Some n!ggas just can't let it go.. Out here using spray paint and chalk in their hair and beards..

Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why is this only 2 pages
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though

It's strange that dudes would fry other dudes for doing clown ? ?

That's news to me.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My hairline is straight but my barber will put that ? on me without asking. After a cut I wash my hair because of shedding so its no point that shot in my hair.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though

That's news to me.
    I'm talkin in general, not specifically the chalk or sharpie ?

I mean, if it's funny it's funny...but after a while with some dudes it's like i don't get why it's such a fascination and they seem to be a bit overly invested in the appearance of other ? hairlines that aint theirs

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use bejing tho just for the look
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's news to me.

I mean, if it's funny it's funny...but after a while with some dudes it's like i don't get why it's such a fascination and they seem to be a bit overly invested in the appearance of other ? hairlines that aint theirs

Chill, its not that deep, fam lol.
  • So ILL
    Options
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dry erase head ass ?
  • Fosheezy
    Options
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Y'all Bald Power ? are all assuming your cranium is normally shaped. What if you shave your ? off and you got a ? up head?

It's a real concern:

i36ebdgzrodn.jpg

uau6g42jgfcg.jpg

ek4103s94i5d.jpg

Dude in the last pic got into an accident that caused that

• Fosheezy
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »

That's news to me.

My ? , Charlamane just did a whole lil segment on Safari hairline on air and his ? look straight to me lol

On some G ? I'm just like if ? ain't worrying about it then other men shouldn't be clowning ? either but yea I know it ain't deep
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    They got man weave now.

Before-and-After-Man-weave-520x345.png

That nikka head look like one of them cartoon characters when they get blown up wit some ACME TNT.

lmaooooooooooooo!
  • Lady Entrepreneur
    Lady Entrepreneur Members Posts: 32
    Options
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

That's news to me.

My ? , Charlamane just did a whole lil segment on Safari hairline on air and his ? look straight to me lol

On some G ? I'm just like if ? ain't worrying about it then other men shouldn't be clowning ? either but yea I know it ain't deep

It's called jokes. Why you care so much about men clowning other men? You must be one of these spray on recipients?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A ? ain't told him it looks stupid yet. When that happens he'll take a garden hose to his face. ? ain't ? but meat on a bone, suck it, ? it or leave it alone but we will clean up for it in a heartbeat. What else is there?
  • So ILL
    Options

That's news to me.

It's called jokes. Why you care so much about men clowning other men? You must be one of these spray on recipients?
    Maybe one of the jokes in this thread touched a nerve. They say hit dogs holler lol.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of the barbers I go to got slick today and added some to my tapeline...Washed it out as soon as I got home.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • trendsetta1030
    trendsetta1030 Members Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The thing about this I don't get, is why do people do it knowing a) everyone knows what you're doing and b) everyone thinks you look ridiculous doing it.

I mean how can being bald be worse than being a laughing stock?

? get fake ? fake hair fake ? erryday b an you kno is fake but you still like it… why can't ? have fake hair/? ?
  • Fosheezy
    Options

That's news to me.

why you care what i care about ? ? lol