Is Kobe Bryant Top 5 All Time? (List ur top 5)

Options

Comments

• White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, Kobe's in that top 5 room
    aneed123 wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Bron ain't get help til 11.. Kobe had a prime shaq folk forget Mitch Richmond Glen rice Horace grant rodman all went to LA as role players. Karl Malone Gary Peyton... Dwight Howard Nash Odom artest I can go on and on and talk got the nerve to say Kobe had less help? Agendas are hilarious

I said excluding the shaq era ? . And the fact you brought up Nash means to me you don't know what the ? you're taking about straight up.

I brought him up to show who he had. Nash got hurt. I should just said Ron Harper instead .... defender with size great for the triangle. U wanna exclude the shaq era 96-04. That's 8 years with the most dominant big man ever and all that help and coaching. Kobe had about a 4 year span with no help. Bron his first 7 years was the team. I stand by my post homie

U sound dumb as hell Ron Harper, Mitch Richmond, Nash, Artest, Gary Payton, Malone all were past the best years and out of their prime stop smoking bro.. I'm not even gonna proceed any further with u dumbfuq, know what u talking bout

? they were vets with high bball iq who filled their role. u acting like a whole ? right now with the name calling over different opinions slow ur role and agree to disagree...

To be completely fair, going by your bolded statement, we have to acknowledge that Bron had Shaq and couldn't/didn't do ? with him. Now personally, I don't hold that against Lebron, but if Kobe's washed teammates count, Bron's gotta count too, especially one the size and caliber of O'Neal.

No issue with Kobe not being in someone's top 5 btw.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Bron ain't get help til 11.. Kobe had a prime shaq folk forget Mitch Richmond Glen rice Horace grant rodman all went to LA as role players. Karl Malone Gary Peyton... Dwight Howard Nash Odom artest I can go on and on and talk got the nerve to say Kobe had less help? Agendas are hilarious

Yes they are.

Glen Rice and Horace I'll give you... Ron was kinda washed but he came up big defensively and hit some clutch shots. I love that ? for that nh

As for the rest of these ? man GTFOH

Rodman never played a full season in LA and was already washed. Mitch was getting like 10 minutes and 4 ppg for the season and played in exactly 2 playoff games for us. Karl and Gary had the worst seasons of their careers in LA, they did not mesh well in the triangle. And Malone was ? DONE half way through the season his knees were shot, but he soldiered through so props for that.

Lmfao @ Nash and Dwight. Exactly how many games did Nash actually play? Look that up, I'll wait.

I honestly don't know what to make of Dwight's time here tbh. I'm not sure if coming here ruined him or exposed him. But he wasn't "Dwight" anymore.

its easy to say all that after the fact... Yall signed Nash and Dwight as big additions... Kobes selfishness and fans not appreciating Dwight playing hurt also happened and yall went to the playoffs with Dwight. Nashwas injuries. Malone Payton and that team went to the finals so lets not flex like they was they old ass bums who aint contribute. Now compare that to what Bron had before going to Mia which is the point. Kobe can have the most dominant big man ever cluthc veteran androle players all that time whileBron had noneof that for his first 7years. Kobe fans gotta hush with all that Bron had morehelp talk cuz its not true

It might be after the fact but it's still fact. Those guys ain't contribute like you you trying to imply. You just dropping names without consideration to how they actually played, and IF (for some) they even played at all.

Karl Malone was 40 and Gary was 35, they both had statistically their worst seasons in LA. Karl Malone only played like 40 games. We got to the finals because Shaq and Kobe.

I could drop names for LeBron and the "help" that he had, too. Shaq, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams and Carlos ? , Antawn Jamison were all stars. And I can say statistically they were better help for LeBron than those guys were for Kobe. Then you wanna talk about solid veteran role players... how about Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Delonte West, Ben Wallace, Wally Szerbiak, Drew Gooden...

But continue with your agenda posting. You always hollerin about what Kobe fans doing and saying but you ain't objective on this either.

I said excluding the shaq era ? . And the fact you brought up Nash means to me you don't know what the ? you're taking about straight up.

