Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't gotten any sleep since my wife nephew been here and by the time he sleep through the night the new baby will be here. I'm going to be a walking zombie for the next year
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't gotten any sleep since my wife nephew been here and by the time he sleep through the night the new baby will be here. I'm going to be a walking zombie for the next year

Sleep deprivation and for your job you supposed to have a gun and make split second decisions.

That ? ain't a good mix.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    Got that Free Bricks 2 in rotation

Will give it a listen since its Guwop. One of lil brothers got me listening to that ? .
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Sleep deprivation and for your job you supposed to have a gun and make split second decisions.

That ? ain't a good mix.

Tell me about it, I'll figure something out
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I find out a black chick messed with a white guy previously then she's undateable to me. Still smash-worthy, but she'd automatically be in the "This ain't going any further" category.

Lmao why is that
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dear Diary how could she deny me,
    How she go to bed without it ? wit her psyche?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    If I find out a black chick messed with a white guy previously then she's undateable to me. Still smash-worthy, but she'd automatically be in the "This ain't going any further" category.

Lmao why is that

She's just tainted to me. I've always held that belief, but this video prompted me to post about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yksbhZDo5Jo
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    She's just a ? disgrace that's all it is
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Feel the same and I wouldn't even ? the ? .
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Lmao why is that

She's just tainted to me. I've always held that belief, but this video prompted me to post about it:

This
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? ain't a good mix.

be like prezbo when he shot that undercover he stayed ? up
  • D. Morgan
    Options

That ? ain't a good mix.

be like prezbo when he shot that undercover he stayed ? up

Damn you right forgot all about that ? on the wire. He ? up big time and got away with that ? .
  • D.D.S.
    Options

Lmao why is that

Lmao I can see where you're coming from. I once talked to a girl that dates nothing but white guys and I asked why she never been with a black man. Her response was "because all black men are dogs" I was no, the black men you messed with were dogs. Don't try to stereotype all of us. Needless to say, that ? got nowhere and I had to cut her off.
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    I really wish the phrase relationship goals would DIE. Mf's get gassed of this social media ? . They see two people doing the most basic ? and overrate the ? out of it. "Aww those people are dressed alike from head to toe! #Relationshipgoals!!"
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    I really wish the phrase relationship goals would DIE. Mf's get gassed of this social media ? . They see two people doing the most basic ? and overrate the ? out of it. "Aww those people are dressed alike from head to toe! #Relationshipgoals!!"

Deion Sanders clowned the ? out of one of his sons because he heard the son the phone with his girl talking about dressing alike and meeting at the mall.

This ? was funny as hell cause we all know how fly Deion think he is and was.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

c/s my boy and his chick dressed up for halloween and she posted it on IG. one of her friends put #relationshipgoals. I was like WTF
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've been lucky enough to have gfs who don't put every little thing they do on social media. It's like u have to prove that everything is great with ur relationship. Smh
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

I've been lucky enough to have gfs who don't put every little thing they do on social media. It's like u have to prove that everything is great with ur relationship. Smh

Exactly. Mf's these days too worried about what people think of them. It's like they wanna LOOK like they have a great relationship instead of actually having a great relationship
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Exactly. Mf's these days too worried about what people think of them. It's like they wanna LOOK like they have a great relationship instead of actually having a great relationship

Remember when women had diaries? They extinct nowadays
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still no job :s Im entering a stage of depression and feelings of failure :'(
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

U quit before u got another job?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

If you live in Atlanta, all of the places hiring is where ppl don't want to drive to. Suwanee, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, and Winder.