The Rock Throwing Subliminals At Fast 8 Co-Star

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!

This is my final week of shooting #FastAndFurious8. There's no other franchise that gets my blood boiling more than this one. An incredible hard working crew. UNIVERSAL has been great partners as well. My female co-stars are always amazing and I love 'em. My male co-stars however are a different story. Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken ? to do anything about it anyway. Candy ? . When you watch this movie next April and it seems like I'm not acting in some of these scenes and my blood is legit boiling - you're right. Bottom line is it'll play great for the movie and fits this Hobbs character that's embedded in my DNA extremely well. The producer in me is happy about this part. Final week on FAST 8 and I'll finish strong. #IcemanCometh #F8 #ZeroToleranceForCandyAsses

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma guess because hes saying it will help his character and that hes not acting in some of these scenes it must be one of the bad guys in the film.

Who is playing the villians?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? the Rock. He's a ? ass Samoan. Don't ever try to claim him as black
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options

That was random as hell. Who cares what he is? And since when ? have a problem with Samoans? Pacific islanders might be the one group of people I've never heard any beef with blacks. They are always cool as far as I know.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited August 2016
    Options

That was random as hell. Who cares what he is? And since when ? have a problem with Samoans? Pacific islanders might be the one group of people I've never heard any beef with blacks. They are always cool as far as I know.

I meant ? him as a person because he's one of those #alllivesmatter people, not because he is Samoan. I guess I should have clarified. And nah that's anecdotal evidence homie I know a bunch of Pacific Islanders who dislike blacks.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited August 2016
    Options
    And on top of that he used he's "blackness" to get popular, and now hes doesn't claim it? Openly gave Hulk Hogan a pass for that racist ass ? he said? Can't get behind that.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When/how did rock use his blackness to get popular? I've never ever heard him claim to be black
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    When/how did rock use his blackness to get popular? I've never ever heard him claim to be black

lol I don't know. The Rock is not popular because of black people or blackness. I guess dude is trying to reference when he was in the Nation of ? or something, but he was a heel then and he certainly didn't blow up because of t hat.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe him. He said "chicken ? ".
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

lol I don't know. The Rock is not popular because of black people or blackness. I guess dude is trying to reference when he was in the Nation of ? or something, but he was a heel then and he certainly didn't blow up because of t hat.

yea the criticism i hear about the rock is that he doesn't embrace his blackness. Like it's a running joke that he's never got a black child or wife in a move
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it maybe Vin Diesel.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »

I dont think so unless they had a falling out cuz they are friends
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    If it is Tyrese... tyrese got beat up by james franco so the rock would destroy him

lol what?? Story?

They had beef during the filming of some movie about military boxing. Tyrese complained franco was throwing real punches during the fight scenes. Franco basically said he needed to grow a pair.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big Kola wrote: »

i am pretty sure it is Diesel. there have been rumors of them both quit a bit and Rock took a shot at him on ballers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQHASNdshgA
    peep around the 1:12 mark