Looking At The Tracklist...This French Montana Album Might Just Be FYAH!!!

Options
international
international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in The Reason
(AllHipHop News) Bronx rap star French Montana will be releasing Sophomore album MC4, which title derives from the rapper’s staple Mac & Cheese mixtape series, August 19 via Epic/Bad Boy/ Coke Boys.

The project, which follows 2013 debut album Excuse My French, will include previously released singles such as the Drake assisted cut “No Shopping,” “Figure It out,” featuring Kanye West and Nas and “Lockjaw,” which has Kodak Black making an appearance on the track.

Artists such as, Miguel, Jeezy, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss, and Styles P will also make appearances on the set.

A track sure to turn some heads is “Chinx & Max/ Paid For,” which will feature the artist’s currently incarcerated friend Max B and deceased Coke Boys affiliate Chinx Drugz.

French also recently released the track “Cookin Up” as a Tidal exclusive, which will feature “All The Way Up” collaborators Remy Ma and Fat Joe.

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
02 Play Yaself
03 No Shopping [ft. Drake]
04 2 Times
05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
06 Said N Done [ft. A$AP Rocky]
07 I’m Heated
08 Lockjaw [ft. Kodak Black]
09 Check Come
10 Brick Road
11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]
12 Figure It Out [ft. Kanye West and Nas]
13 Have Mercy [ft. Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss and Styles P]
14 Chinx & Max/Paid For [ft. Max B and Chinx]

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for this ?
  • international
    Options
    IC ? told me the last French album was wack, then I heard it and I liked it. Can't wait for this one.

Can´t rely on the I.C for objectiveness...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A surprisingly low amount of features for a French Montana album
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm.... because its @international ima check it out
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He almost has the same amount of features as he does songs.

That's what I call a mixtape. ? I look like, buying yo album to hear somebody else most of the time?
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC ? told me the last French album was wack, then I heard it and I liked it. Can't wait for this one.

This .....they really had me thinking it was trash he makes music for your car ? knocks
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Workout music... That's where it begins and ends wit French.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked Excuse My French. Come to think about it, I never came across a French project I outright hated. I'm not expecting any mind bending lyricism and socially conscious commentary from French. Just dope beats, hooks and ? ad libs.
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He almost has the same amount of features as he does songs.

That's what I call a mixtape. ? I look like, buying yo album to hear somebody else most of the time?
    Yeah I guess I should say I respect his hustle but I concur. I think wack n*ggas know they wack so they hide behind features, production and hop on trends.

Wack or not, as a hustler I gotta respect the way French came up. He knows who to affiliate with and make it work for him. With all these rappers saying they're hustlers and then getting ? , this guy is a real hustler. He might be up there with Jigga in terms of hustlin'.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (AllHipHop News) Bronx rap star French Montana will be releasing Sophomore album MC4, which title derives from the rapper’s staple Mac & Cheese mixtape series, August 19 via Epic/Bad Boy/ Coke Boys.

The project, which follows 2013 debut album Excuse My French, will include previously released singles such as the Drake assisted cut “No Shopping,” “Figure It out,” featuring Kanye West and Nas and “Lockjaw,” which has Kodak Black making an appearance on the track.

Artists such as, Miguel, Jeezy, Beanie Sigel, Jadakiss, and Styles P will also make appearances on the set.

A track sure to turn some heads is “Chinx & Max/ Paid For,” which will feature the artist’s currently incarcerated friend Max B and deceased Coke Boys affiliate Chinx Drugz.

French also recently released the track “Cookin Up” as a Tidal exclusive, which will feature “All The Way Up” collaborators Remy Ma and Fat Joe.

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Man i already have the Nas verse foh all i need is that lox joint and I'm good
  • international
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

This .....they really had me thinking it was trash he makes music for your car ? knocks

Yep...even his solo cuts he´s had a few that knocked, not trying to convince or convert anyone, ppl on here blind when it comes to certain rappers, no matter what they have fixed ideas, would never look to a review on any album from most on here as they´d be biased or driven by their dislike or like of an artist.
  • international
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Beanie Sigel aka Desert eagle, ain´t in the lox, sorry to inform you...

Smh
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need producers listed tho

Please ? let Harry Fraud be behind the boards for track 13......if he ain't give him acapellas and add a remix to the deluxe version
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? I didn't know MC4 was gonna be the album

I have the first 3
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coppin for new biggavel
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

Jada and Styles are part of the Lox. Just because Sheek isn't on the track doesn't take away their status, ergo, technically, it still can be considered a "Lox" joint.

And who doesn't know Beans ain't in the Lox? Stop being literal, genius. Smh.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First album was baige diarrhea on wax. Strickly in it for the beats & features.
  • thuggathugga
    thuggathugga Members Posts: 125 ✭✭
    Options
    it will be a lowkey banger
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyone has a different preference when it comes to what they listen to. T/S need to chill with the ? is sheep, ? is blind ? cause no one likes who he likes. First drake now French. Stop that ? riding and respect other people's taste in music ? .
  • international
    Options
    Everyone has a different preference when it comes to what they listen to. T/S need to chill with the ? is sheep, ? is blind ? cause no one likes who he likes. First drake now French. Stop that ? riding and respect other people's taste in music ? .

How can I be dickriding if I don´t follow the popular opinion nor jump on bangwagons???

lmaoooo, you a clown and I noticed that you have started to follow me around on here, no one told you to click on this thread ? , I don´t have a problem with ppls taste in music, luckily I can´t hear the ? they bump, so I don´t give a ? , Im simply stating my opinion, which is the purpose of a forum. Move along now...
  • international
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

TRACKLIST

01 Ready/Intro
    02 Play Yaself
    04 2 Times
    05 Everytime [ft. Jeezy]
    07 I’m Heated
    09 Check Come
    10 Brick Road
    11 Xplicit [ft. Miguel]

Smh

Jada and Styles are part of the Lox. Just because Sheek isn't on the track doesn't take away their status, ergo, technically, it still can be considered a "Lox" joint.

And who doesn't know Beans ain't in the Lox? Stop being literal, genius. Smh.

Incorrect, technically can´t be considered a ´´Lox Joint´´, because if you want to be technical, 1) they are featured on the track on French´s album, 2) Beanie ain´t in the Lox, 3) Sheek ain´t on the track neither and if it´s a Lox project he would have to be seeing profit or some sort of royalties, which I bet ain´t the case for this track!!!

Could have stopped at number 1, but I find you smart/dumb ? comical.