Opening Statements For Black Father Who Sodomized & ? 8 Year Old Daughter To Death (Graphic)

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Opening statements heard in Hiawatha Robinson case

Aug 24, 2016 9:22 PM CDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnx0rIzpQTc

police_family_photo.jpg

9163771_G.jpg

hiawayi_robinson_1.jpg

MOBILE, AL (WALA) -Opening statements were heard Wednesday, August 24, in the murder case of Hiawatha Robinson.

Robinson is accused of killing his eight-year-old daughter, Hiawayi, after sexually abusing the child. Her partially naked body was found at an illegal dump site on Rebel Road in Prichard in 2014.

Hiawayi went to school the day she disappeared. She returned to St. Stephens Woods Apartments, 3425 St. Stephens Road, where she lived, at 3:30 p.m.

When Hiawayi arrived home, she changed clothes because she was wet from rain. She received a call from her father that lasted 17 minutes, Taylor said.

After the call, Hiawayi told her grandmother, Brenda Populus, she was going to meet her father at her cousin's apartment because her father was going to give her $150 for her birthday, Taylor said.

Hiawayi's cousin also lives at St. Stephens Woods Apartments.

When police talked to Hiawayi's cousin, she said she was not home during the time that Hiawayi would have come to her apartment, Prichard Police Department Sgt. Robert Martin said.

On September 14, 2014, Hiawayi Robinson was reported missing. Her body was found two days later. The extensive search for the missing child drew national attention.

When 8-year-old Hiawayi Robinson's body was found Sept. 18 in Prichard, she was lying on her back and the lower part of her body was unclothed.

A city public works employee found Hiawayi, who had been reported missing Sept. 16, along Rebel Road. Underneath and next to the body was trash.

Hiawayi's right arm was bent at the elbow. Her left arm was at a 45-degree angle, and her wrist was on top of a wooden cross that just happened to be in the debris, said Agent Deric Taylor of the State Bureau of Investigations.

Hiawayi's Hello Kitty T-shirt was pulled up above her navel. Her right leg was extended outward, and her left leg was bent at the knee, Taylor said.

"The purple shorts as well as the underwear that she was wearing were pulled off the right leg and were just hanging on the left leg basically where the knee is," Taylor said Monday during a hearing that lasted more than an hour.

Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Wright told the jury the child died of suffocation while being sodomized by her father.

She went on to say, that on that particular afternoon Robinson picked up his daughter from a St.Stephens apartment complex and drove her to the store to buy candy.

Wright said an FBI lab tested hair beads and duct tape found at the dump site and in Robinson's maroon Chevy Tahoe.

According to investigators, they were consistent with being the same type.

However, the prosecutor said while ? was found on the child's body and clothing, investigators could not find DNA evidence linking Robinson to the sexual abuse and murder.

? was found on the girl’s shirt, but it was contaminated. The sample could not be used because the girl’s body was discovered outside in an abandoned, overgrown lot. Investigators say the weather and outside elements contaminated that DNA. Investigators did find a clear, plastic hair bead and duct tape near the girl’s body.

Prosecutor Jennifer Wright says another bead matching the clear one was found inside Hiawatha Robinson’s maroon Chevy Tahoe as well as a roll of duct tape. Prosecutor Jennifer Wright also told jurors that two psychologists will testify to an apparent history of sexual abuse suffered by the victim. The prosecution says an autopsy revealed Hiawayi Robinson was a victim of sexual abuse before she died and in the past.

An ? swab tested positive for seminal fluid, but the swab was contaminated, Taylor said. Taylor said DNA testing could not be performed on the swab.

Wright said the weather and the body being outside for several days may be responsible for that.

She said an autopsy concluded the child had been sexually abused for some time.

Defense attorney Jeff Deen said while the death of the little girl was truly a horrific crime, the hair beads and the duct tape do not prove anything beyond the fact they were the same type that could be bought anywhere.

