My condolences to you and your family @Beezus
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Art Basel Week down here in Miami. Beach and Wynwood are packed
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just checked my grades. 3’s B and an A. That math class was killing me. There was a hard ass test early in the semester and I didn’t even show up bc I was contemplating dropping the class. Took my 71 to a 43, but instead of dropping it I decided to work my ass off. Made no less than a B on every test after that and a B on the final. Ended up getting a B overall.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Art Basel Week down here in Miami. Beach and Wynwood are packed

U going?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    To free events lol
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Lol I ain’t 30 but you’re 25 with over 65,000 posts. You take pics of chicks that aren’t watching, post them in here with the hashtag #creepset instead of talking to them like a grown man. Lmao at your life. You look like the type of the ? that survived an abortion
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I’m gonna uber tonight and tomorrow and I’m praying no one wants to go down there. From broward to dade with all that traffic and people?

:s
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm glad you are working hard on furthering your education
  • Beta
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I’m gonna uber tonight and tomorrow and I’m praying no one wants to go down there. From broward to dade with all that traffic and people?

Surprised you're still ubering

Every guy I talked to hated it lol
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

Surprised you're still ubering

Every guy I talked to hated it lol

I don’t do it that often anymore. Did it for thanksgiving and made good money. I’m definitely doing it New Years morning at midnight
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    They talking possible snow tomorrow and these Atlanta ? already can't drive for ? . Probably gonna have to stay in the crib

Lol hilarious everyone at work freaking out about maybe 1 inch of snow
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yeah. ATL got like two inches last year, and the ? turning into the Frozen Walking Dead.

[img]http://static.adweek.com/adweek.com-? /wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2014/02/ap_winter_accidents_kb_140129_16x9_992.jpg[/img]

Weak ? .

For the umpteenth time, lol....

It ain't the snow, we've had that plenty of times over the years w/ no issues.... It's the Ice/(Black Ice).

We damn sure ain't The D or NYC. We ain't got snow plows or salt trucks round this bish just readily available @ every turn/city/county b/c it's not often we get snow and ice, but it does happen on occasion.

Kasim Reed supposedly spent some money (after the last ice storm debacle) and got salt trucks for these events, but I only think that was for the expressways (20/75/85/285) and some major road ways.
  • MallyG
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Fools can't drive out here in Atlanta. If it's raining I stay my ass in the crib

U know why folks can't drive here??

B/c damn near no one here is from here!! Not to mention these foreigners (Messicans, Asians etc.). SMH

U get all these people from all over country/world with all these crazy ass driving styles while making the city as overpopulated as it is with this ? ass traffic and this is the result!

I don't even blame you for staying you ass in any inclement weather (lol), but I just gotta pray and ride out ciz I got moves to make.
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    ? from small towns love Atlanta. They think that ? is the Mecca lol
  • MallyG
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »
    ? from small towns love Atlanta. They think that ? is the Mecca lol

Eh, it's mofos from every major city here bruh. Especially New Yorker's (hell my pops is from NY), it's a whole heap of them nikkas here!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many Bmore and chi town mfers here too. Florida, Bama and Louisiana out number them all tho.
  • MallyG
    edited December 2017
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    So many Bmore and chi town mfers here too. Florida, Bama and Louisiana out number them all tho.

Exactly...

Although people may have heard about it, I think people who've never been here or just visited here on a short stay don't realize how much of a transplant city the A is.

? , it's a bunch of island nikkas here now (Jamaican/St. Thomas/Haitian).
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I work with a cat that's from Rhode Island and he moved down here. Black dude too
  • Beta
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Man a girl with a South accent just called me from an unsaved number with a baby in the background...

I was shook lol

Then when she said her name I was like

tuuzcao8vdz0.gif

Didn't smash
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Need it after this week....
    2pqk9n6omvjv.jpg
    These New York youth are UNSEEMINGLY, gawd. Deadass.

Sorry for your loss, Beez. It will get better....just let it.

Beta, shut up. No one cares. Punk muhfucka couldn't even meet me on Nostrand Ave. I wasn't goin slap you, dude. LOL.
  • Beta
    Options
    I was busy famo lol
  • Beta
    Options
    It's been one of the most frustrating, exhausting, painful weeks in recent memory though

10 days with no day off either

Just gotta power through until Thursday
  • Beta
    Options
    Man love is hard
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You been drinkin?
  • Beta
    Options
    You been drinkin?

Nah..just living..

This ? don't always go the way you want it to go

And I don't mean major things but just day to day stuff. This ? ain't really in your favor as a guy 85% of the time. You just gotta take your ? and proceed. Being a guy in a relationship and father in general are somewhat thankless jobs where you know you don't get the thanks you truly deserve