Maine Governor Paul LePage Calls People of Color 'The Enemy'

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We are enemies tho!!! Black people never had friends. Go back in history you'll see black people fight whites and arabs.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is an enemy to the totality of the enviroment.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats real thats real an true but what about ? going ot in his state to sell heroin to white people for a quick buck...
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im pretty sure 60 percent of Americans over the age of 18 suffer from some form of mental illness, and or are barely above a middle school level of knowledge, regardless of their age or degrees.

No, hispanics and blacks are not your enemy. Drug dealers are, who HAPPEN to be mostly black and hispanic. Dont start putting energy out there that now every resident who sees someone they havent seen before that is black or hispanic, is automatically a drug dealer, and dangerous.

Like, i know youre old and white. Likely prejudice as all hell, but this is just basic common sense ? .

America gives me a ? headache.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Vellum wrote: »
    Im pretty sure 60 percent of Americans over the age of 18 suffer from some form of mental illness, and or are barely above a middle school level of knowledge, regardless of their age or degrees.

No, hispanics and blacks are not your enemy. Drug dealers are, who HAPPEN to be mostly black and hispanic. Dont start putting energy out there that now every resident who sees someone they havent seen before that is black or hispanic, is automatically a drug dealer, and dangerous.

Like, i know youre old and white. Likely prejudice as all hell, but this is just basic common sense ? .

Most drug dealers are not blk and hispanic...
    U clearly are sheltered, and haven't experienced this country.

I dont know any white drug dealers
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Options

If you're black, why the ? would you know white drug dealers, especially if you also live in a black neighborhood.

Let me guess, your superfluous anecdotal evidence is the same as studies, data and facts huh?

?

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he doesn't get it
  • blackgod813
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

If you're black, why the ? would you know white drug dealers, especially if you also live in a black neighborhood.

Let me guess, your superfluous anecdotal evidence is the same as studies, data and facts huh?

?

Because i could be in the drug trade an most of my clientel could b white i could deal with the cartel an coulds just play on this site...i could have a brik right now...but naw i dont know white drug dealers an i know lots of drug dealers look at my clothes see how tight they are..i was raised in white areas...suburbs trailers parks u name it ...
  • blackgod813
    Options
  • warren98
    warren98 Members Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    The only enemy this fat ? need to worry about is a ? called... Obesity.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Food should be his enemy
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never been to Maine. Never going now
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.pressherald.com/2016/08/28/in-battle-against-drugs-why-does-race-matter/
    The governor said he’s been compiling a binder on drug trafficking arrests since his initial comments and “90-plus percent of those pictures in my book, and it’s a three-ringed binder, are black and Hispanic people from Waterbury, Connecticut, the Bronx and Brooklyn.”

Federal statistics on drug trafficking arrests in Maine, however, suggest a situation nearly the opposite of what LePage described.

The FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Service reported that, in 2014, 1,211 people were arrested for selling or making drugs in Maine, and, of those, 170 – or 14.1 percent – were black.
  • Kai
    Options
    So some of y'all really think it's predominately black people selling drugs in white neighbourhoods? You can't ? be serious, most ? can't even walk down the sidewalk in a white suburb without getting the cops called on them.

• blackgod813
    Options
    I apolgise for calling u out your name... I think people dont sell drugs walking i think they got a cool black friend that sell them mayb ? may a white kid ...but when they older if they on ? they come to the hood idk i guess white people sell drugs very lowkey i would imagine bikers sell drugs ect..i think mayb one brave white kid gets the drugs from the a black guy an sells to his friends who are white
  • Kai
    Options
    Thank you for the apology, I accept

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Kai wrote: »

?

Because i could be in the drug trade an most of my clientel could b white i could deal with the cartel an coulds just play on this site...i could have a brik right now...but naw i dont know white drug dealers an i know lots of drug dealers look at my clothes see how tight they are..i was raised in white areas...suburbs trailers parks u name it ...

According to your other post, you don't have a car, and you was ready to snitch over $10. I'm sure having an injured thumb wouldn't keep you from flipping that brick and at least calling a cab (hey, not every hustler drives).
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was clearly talking in the context of the state of Maine, and the opinion the governor made. I was not speaking in general. Dont be ? dense. Yes, but youre right, im sheltered, and have never left my city. You got me.

Sit your stupid ass down. Like i said, 60 percent of Americans are ? stupid.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White boys stay selling drugs in High School and at College. Drugs does not just include illegal drugs. It also includes prescription and you know much white people are addicted to prescription drugs and how easy it is for them to get a prescription so they can sell it. Then you have the ? dealers in the trailer parks selling to other white trash.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? neck failed him and we're the enemy. Yeah ok