• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Lil Boat is wack too but he did his thing on this
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ain't tenacious
    He unemployed with an unlimited amount of government funds sponsoring his, I'm sure, soaring WiFi bill due to him having ADD, down syndrome and dementia
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man, there wasnt NOBODY else available DRAM could've reached out to? NOBODY?!?!
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited August 2016
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

This is another 10 year 3rd party beef with people who don't even know you exist in the making isn't it?

You are one tenacious hombre.

But the real question is are your ongoing beefs with woodface munkee and feminim going to suffer due to you spreading yourself too thin?

No dumb ? woodface dissed a city idiot & mad ? got on his shady cracka loving housenigger studio gangsta ass & forced him 2 apologize..... this dram Drake ? is different Drake is just being Drake sucking the life outta somebody shine like Kirby & this time it just happens 2 b a person from the 757.....now get me off ya mind & speak on the topic im finished I'm dun

? ... That's physically impossible. Everyone knows Gee is fat :joy:

U must b a scrawny ? if I'm fat cracka lovin housenigger
    That ? ain't tenacious
    He unemployed with an unlimited amount of government funds sponsoring his, I'm sure, soaring WiFi bill due to him having ADD, down syndrome and dementia

Get me off ya ? mind cross dressing trucking grAndma @grandma backinwhite .....I've been on here since 08 posting getting paid boy George I'm not faceless on here lady boy ya corny jokes for lols from nerds & fat white Mexican s like infamous is not gonna work with me....I b n the club popping bottles wit the stars & models n VIP u stewpid ? cuz I'm connected out here ? ..... again idgaf about u rupaul stop fantasying about me lady boy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can't take a joke for ? . :joy: Go smoke some of that dirt weed you stay posting, my ? , and get some of that "? it" in ya system.
  • gee757
    Options
    ? can't take a joke for ? . :joy: Go smoke some of that dirt weed you stay posting, my ? , and get some of that "? it" in ya system.

But the jokes r corny just look @ the 1 u just said cuz all I post is xo/loud & anybody that smokes can c that.. again I'm not faceless on here these corny jokes won't work now let's stop making the thread about me & speak on broccoli
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah ..... I just can't ....... I only made it up to the 2nd chicks azz(and that 2nd chick azz is wack too) then I had to skip through the rest (that was a ? azz stream)........ the instrumental is not even gonna make the cut ......that piano and flute ruin even that ........call me old but this ? trash
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

But the jokes r corny just look @ the 1 u just said cuz all I post is xo/loud & anybody that smokes can c that.. again I'm not faceless on here these corny jokes won't work now let's stop making the thread about me & speak on broccoli

I already spoke on the song. You in here copying and pasting the same ? as usual. And what the hell is "fantasying"!?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Replace yachty and i would duck with this

bz6a4m1d9b08.jpg

I was gonna clown the typo... But seeing the look on this duck's face i realize I duck with this ? too

Had to factory reset my phone so I have to teach how to talk like me again so expect typos out the woohaa
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options
    The ad libs got me rollin
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you don't be nowhere poppin nothing with nobody
    You a weirdo and a prostitute solicitor
  • gee757
    Options

I already spoke on the song. You in here copying and pasting the same ? as usual. And what the hell is "fantasying"!?

No clown ya n here tryna cracka corny jokes for lols from squares on here...... again idgaf about nun of y'all I don't follow ya posts or anybody else's......& I meant fantasizing it's a typo I want that cross dressing trucker along wit u & any other muthafuka on here that got me on they mind to get me off that ? & speak on broccoli
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

No clown ya n here tryna cracka corny jokes for lols from squares on here...... again idgaf about nun of y'all I don't follow ya posts or anybody else's......& I meant fantasizing it's a typo I want that cross dressing trucker along wit u & any other muthafuka on here that got me on they mind to get me off that ? & speak on broccoli

Yet here you are responding to me and a few others
  • gee757
    Options
    ? you don't be nowhere poppin nothing with nobody
    You a weirdo and a prostitute solicitor

U r on here playing a old lady ? u better b happy this nu ic is the donkey aka the weirdo zone now & ya lady boy ass can live on here....cuz this place is ? central now where ? feel like they gotta play a ? for attention from males like a ? ass donkey regular/weirdo
  • gee757
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Yet here you are responding to me and a few others

Yall r the 1s wanting my attention & for the record if u c/s or lol @ anything that cross dressing trucking grAndma @grandma backinwhite again after u see the ? was playing a lady boy on here for males attention u r a fuking ? just like that trucker ts & that goes for anybody on here

@grandma backinwhite
    which one of you young men are on here making fun of my grandson's hat?

is it you young man? are you making fun of the hat that i bought my grandson for christmas 2011? if so would you please refrain from doing so. he logged off his computer a few days ago really distraught and i asked him what was the problem. he told me that some of his friends on the interwebs had found pictures of him in the adorable cookie monster hat i bought him for christmas 2011 and were making all sorts of sick jokes about it and poking fun at the small ? on his forehead. he got that as a child, he was riding his tricycle throughout the house and ran into a table. it was quite a harrowing experience for me. but would you young fellows please stop hurting my booga bear's feelings? thank you
    i am kendrick's grandmother. he made this screen name for me and told me to tell you boys to quit bothering him. he is a very sensitive boy and his feelings get hurt quite easily. thank
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/5471507#Comment_5471507

Wtf@ booga bear...I can't make this donkey weirdo/regular ? ? up & y'all is letting this crosss dressing trucking grAndma live on here? smh@ this nu donkey ic/reason...anyway back to broccoli i can relate to rolling broccoli n the club blowing wit somebodyy babymama n VIP & then blowing her back out after the club
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    Nobody wants your ? attention, we crackin jokes on yo ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited August 2016
    Options
    But you posted pictures of you actually soliciting trannys tho idu

AND just because your in the same club don't mean your actually popping bottles with them how u get hyped about being in the vincity of a lame ? popping bottles that's some hoe ass groupie ? you sound like a Lil ass ? right now
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just ate broccoli
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I just ate broccoli

MMM!
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But you posted pictures of you actually soliciting trannys tho idu

AND just because your in the same club don't mean your actually popping bottles with them how u get hyped about being in the vincity of a lame ? popping bottles that's some hoe ass groupie ? you sound like a Lil ass ? right now

Damn, I saw the midget and I saw Meg Griffin, but I must have missed that one

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Wack song wack rapper Dram aight but he's one dimensional.

@Cain

That's the thing...he ain't one dimensional. Dude is ? talented.

Go on datpiff and download "Drama J & iLLCosby- gotSoul?"