I brought him up to show who he had. Nash got hurt. I should just said Ron Harper instead .... defender with size great for the triangle. U wanna exclude the shaq era 96-04. That's 8 years with the most dominant big man ever and all that help and coaching. Kobe had about a 4 year span with no help. Bron his first 7 years was the team. I stand by my post homie

U sound dumb as hell Ron Harper, Mitch Richmond, Nash, Artest, Gary Payton, Malone all were past the best years and out of their prime stop smoking bro.. I'm not even gonna proceed any further with u dumbfuq, know what u talking bout

? they were vets with high bball iq who filled their role. u acting like a whole ? right now with the name calling over different opinions slow ur role and agree to disagree...

To be completely fair, going by your bolded statement, we have to acknowledge that Bron had Shaq and couldn't/didn't do ? with him. Now personally, I don't hold that against Lebron, but if Kobe's washed teammates count, Bron's gotta count too, especially one the size and caliber of O'Neal.

Exactly. ? like to pick and choose when it come to Kobe, because they don't like him for personal reasons. Which I don't care if they do or not... but be consistent.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron had Shaq when Shaq was TRASH as ? .

If this ain't the dumbest ? said so far in this thread
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room

Yes they are.

Glen Rice and Horace I'll give you... Ron was kinda washed but he came up big defensively and hit some clutch shots. I love that ? for that nh

As for the rest of these ? man GTFOH

Rodman never played a full season in LA and was already washed. Mitch was getting like 10 minutes and 4 ppg for the season and played in exactly 2 playoff games for us. Karl and Gary had the worst seasons of their careers in LA, they did not mesh well in the triangle. And Malone was ? DONE half way through the season his knees were shot, but he soldiered through so props for that.

Lmfao @ Nash and Dwight. Exactly how many games did Nash actually play? Look that up, I'll wait.

I honestly don't know what to make of Dwight's time here tbh. I'm not sure if coming here ruined him or exposed him. But he wasn't "Dwight" anymore.

its easy to say all that after the fact... Yall signed Nash and Dwight as big additions... Kobes selfishness and fans not appreciating Dwight playing hurt also happened and yall went to the playoffs with Dwight. Nashwas injuries. Malone Payton and that team went to the finals so lets not flex like they was they old ass bums who aint contribute. Now compare that to what Bron had before going to Mia which is the point. Kobe can have the most dominant big man ever cluthc veteran androle players all that time whileBron had noneof that for his first 7years. Kobe fans gotta hush with all that Bron had morehelp talk cuz its not true

It might be after the fact but it's still fact. Those guys ain't contribute like you you trying to imply. You just dropping names without consideration to how they actually played, and IF (for some) they even played at all.

Karl Malone was 40 and Gary was 35, they both had statistically their worst seasons in LA. Karl Malone only played like 40 games. We got to the finals because Shaq and Kobe.

I could drop names for LeBron and the "help" that he had, too. Shaq, Larry Hughes, Mo Williams and Carlos ? , Antawn Jamison were all stars. And I can say statistically they were better help for LeBron than those guys were for Kobe. Then you wanna talk about solid veteran role players... how about Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Delonte West, Ben Wallace, Wally Szerbiak, Drew Gooden...

But continue with your agenda posting. You always hollerin about what Kobe fans doing and saying but you ain't objective on this either.

Exactly. ? like to pick and choose when it come to Kobe, because they don't like him for personal reasons. Which I don't care if they do or not... but be consistent.

You're better than this
  • Inglewood_B
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Bron had Shaq when Shaq was TRASH as ? .

If this ain't the dumbest ? said so far in this thread

Yes that's the point. Just like when Kobe had Rodman, Mitch Richmond, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, Steve Nash and Dwight Howard

This what I'm talkin about when I say ? pick and choose with Kobe. If you apply that logic one way, you gotta apply it to the other
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, Kobe's not in that too 5 room
    Nah Dwight shouldn't be mentioned, Kobe ? that up, he didn't want it to work from the beginning but y'all can say "Kobe was an alpha and Dwight is soft" like that should mean anything, give Bron a prime Dwight see what happens
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Dwight didn't play up to his standard, even he would tell you that. I don't do the ? ass "Kobe is Alpha" narrative. That don't apply to me.

Only thing I've ever said was Kobe wasn't carried. I don't ? on Shaq either. You can go through my post history I never disrespect Diesel. Even now when ? go in sayin how he wack on TNT I keep my mouth shut on it.

