RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Max B was and still is trash.

That ? never had Harlem on lock.

He was just another ? in dipset.

That's all

End of the day: this. I swear I don't know if ? is NYC heads or what, but the world is bigger than the block. JR Writer is horrible. Juelz was never "the next ? ." Cam is/was nice. Jones did what he was supposed to do with the looks he had. I never realized how mystifying Dipset was up there.

End of the day, Jones has a career in freedom to fall back on. He can go outside without another man's permission. He can wash his draws in a washing machine and not a sink. He can ? a ? . He doesn't have a 9 to 5. Only on the IC can you see a topic multiple pages debating whether a man in prison ended another man's career. Really? Max B., like a lot of other dudes, is a 2016 slave. Jones still making moves. Not even like I'm a fan, but this level of reality bending is ridiculous.

If I could give you 100 Ethers I would.

Please close this thread. Max is doing 75 to life and Jim is ? ? . This thread premise is ridiculous.

? he aint doin 75 no more
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    No.

Max got hemmed up for 75. Meanwhile.... Jim Jones produced a dope album that went gold and hits on the chart. Not to mention he went on to become quite a producer for TV shows, commercials and other ventures, before becoming an executive I believe for Koch just before it was bought out by E1 Entertainment and he made out like a bandit.

Jim was never a "rapper" in the traditional sense, he was always a businessman, he just happened to rap and had all the resources around him to make it in rap (i.e. having writers like Stack, Max, and his artists, access to collabs, a powerful brand behind him, Dame Dash and Koch's executives). Max would give his life to be able to walk down Harlem and smell the air for 10 minutes think about that.

Has your position waivered at all?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Did Max really do something with Crissy in Miami or was he just talking ? ?

chrissy1-1387208440.jpgOh my ?  Busta, how did you find out about that uhm......rumor?