Comments

• Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is he making a difference?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, pac got robbed and shot up and he wrote keep your head up. That don't mean ?

You missing my point..
    It's okay, carry on..
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Ya think Mj,Oprah and Barack good money in chi raq or would they get touched too
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    ? get robbed everyday, ? make him so different?
    Anytime a civilian is robbed is bad IMO. I think 'Fest choosing to stay in the hood to make a difference, only to get robbed is kinda ironic though. If you read his tweets you could see he really took it personal. Wouldn't even be surprised if the brother shed a tear.

Are you actually Rhymefest?
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dem young ? dont know who the ? rhymefest is. lol.

Rhymefest, this ? aint no joke in chicago. If you aint ready to die trying to change whats going on there, then just work from the outside in. If you wanna actually be in and around the ? daily while working in the community at times, then you have to accept you might get got one day, or worse.

Chicago is a little over half way done with the year, and their putting up some 90s shooting death numbers right now. Its absurd.

? , these young dumb ? aint trying to work! lol. Hes robbing ? for breakfast my ? . You think he give a ? bout waking up to go wait tables, flip burgers, or unload a truck?
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Vellum wrote: »
    Dem young ? dont know who the ? rhymefest is. lol.

This pretty much says it all. A lot of people are missing the point. Just because Fest wrote Jesus Walks doesnt mean most people know that, know who he is or recognize what he looks like.

When you are starving, Jesus Christ himself can get robbed for his bread and wine.

• MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Old azz cops who probably never spent a day on the streets. How you gonna try and throw somebody out of a police station?

It's good he pulled the camera out .... straightened them right up cause that old lady was bout to get fest tossed out ..... gotta pull the video out any time dealing with police ..... big or small problem

He hit her with the "thank you sister"
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    43rd and Cottage Grove. Not too far from me. Thats ? up.

And that area getting so much better too
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Rhymefest thinks he is an exception.. these kids will change their own mama if she comes at them the wrong way.. why does he think they wouldn't do ? to him? I remember when Nas spoke about Chicago violence and Rhymefest was all up in arms about a person not from there speaking on something "he doesn't understand". Looks like Rhymefest is the one that don't get it. Get your ass out the hood if you can, ? ..

gweuxzu8a6xy.jpg

Bruh people still defend that ? ass ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Rhymefest thinks he is an exception.. these kids will change their own mama if she comes at them the wrong way.. why does he think they wouldn't do ? to him? I remember when Nas spoke about Chicago violence and Rhymefest was all up in arms about a person not from there speaking on something "he doesn't understand". Looks like Rhymefest is the one that don't get it. Get your ass out the hood if you can, ? ..

gweuxzu8a6xy.jpg

Is that the ? that killed his mom for her insurance policy or some ? ?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao did this ? think he was exempt
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muhannad wrote: »
    https://twitter.com/rhymefest

Rhymefest was robbed at gunpoint yesterday. He's been tweeting about it. 'Fest said he's been living in the Southside to make a difference, but after this robbery he's reconsidering it. I feel kinda bad for the brother, because you could see it really hurt him.
    When he tried to file a report, he got into a verbal altercation with a black policewoman because he wanted to film her and she told him he couldn't.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-rhymefest-robbery-report-met-20160827-story.html

I'm happy he didn't have physical harm done to him, but ofcourse it's sad when anyone gets robbed. What's ya'll thoughts about this?

6eobjx2u8bl6.jpeg
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them lil chiraq niglets would rob Jesus wtf is a rhymefest..he ain't know who he was tryna save?
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He probably got got in front off that liquor store and restaurant right before u get to 43rd and Cottage Grove. Yea they are remodeling over there, but it's still hood as ? . It's still considered the Low End
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blacklivesmatter
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get what you're saying, but if everyone would think like that nothing would change. When black entertainers like MJ "don't give back to the 'hood" enough, n*ggas hate on them. When an entertainer speaks on hood issues but makes sure not to live there, his authenticity will get questioned. When black entertainers move from the hood and stop associating with hood n*ggas altogether they get attacked for 'acting bourgeoise/ boogie'/ thinking they're better. When entertainers stay in these hoods and try to make a change, they're getting clowned if they get robbed.
    Cube tried to stay in the hood and had to move out once he kept getting robbed and burglarized. Hammer went broke trying to help his hood. N*ggas clowned him for it.

I think you're right though. Some people can't be helped.....