No surprise you have no problem with a ? racist troll
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    This turned into a feelings thread real quick

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMDH at grown mfers trollin for free. At least get paid for your talents.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    What did I miss
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    @_Jay_ can we get a mod review board? that will help the ic out with checks and balances and i wouldnt have to @ you if you gave me the official power to mod the mods. we went to kindergarten together. remember.....patty cake...bakers man....bake me a cake as fast as you can. remember. you must of forgot

@alliknowishate
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Well backinwhite isn't white though..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought Backinwhite was a real ? .......

0cbecrw51koj.jpg
    (Double entendre gif)
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I thought Backinwhite was a real ? .......

0cbecrw51koj.jpg
    (Double entendre gif)

Got him as a FB friend any everything . Smh cuz me axel, and a few others was in a FB group with him
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »
    The fact that yall mods let white people act like one dimensional black caricatures (shady) and white men charade as manhating angry black women that call us "niggerstock" (ida b and associated aliases) lets me know how little yall think of yourselves as black people and how little yall actually care about making this forum decent again.

On the real. If i owned this ? 90% of yall wouldnt have a mod spot.

You're right about all of this but what you are forgetting or not realizing is...Jay don't give af anymore and hasn't pretty much the whole time most of them been modding. Grouchy Greg and them don't care and probably wish their wasn't a forum so basically the IC just a dead limb that ain't finished falling off allhiphop.com yet

With that being the case it manifests here in a way which translates to there are no mods anymore...just ? who can click a few extra buttons...literally none of them add any value to donkey with their mod ability...nobody inciting/fueling/provoking anything entertaining (ie none are in here exposing aliases...which would actually be doing something entertaining).

I guess Jamel wanting to box irony might be an exception. Besides that all they do is circle ? in ? about your ? , post food pics and say stupid catchphrases instead of actual dialog with opinions. Then when they ? a innocent black man they hide behind the "bbbut...u say u no want modding" when that has not been said it's always been no one wants biased and inept modding. They all are varying degrees of inept at modding donkey.

Accurate, hilarious, sad, and disgraceful.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mods have said in the past that aliases can find a way around permabanns and ? thats what that crazy ? Shady does. If she can figure out a way around a bann im sure anybody else can

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Abraxas wrote: »
    The fact that yall mods let white people act like one dimensional black caricatures (shady) and white men charade as manhating angry black women that call us "niggerstock" (ida b and associated aliases) lets me know how little yall think of yourselves as black people and how little yall actually care about making this forum decent again.

On the real. If i owned this ? 90% of yall wouldnt have a mod spot.

You're right about all of this but what you are forgetting or not realizing is...Jay don't give af anymore and hasn't pretty much the whole time most of them been modding. Grouchy Greg and them don't care and probably wish their wasn't a forum so basically the IC just a dead limb that ain't finished falling off allhiphop.com yet

With that being the case it manifests here in a way which translates to there are no mods anymore...just ? who can click a few extra buttons...literally none of them add any value to donkey with their mod ability...nobody inciting/fueling/provoking anything entertaining (ie none are in here exposing aliases...which would actually be doing something entertaining).

I guess Jamel wanting to box irony might be an exception. Besides that all they do is circle ? in ? about your ? , post food pics and say stupid catchphrases instead of actual dialog with opinions. Then when they ? a innocent black man they hide behind the "bbbut...u say u no want modding" when that has not been said it's always been no one wants biased and inept modding. They all are varying degrees of inept at modding donkey.

^^° This isn't true

Bruh we literally told yall who the aliases belong to and banned them on top of that in the past we've let 2 mods get exposed (Connex and Six) and a looot of ? slide all for your entertainment. We've banned the aliases and everything they keep coming back. Posters who have gaylias we ban and they come crawling back and yall forgive them begging us to let them back in when we don't want to but we oblige yall cuz thats what the people say they want. If we use our powers in donkey where anything goes, we get called out for being in the wrong and unfair. When Six did it ? called for her head. Jay has bigger things to tend to than have his time wasted cuz ? is bored and want to troll.

Straight up who is so and so alias is none of yall business with this one time being the exception. Not everything is meant for your personal entertainment that's personal to other people and that's how it's always been. We give yall a lot of leeway and yall still find something to complain about every time.

For real, what a bunch of ?
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im here Whats up
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record, I don't really give a rat's ass. It's like a job, the bosses is gonna do what they do regardless of your thoughts feelings but we're entitled to ? or point ? out.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    I don't even know why y'all wanna know who's behind the alias. That takes out all the fun in it.

There's been hilarious aliases like Shawn Carter, Suge Knight's cigar and Drake. The IC is entertainment. Let entertainment be as it is. Let us imagine that it really is Hov posting.

But if a dude is pretending to be a woman to flirt with dudes and what not.... They deserve a ban
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread already got 1.4k views... the aliases are watchin...
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even know why y'all wanna know who's behind the alias. That takes out all the fun in it.

There's been hilarious aliases like Shawn Carter, Suge Knight's cigar and Drake. The IC is entertainment. Let entertainment be as it is. Let us imagine that it really is Hov posting.

But if a dude is pretending to be a woman to flirt with dudes and what not.... They deserve a ban

so which one or you?

also, if your suge knights cigar, its woat.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options

so which one or you?

also, if your suge knights cigar, its woat.

I'm not one of them, I just find them funny.

And Suge Knights cigar is hilarious b
This discussion has been closed.