Sheriff Clark ? ass pulling BLM out the air anytime you hear the word black. FOH. Gee757 is right this board is full of cacs and wiggers pretending to be black I never thought I see the day where there are more whites on this site than blacks. The actual blacks that come here are rich, priviledge ? who are spiteful because they been flying under the radar safe. Only a handful of real ? left on this site. I salute yall but ? the rest. Look at your ugly, pasty, transparent, cancer prone, washed out, bleached, reptilian ass skin and then you will know the reason why the reason fell off.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

Everyone wasn't killing tidal tho.. Just hating ass ? and crackas mostly

Lol at saying crackas and "hating ass ? ". Objective ass ? was critiquing tidal. Tidal only benefited rich top 1% artist getting more streaming money. It does nothing drastic for the average or new artist as far as its plan.

Tidal pandered to white hipsters in their opening marketing. Then when white people ain't really ? with it Jay changed his tune and tried the support black business ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

Bolded was the First thing that came to mind. Kanye is a ? in every sense of the word. At this point, Jay needs to dispose of him.

"? always asking me the key
    'Til you own your own you can't be free
    'Til you're on your own you can't be me
    How we still slaves in 2016
    ?"

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody that thinks Jay trying to build Tidal up to do anything but sell it for a billion + doesnt know anything about business or Hovs business history.
  • wizeoner2
    wizeoner2 Members Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    qfqcb2ftcchk.png

Kaye hilarious, YOU NOT Steve , I like tidal better

Are yall dumb or dont listen to kanye he been rapping about the injustice in america to blacks tf u talkin bout
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

dont look to entertainers to be activist
    Being an activist and simply tweeting out support for YOUR ppl are 2 different things. He spoke on homophobia in hip hop, if he can speak on that why is Kanye above supporting BLM? If he doesn't care then he needs to let it be known to the black ppl that supporthis music
  • Ida B. Wells
    Ida B. Wells Members Posts: 46
    Options
    Kanye has stated that "All lives matter." He is not about to say "Black lives matter," when he is married to a white woman, and have biracial children.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Murdee to Excellence