Deen also said there was never any evidence of sexual predator activity between the father and daughter and that based on surveillance tapes, no one saw Robinson and his daughter together at the store.

The prosecutor said Robinson was driving a maroon Chevy Tahoe and the same type of vehicle was seen driving to the store on the day Hiawayi disappeared.

Deen told the jury Robinson's criminal record made him a target for police who tried to get him to confess to the crime.

Deen also pointed out the apartment complex where Hiawayi lived with her mother and grandmother was home to sexual offenders .

While Deen could not comment on the details, he said the trial is proceeding faster than they originally thought. "A lot of things have come out that we think are helpful.

Of course, they have a lot of emotion on their side and we will have to see what happens from here," said Deen.

Deen said he expects the trial to wrap up within a week and a half.

We will continue to update this story as new information becomes available.

More details...

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id break the ic if I attempted to post the amount of ? , ? , and paedophilia in the white community.
    Anyway if this is true that guy deserves everything bad a third world prison can offer him
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It shouldn't be a contest to see who can be the cruelest to a child. I didn't read the text, the title and pic was enough for me. RIP to the little sister.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I was in Pensacola, right next to Mobile when this ? broke. It was so ? sad.

Dude looked like he was the innocent, heartbroken father, got in front of the camera crying, making threats to whoever had his daughter. The usually divided community came together, searching for the girl side by side.with this ? , crying and ? , all along he did the ? ...allegedly

This is a case where I feel that the punishment should match the crime if proven guilty beyond doubt. give him a fair trial with people of his color and of his community on the bench.

RIP to the youngin, she barely got a chance to live.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Dude deserves the worst possible.

post-26673-Dave-Chappelle-gif-I-hope-all-NlGL.gif
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they kept saying that they have no evidence that he did it... so why do we say he did it???

i don't get it, can somebody break it down for me???
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is innocent until proven guilty.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's not going to get the death pen., it looks like a 20 to life case. So with that said... I hope he gets ? by the ? Brotherhood, Mexican Mafia, Black Gorillas, and other gangs I'm missing.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    they kept saying that they have no evidence that he did it... so why do we say he did it???

Wondering this myself. Need a timeline of when she went missing and the father's whereabouts.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk if he did it
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Wondering this myself. Need a timeline of when she went missing and the father's whereabouts.

according to the article, and the video there's no evidence linking the father to anything... so all these blk men convicting another blk man with no evidence whatsoever, is asinine this some uncle ruckus ? .

especially we all know this could be one us. it don't take much, all it takes is for a muthafucka to say we did it, and we fighting for our lives.
    before i condemn this ? , i wanna see some evidence.
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life violently taken by the person she sought protection, love, knowledge and providence from. Sad. But im willing to bet that there will be no riots or the call for national attention or activism for this. It will just get swept under the rug with sayings like "thats fukkk'd up or some people are just evil". Things will be handled by the vigilantes behind them bricks. #WHENDOBLACKLIVESMATTER!
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember this one. RIP to that poor baby. No way she deserved that.....
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Man no lie..this shocked me to my core

Look at that child's face..The look of innocence

How can you abuse,hurt, and ? that?

Yeah it's about time to a meterite to hit this planet,b..it's time to cleanse this earth of all these defective muthafuckas
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS when it comes to these cruel, gruesome type of threads, i think that we have to be CAREFULL WITH THE TITLE.

You cannot have that title whereas the father is not convicted and NO EVIDENCE HAVE BEEN FOUND!!

Its all about respect to people. This is not a troll or funny thread so just be a bit more cautious with your choice of words.

Just sayin.

Peace
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of you saying there is no evidence did you read the article? Hair beads in his car matched the ones the little girl had in her hair. Duct tape found in the vehicle matched the tape found on the girl.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned his emotional response to his daughter being abducted makes him suspect as hell

The ? was complaining about the feds kicking down his ? door...a door bruh

Smh...
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options