Malia Obama clapping her Ass (video inside)

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Let the youngin be young

This. She's doing what 95% of the chicks her age are doing.

That doesn't mean it doesn't reflect poorly

who gives a ? ? I certainly don't

U also have a All Lives Matter license tag

? off! get a life satan and stop stalking me. I ? rebuke you!!!!!!!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    lol y'all ? man....

this behavior shouldn't be championed...or shrugged off.....we have enough ass shakers out here...we need more role models for the young daughters coming up who have access to social media and see this being championed but are not old enough or mature enough to know what type of attention/shame this can bring to her family

Grew up in her early teens in a privileged household and as a daughter of a POTUS... also grew up in a family with two parents still married so whose fault is this again?

51WB8ztO9qL.jpg

Judith Rich Harris was right...
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol y'all ? man....

this behavior shouldn't be championed...or shrugged off.....we have enough ass shakers out here...we need more role models for the young daughters coming up who have access to social media and see this being championed but are not old enough or mature enough to know what type of attention/shame this can bring to her family

Grew up in her early teens in a privileged household and as a daughter of a POTUS... also grew up in a family with two parents still married so whose fault is this again?

Society and the negative behaviors that are championed in the media and reinforced by the media, and unfortunately certain cultures....in music this is the type of dancing that gets the most attention...hell out of music you have old people trying to shake ass
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She legal yet?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    probably mentioned in here but her friends were bad off....damn
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ass shaking by women is rooted deeply in African dance and culture...
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Even in African culture it wasn't the queen or women of prestige who performed this for the tribe or guest and I want my daughter to be a woman of prestige not entertainment no offense to the entertainers
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited August 2016
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

he's African he would know. meanwhile y'all all like " aww lawdy she shakin' her ass in front of the white folks! what is we gone do?"

I know that. But the key word was culture. When do African women dance in that way @rip.dilla ?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this internet ? got folks thinking being stiff n vapid is somehow cool or some ?

foh
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These negros putting the hope and future of black america at the whim of a 18 yr old girl dancing. They were shooting ? before this and they are going to shoot ? after this.
  • jetlifebih
    edited August 2016
    Options
    These negros putting the hope and future of black america at the whim of a 18 yr old girl dancing. They were shooting ? before this and they are going to shoot ? after this.

Seperate issue ,speaking of which who is making the thread for the young lady who got shot with her son in her hand and had a stand off??
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

he's African he would know. meanwhile y'all all like " aww lawdy she shakin' her ass in front of the white folks! what is we gone do?"

I know that. But the key word was culture. When do African women dance in that way @rip.dilla ?

You want me to post a dr sakis video?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Seperate issue ,speaking of which who is making the thread for the young lady who got shot with her son in her hand and had a stand off??

That thread is already made.

And no its not a seperate issue. The same ? america has done before she danced is the same ? america is going to do after she danced. So whats the difference? They are still going to talk ? about Obama, they are regularly going to disrespect him. How did she make life as Malia Obama worse for anyone?
  • rip.dilla
    edited August 2016
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

http://youtu.be/2MLnLKYum2A

Right these are Igbo women in Chicago of all places: at an event like young Malia was.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she is going to Harvard. that ? was tame..
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

Right these are Igbo women in Chicago of all places: at an event like young Malia was.

Lol Igbo men dance like that as well
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haaaaaaaarvard
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since when is "everyone else is doing it" a good reason?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

So would you consider how these women are dancing anin this video and a video of twerk team the same?
  • rip.dilla
    Options

Lol

Dont do that....

So would you consider how these women are dancing anin this video and a video of twerk team the same?

Our American sisters twerk: that's Westernised culture. It's all DNA

At the end of the day it's Black women shaking ass to music bruh...
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »
    Since when is "everyone else is doing it" a good reason?

when one attempts paint something as unusual or deviant?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    It's a wrap she ever tries running for president the republicans will pull this up out their files

Fox News 2046: Let us not forget that Malia was caught on tape dancing inappropriate back in 2016 is this a women we want as the president of the United States?