Rapper Willie D shows off his latest video ‘? II’ and calls out a superstar celeb....

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://cw39.com/2016/08/26/rapper-willie-d-shows-off-his-latest-video-? -ii-and-calls-out-a-superstar-celeb-guess-who/
Rapper Willie D shows off his latest video ‘? II’ and calls out a superstar celeb…guess who?

HOUSTON - "I wish it would have been Stacey Dash on the ground, instead of Michael Brown...but with additional round."

Who could forget that line from Houston superstar rapper Willie D's controversial video-- "? ?"

"I ain't never apologizing for that song," Willie said in a podcast last April. "I said it, and I meant it. And a fight go with it."

Well, there's more where that came from....because Willie D is rolling out "? II!"

Fans gathered for a special video premiere party in H-Town, and the man of the hour talked exclusively with Newsfix about his new sequel video.

"When I've got something to say, I say it, man. I don't even care who I offend," Willie told us. "You know, as long as I'm standing on truth, I'm not really concerned about who I offend."

"I'm hunting ? -- and you should, too!" Willie says in ? II.

In the new video, the Geto Boys rapper takes aim at several high-profile celebs once again, including NBA legend Michael Jordan....for what Willie D says is "selling out."

"The Black community is not for sale," Willie insisted. "You know, you can't come into the Black community and drop a few dollars and think you're gonna get a pass for basically disrespecting us."

Another local legend-- Lil' Troy-- was also on-hand to give Willie some extra props. "...Been in the industry for a long, long time...he steadily stays relevant to the game," Lil' Troy shared. "That's the name of the game....stay relevant!"

"Help me get out there and capture these ? !" Willie pleaded. "Let's put an end to 'Coonism!"'

Another memorable line in the new song: "If you see a ? , say something!"

Hopefully he gets at that ? ass Sheriff Clarke too...

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a ?

You ?

You a cooooon

I forgot about Lil Troy lol. Wonder what he been up too??
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    You a ?

You ?

You a cooooon

On the real I thought he was dead
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »
    You a ?

You ?

You a cooooon

Still mad that Scarface is a legend and he ain't.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the point ??? Other than this controversial track do people still listen to willie d ??
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't Willie D. kinda old for this? On one hand it's "d@mn it feel good to be a gangsta" but when a black public person says things you disagree with you wish death upon them and call them names like a kid. This old n*gga needs to grow up.

How about grown men scamming? Are they ? too or not. People that say stuff I disagree with > criminals... Any day...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The first one is a classic. I hope he ethers ray Lewis on this ? for that video
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Last post. Willie D been in the game for atleast 25 years. I still got that "We can't be stopped" album of Geto Boys. I was a kid when I copped that album. With all this time in the game, what does he actually own? Dude is still an artist and not even a successful one at that. Dude ain't been relevant since the mid 90's. Artistically and skillswise he ain't even shown growth. Is he even in a position to help/ mentor up and coming black artists (I'm talking from a business aspect)? Dude is broke. That's why he had to resort to scamming folks and that's why he feels the need to pull these corny stunts to get attention. This n*gga is old enough to be someone's grandpa, but he still rappin' about childish sh*t. No wonder the younger generation doesn't respect the "o.g.'s". They're still young minded and got no legacy to pass on.

These '? ' ain't gonna respond anytime soon and will continue to say stuff some black don't agree with. Why doesn't he go after these whites that do something to blacks? Call white folks out by name on a track. Better yet call out these Jews who got these rappers glorifying ignorance. Bet he won't do that though. Keep going after soft targets n*gga...

Great post
  • Ether44mag
    Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can someone explain to me what some people have against michael jordan ? I mean except the fact that he dont say something everytime something bad happens to black people
  • smp4life
    Options
    Willie D just don't give a ? ! What was his legal thing tho? Was he selling fake iphones on the internet or something? And if Willie D is broke that ? is a damn shame. Rap-a-lot must have some of the worst deals of all time for their artists. I read Scarface's book and Lil J is shady as ? .
  • smp4life
    Options
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    can someone explain to me what some people have against michael jordan ? I mean except the fact that he dont say something everytime something bad happens to black people

He doesn't like rap. Shrug.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last post. Willie D been in the game for atleast 25 years. I still got that "We can't be stopped" album of Geto Boys. I was a kid when I copped that album. With all this time in the game, what does he actually own? Dude is still an artist and not even a successful one at that. Dude ain't been relevant since the mid 90's. Artistically and skillswise he ain't even shown growth. Is he even in a position to help/ mentor up and coming black artists (I'm talking from a business aspect)? Dude is broke. That's why he had to resort to scamming folks and that's why he feels the need to pull these corny stunts to get attention. This n*gga is old enough to be someone's grandpa, but he still rappin' about childish sh*t. No wonder the younger generation doesn't respect the "o.g.'s". They're still young minded and got no legacy to pass on.

