Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in The Reason
Better album

Gods son or Eminem show 53 votes

Gods son
71%
verbal jukesupergangstermurdapgifted5th LetterTrillaaaaaadouble0sugeachewon87RobCoLifednyce215sr_the_freshmanmetal face terroristilledoutCJillestni99ainnetompetrez3its....JOHN Bjim1000Lou CypherVader_F_Kennedy 38 votes
Thé Eminemshow
28%
dalyricalbandit[Deleted User]StewIbexnujerz84Cleveland7venty6StoneColdMikeygemini86_Goldie_SuperSoakerGo figureKnowReasonForPeaceJamieShea88Preach2TeachRevolver Ocelot 15 votes

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    Lets see
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    Both classics tho.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    Gods son
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    Track 1 on ? 's Son, Get Down, destroys anything Eminem's ever done.

And the worst song on ? 's Son is the song Eminem produced.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    Nas is the best rapper alive, but gtfoh with this ? , GS aint ? with TES is any way lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nas my favorite rapper and all but stop. Get down is better than 8 mile road, run rabbit run, stan, and till I collapse? You lost your mind b?
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son

Nas my favorite rapper and all but stop. Get down is better than 8 mile road, run rabbit run, stan, and till I collapse? You lost your mind b?

You got wax in your ears homie
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You got wax in your ears homie

SMH I forgot who I was talking to
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    Personally ? 's son is my favorite Nas album.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son

Carry the cross? ? nah that's a banger, Salaam Remi produced the worst track on the album
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    I dont see how this is better than Gods Son. He dissed his mom and wife on nearly every song, rapped about being in bed with his mom and animals, talked about him and dre having a explicit homosexual relationship on more than 4 songs including one his seed was singing the hook on. Pure filth
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    I bumped ? Son yesterday just to see if its still a classic to me.....and it is........I'm a bump TES today & see if I feel the same way about it.
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    I love Eminem and I loved the Eminem show at the time, but that albums has not aged well at all. While Eminem is never better as a rapper, the production is pretty bad and after Say goodbye to Hollywood, the album takes a a pretty big nosedive. The aerosmith sample on Sing for the moment just sounds corny now, and though his verse on Hallie's song is fantastic the singing has lost whatever charm it had in the moment.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    Eminem's best album vs. Nas last good album
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Gods son
    I like ? Son more so it is what it is.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    I like both albums but Eminem show by far
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    lol The Cross being a banger that beat is trash
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    Hate to vote against Nas but even tho GS had some of my fav songs (get down, last real n alive, book of rhymes) it had much more skipped tracks than Em.

And in my opinion Eminem Show was Em's last good album of his career.
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Gods son
    Go figure wrote: »
    Hate to vote against Nas but even tho GS had some of my fav songs (get down, last real n alive, book of rhymes) it had much more skipped tracks than Em.

More skippable tracks?? Nah homie. GS was solid all throughout that album. Too many gems on there like Zone out, Warrior song, Dance, If heaven was a mile away, Made you look, Nas went in on "the cross" dont know why some are hating on that beat, Thugs Mansion wit Tupac.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    jim1000 wrote: »

More skippable tracks?? Nah homie. GS was solid all throughout that album. Too many gems on there like Zone out, Warrior song, Dance, If heaven was a mile away, Made you look, Nas went in on "the cross" dont know why some are hating on that beat, Thugs Mansion wit Tupac.

I agree with everything else but the bolded, how you going to name one of the worst songs in his catalog first like it was the best song on the album?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thé Eminemshow
    jim1000 wrote: »

Couldnt stand zone out n production on the cross killed it for me. The rest of the tracks u mentioned I like too but there are like 4-5 tracks I skip every time. Eminem show has 2 songs I cant stand (dads gone crazy, n that single with dre) n with around 20 tracks that says a lot

Question: are u or have u ever been an Em fan? Bc some ppl might be voting for Nas who dont even ? with Em which kinda skews the results imo
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gods son
    murdap wrote: »
    No black female is going to sit down and liaten to a whole eminem song. Now that i think about it ive never heard a african american woman bumping any em track.

Black women>>>>Em fans and music

:lol: :joy: :joy: :joy: