Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Options

Comments

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anybody update their firestick since amazon updated the interface?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ykqsoQWj_ts

Has 4k,3d and HD but it's a long video.
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Are you able to put Kodi on the firestick without having a amazon account?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    Was talking to one my friends and she was telling me how one dude charged her friend 200$ to put Kodi on there....I was like what the f*** what else.. she was like that included the stick as well I said what else she said that's it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Got tablet, windows computer and amazon firestick all running Kodi now. Now im learning all the add ons and ? for this
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody had issues downloading & installing Mobdro since the software update by Amazon?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Are you able to put Kodi on the firestick without having a amazon account?

You need an account to put ES file explorer on the stick. You can use someone else's account but an acct it is needed to get that app

I thought there was a way around that...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a question I tried to watch the college football games all year and never could find any. What addon has them?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    I got a question I tried to watch the college football games all year and never could find any. What addon has them?

Sports devil is a good one
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited January 2017
    Options

"Mchanga kodi" on Youtube, has all the answers to Kodi and more. She's probably the premiere expert now if not at least top 3 now.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

"Mchanga kodi" on Youtube, has all the answers to Kodi and more. She's probably the premiere expert now if not at least top 3 now.

True but she drop a new build every month. I ain't trying to switch every month
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    09725dae6f8c1ebb7e036f73577ecffd6d3a936.gif

*bookmarked* for a later
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    are you guys manually add these updates that yall are posting the youtube videos of?
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    are you guys manually add these updates that yall are posting the youtube videos of?

I just update the build I have not changing every month. If and when I get another stick/box I'll put a different build on it
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Imma try hacking the Roku build whenever I get that stick in here
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

I just update the build I have not changing every month. If and when I get another stick/box I'll put a different build on it

how do you add kodi to the firestick?
  • BIGG WILL
    Options
    Cool, thanks. I played around with it today and was able to put kodi on my tablet. I added a few add-ons and it worked. I just added an entire build and while the ? is set up nice, none of the movies are playing.

Not sure if I want to mess around with the stick I already have, so Ill just get a new one later this week and see how it goes.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    QUESTION

CAN YOU PAUSE YOUR MOVIE/SHOW WITH OUT THE WHOLE DAM THANG GOING TO SLEEP AND RESTARTING FROM THE KODI MENU? I HATE THAT JUNK
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whats the deal with the video.me authorization screen that pops up when you select a movie? it still started playing...jus curious it asks to go to a URL and click Pair ...whats that about
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    whats the deal with the video.me authorization screen that pops up when you select a movie? it still started playing...jus curious it asks to go to a URL and click Pair ...whats that about

I saw that a time or 2 and I just find another link
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo @Cain I got a question bruh whats a good build for an older person? like one that when i put that ? on there its gonna update automatically and whatnot without them calling me to do it or whatever? Is Fusion a good choice? cause right now thats what I put on there.

I was gonna put the Gary3dFX build on there cause thats the one i got and its a lot more appealing to the eyes.. but theres a few messages that pop up whenever I open it and I dont want them calling me every time they see a message that they dont understand.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Ayo @Cain I got a question bruh whats a good build for an older person? like one that when i put that ? on there its gonna update automatically and whatnot without them calling me to do it or whatever? Is Fusion a good choice? cause right now thats what I put on there.

I was gonna put the Gary3dFX build on there cause thats the one i got and its a lot more appealing to the eyes.. but theres a few messages that pop up whenever I open it and I dont want them calling me every time they see a message that they dont understand.

Titanium is the most simplest. Every thing is laid out simple and there's no need to add anything cause it's already setup for them

Aight cool @Cain if I install Titanium will it just overwrite over Fusion or do I need to actually go in and delete it myself? Ive done this before i know its just been a while
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Aight thanks bruh
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ? , still hvnt read this ? yet. I got 2 weeks
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    apollo is a nice simple build as well imo