These '? ' ain't gonna respond anytime soon and will continue to say stuff some black don't agree with. Why doesn't he go after these whites that do something to blacks? Call white folks out by name on a track. Better yet call out these Jews who got these rappers glorifying ignorance. Bet he won't do that though. Keep going after soft targets n*gga...

You just summed up everyone that calls someone out no one seems brave enough to go at the Jews
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

got damn man and I'ma willie d fan but this is ether
    giphy.gif
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what did the jews do wrong again...people complain about ? in one breath and criticize Jews in the next
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gotta stop publicly calling each other racial slurs. Jesus ? christ. Okay, you disagree with stacey dash, and yes shes pretty dumb, but dont call her a ? ? . Dont tell me youre going ? hunting. You know how racist that ? sounds, to say youre ? hunting????

Like, dead white racist must be crawling to get out of hell just to laugh at how we're still at each others throats as black men more than anyone else.

Now Michael isnt black enough because what, he didnt meet up to your arbitrary standards of blackness, or because he was mean to ? chamillionaire, and rappers at a def jam party?

You cant win being black from your own people in ? America right now. If you dont tell someone everything youre doing for black people, then have some disagreements politically or socially, youre a ? . If im not ultra militant, and factually incorrect as much as possible, im a ? .

We're working backwards while talking about some ? progression.

We gotta stop taking social and political lessons from willie d, amber rose, T.I, and Cardi B, ect.., and start reading some ? books out here mane. Hell, Cardi B makes more sense then them first 3 most of the time. lol
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Hunting. Jesus. This has to be some joke. Im dreaming, and this is some awkward boondocks episode. lol
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought lil troy was a certified snitch tho
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    How did I miss this hypocrite ? ...

289vp1d.jpg

24v01gm.jpg

smh@ Willie calling anybody a ? & he's shaking hands wit a shady saltine/crackkka/devil/Klansmen repping white supremacy
  • uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought lil troy was a certified snitch tho

It's known and proven, but he still be in the hood, downtown, and everything. Truth be told, there's still kats who will ride for him, I can't call it. The ? ain't hiding and he aint been touched for obvious reasons.

Troy is from the Southside. Willie and J from the Nickle (Nawfside). Just to give a little perspective on this, so Willie is in foul play, peep the body language during their exchange.

• uncommonsense
    edited August 2016
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    Willie D just don't give a ? ! What was his legal thing tho? Was he selling fake iphones on the internet or something? And if Willie D is broke that ? is a damn shame. Rap-a-lot must have some of the worst deals of all time for their artists. I read Scarface's book and Lil J is shady as ? .

Business is business my man. Didn't nobody force none of the Geto Boys to re-sign with the LOT. If you got ? once, why run back to the same guy and do business w/ him? Truth be told, they had no choice since the name was still owned and they needed the bread, hence Willie goin' fed behind them ebay iphone overseas scams.

Face deserved better though, he went through hell just being on that label. He at fault for having all them kids he wasn't able to pay for, but then again a legend like him should have never gone to jail behind child support considering the fact he made a LOT, lol, of sacrifices on the labels behalf.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn
  • uncommonsense
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

289vp1d.jpg

24v01gm.jpg

smh@ Willie calling anybody a ? & he's shaking hands wit a shady saltine/crackkka/devil/Klansmen repping white supremacy

Gee you a wild ? Bruh'. You mean to tell me everybody who interacts with people in their same profession who happen to be white ? ?

K-Rino who is yall need to get up on, he been spittin' the real for damn near 3 decades. And he's consistent with it too, no fickle ? , humble, and the Brotha' don't get half the respect he deserves.
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit Willie, true Southern legend, the first "? " was on point, but I agree it might be overkill right now.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't Willie D. kinda old for this? On one hand it's "d@mn it feel good to be a gangsta" but when a black public person says things you disagree with you wish death upon them and call them names like a kid. This old n*gga needs to grow up.

How about grown men scamming? Are they ? too or not. People that say stuff I disagree with > criminals... Any day...

youre never too old to stand up for whats right
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

289vp1d.jpg

24v01gm.jpg

Gee you a wild ? Bruh'. You mean to tell me everybody who interacts with people in their same profession who happen to be white ? ?

K-Rino who is yall need to get up on, he been spittin' the real for damn near 3 decades. And he's consistent with it too, no fickle ? , humble, and the Brotha' don't get half the respect he deserves.

don't worry about him. The main niccas that try to portray an IC militant be the same ones that haven't done one thing in the black community

Willie D's contribution to the black community>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>an obese ? that doesn't have a profession & worship MMG members, daily

Same nicca that smash midget white chicks with chicken nugget arms & legs