The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Options

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man ? Cam. QB's get hit in the head sometimes...that's part of the game. The bad one got called. A lot of those were just regular football hits.

Divisional beef aside. Cam is a hoe on the field. Dude wants to score TD'S and dance and ? (I'm cool with that...celebrate), but then act like a ? when things don't go right. Like last night Ward, or someone, was hyping up the crowd, and pouting ass Cam gets mad, walks by, and pushes him.
  • tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Divisional beef aside. Cam is a hoe on the field. Dude wants to score TD'S and dance and ? (I'm cool with that...celebrate), but then act like a ? when things don't go right. Like last night Ward, or someone, was hyping up the crowd, and pouting ass Cam gets mad, walks by, and pushes him.

Yea that was not a good look, at first I thought Ward was talking ? but when I saw the replay I was like damn cmon Cam.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gronk will NOT play Sunday night
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tupacfan12 wrote: »

Yea that was not a good look, at first I thought Ward was talking ? but when I saw the replay I was like damn cmon Cam.

I thought the same thing. Then I saw he was Just hyping up the crowd, not even that close to Cam. Got that mad just because he had to use a timeout or something
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam 6'5 240 you have to hit him harder to get him down the same ? been happening to Big Ben for years
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    All these ? cryin about Cam gettin hit yesterday is what's killing Football, soon you won't be able to sack the QB.. Denver ALWAYS gets favorable calls at Denver, everyone must must of forgot all the roughing the passer/PI flags that were not thrown for Pitt/Pats in last years playoffs.

? that let the defense be able to drill ? qb like the did Vick and now do cam the end
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All these ? cryin about Cam gettin hit yesterday is what's killing Football, soon you won't be able to sack the QB.. Denver ALWAYS gets favorable calls at Denver, everyone must must of forgot all the roughing the passer/PI flags that were not thrown for Pitt/Pats in last years playoffs.

? that let the defense be able to drill ? qb like the did Vick and now do cam the end

Brees white ass stay getting hit and no calls.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    The Average QB would be on the sideline Concussed with the Hits Cam been getting this game, Tough Dude!

Them spose to been flags

Bruh if it was Brady tho, Robert Kraft would have ran on the field. Why they gotta cdo my quarterback like this? This can't be life

Bruh really?

I fixed it
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Yeah that kneel must've meant he's against the military.
    SMH.

BTW, why do people act as if the military is some perfect entity. The USA govt has used the military to destroy countries & murder countless people with no true justification.

Not to mention many of these soldiers act like ? to the local populations abroad.
    I remember this white guy admitting to me, that he used to have Haitians giving him ? for M&Ms & other snacks back in the 90s during some kind of humanitarian effort.
    No telling what they do in the middle east and africa.

I appreciate the ones who lay their lives on the line but using the military or the police to justify racism & bigotry or acting as if either are perfect ? me off.

BTW, i'm a vet.

Blacks don't feel this country is living up to its promises = unpatriotic and against the military/vets
    Blacks pointing out police brutality or crooked cops = no respect for LEO and whites siding with the police.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these ? cryin about Cam gettin hit yesterday is what's killing Football, soon you won't be able to sack the QB.. Denver ALWAYS gets favorable calls at Denver, everyone must of forgot all the roughing the passer/PI flags that were not thrown for Pitt/Pats in last years playoffs.

Denver gets no calls like other teams. Last year verse the bears the called no penalties on the Bears.

Panther fans need to shut up. I seen the panthers facemasking and no calls. Von Miller was held 95 percent of the night.

And that call on 4th and 25 was offensive hands to the face. Benjamin grabbed Harris face mask first and pushed his head back. Man up this is football
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Brees white ass stay getting hit and no calls.

Naw
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these ? cryin about Cam gettin hit yesterday is what's killing Football, soon you won't be able to sack the QB.. Denver ALWAYS gets favorable calls at Denver, everyone must of forgot all the roughing the passer/PI flags that were not thrown for Pitt/Pats in last years playoffs.

Denver gets no calls like other teams. Last year verse the bears the called no penalties on the Bears.

Panther fans need to shut up. I seen the panthers facemasking and no calls. Von Miller was held 95 percent of the night.

And that call on 4th and 25 was offensive hands to the face. Benjamin grabbed Harris face mask first and pushed his head back. Man up this is football

Shut yo ? ass up
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda off topic but NFL Network needs to bring back that Playbook show. Where they broke down film for all the upcoming gms n did gm picks.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yo you can't be ? serious it's always couch qb ? like you who say assinine ? like this

Why do tall want football to be that violent if you want to watch a sport sole for hits go watch hockey or ufc I don't agree with all of the new hit rules but there's absolutely 0 reason for a elite 250 pound athlet to turn his helmet into speeding brass knuckles for a tackle

There's 10 others ways to pop a ? on the field without that extra ? that will put both players in risk for cte nights have become paralyzed or died from helmet to helmet hits the ? is never that ducking serious
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Yo you can't be ? serious it's always couch qb ? like you who say assinine ? like this

Why do tall want football to be that violent if you want to watch a sport sole for hits go watch hockey or ufc I don't agree with all of the new hit rules but there's absolutely 0 reason for a elite 250 pound athlet to turn his helmet into speeding brass knuckles for a tackle

There's 10 others ways to pop a ? on the field without that extra ? that will put both players in risk for cte nights have become paralyzed or died from helmet to helmet hits the ? is never that ducking serious

I think you're taking his comment too literal.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? go watch Canadian flag football if you don't wanna see real hits/tackles ?

Man your ? couldn't even comeback to a forum to root for your bandwagon team after pre jumping ship when you thought they was gona lose to the thunder and your fuckboI ass has the gall to call ? soft for taking real hits eat a ? choke on it and die you little ?

Gtfoh when all seen the hoe in you
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Lol why u ducking the NBA thread b?

Backstory real quick?
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Lol why u ducking the NBA thread b?

Seeing that hoe Lbj win the Finals last year literally killed my NBA soul ? , ? is dead in my eyes. Only way i'll come back is if Melo or GS goes to Finals