Shaq good in LA forever. I remember one Christmas he came down to Nickerson Gardens in the heart of Watts givin out toys and ? . It was a wall where they spray painted his name on it in in Laker colors and it was up for years no gang ever struck up over it the whole time it was there.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

If y'all counting those...... What about Larry Hughes?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inglewood handling lightweight in here... no need for me to jump on y'all keep working bro
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Lebron is so damn great why he always gotta skip town to win? Yet Kobe played 20 years with 1 Franchise and played under all franchise circumstances and never ran for instant glory to pad numbers... Lebron isn't nowhere close to as headstrong n/h to Kobe
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If Lebron is so damn great why he always gotta skip town to win? Yet Kobe played 20 years with 1 Franchise and played under all franchise circumstances and never ran for instant glory to pad numbers... Lebron isn't nowhere close to as headstrong n/h to Kobe

Why LBJ averge more points rebounds assist blocks steals than Kobe (regular season playoffs and finals)

Why LBJ took 4 different coaches to the finals.

Why LBJ have more MVPs

Why LBJ have more finals MVPs

Why LBJ have more game winners in the playoffs
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Both great but aren't in my top 5.

LeBron ain't done so he still has time to move up.
  • Inglewood_B
    Options
    Both great but aren't in my top 5.

LeBron ain't done so he still has time to move up.

Barring a catastrophic injury that ends his career next season, Bron is top 3
  • Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options

Why LBJ averge more points rebounds assist blocks steals than Kobe (regular season playoffs and finals)

Why LBJ have more MVPs

Kobe like mike is a guard and lbj is a forward he's closer to the basket.. more rebounds

Lbj has the ball in his hands...more assist

Lbj came in the league with the key to the offense..kobe didn't....more points

Kobe wasn't the man til after Shaq left. Plus kobe hand the ? case and Kobe didn't have a good team... 7 seed don't win mbps

To have game winners the game has to be close..if you blow out the oppentent no chance of that
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Y'all say lbj is the most complete player but then say he can't play off ball, he need to work on his post game, he needs to work on his jumper
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Olorun22 wrote: »

Why LBJ have more MVPs

Kobe like mike is a guard and lbj is a forward he's closer to the basket.. more rebounds

Kobe wasn't the man til after Shaq left. Plus kobe hand the ? case and Kobe didn't have a good team... 7 seed don't win mbps

To have game winners the game has to be close..if you blow out the oppentent no chance of that

That's a lot of excuses
  • Olorun22
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

lol I just answered your question wtf
  • Shizlansky
    edited June 2017
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

LBJ is just a MUCH MORe EFFICIENT player and DOES EVERYTHING better. LBJ plays the 4 but is a primary ball handler and he's game is much closer to a guard than a forward

Kobe had great teachers ALL his career and still not better

• Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

LBJ is just a MUCH MORe EFFICIENT player and DOES EVERYTHING better. LBJ plays the 4 but is a primary ball handler and he's game is much closer to a guard than a forward

lbj doesn't do everything better than kobe wtf

Edit..... this post only talks about offense and not defense Idk why you you brought it up because most you're going to get more defense rebounds. Lol
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

His numbers Says otherwise.

Kobe may look smoother and more technical doing it but all that matter is did LBJ put the ball in the basket. I don't care how it was done long as it was done and done efficiently.
  • Olorun22
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

Kobe may look smoother and more technical doing it but all that matter is did LBJ put the ball in the basket. I don't care how it was done long as it was done and done efficiently.

“I’m not a scorer, man,” James shared with B/R Mag’s Howard Beck. “
    He's not a better scorer than kobe
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

He's not a scorer and still averages more ppg regular and postseason
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

More efficiently too ...

But I have a feeling there's an Excuse for that.

Just wait for it ....

7vaglqj5af1l.gif

• Olorun22
    edited June 2017
    Options

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

Lbj said it tho lol... You argue with me all day but the fact lbj said himself what he was.. should let you know
  • Olorun22
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »

Why LBJ have more MVPs

That's a lot of excuses

Naw. You made excuses.

More efficiently too ...

But I have a feeling there's an Excuse for that.

Just wait for it ....

7vaglqj5af1l.gif

Yeah this ? get to run thru people on the court to score if it's anyone esle it's a foul..

Lbj is some much a better scorer the Boris diaw held him in check in the finals