What If You Found Out Your Wifey Had A Train Ran On Her?

Options

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    Nope...

Women who have taken in alot of different DNAs and ? are most likely insane or warped..

Once a hoe always a hoe
    The Divine Marriage: The Spiritual Meaning of Marriage

http://nazirene.org/spiritual_meaning_of_marriage2.htm#orthodox

Great read

Basically what is being discussed above. What you think?

Nonsense!
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Id be more worried about my girls judgement skills for telling me that ? . Like yo can i really build with a ? with terrible judgement skills?

I never ask any girl im dealing with about her past. I never talk about mine either. Ofcourse women cant help it and almost always will ask about my past. Ill answer honestly and more then not itll bother them. Like yo why ask? Even after telling them about my past i never ask about hers.

Its some ? if I find out, i cant take her seriously. She had a train ran on her and i never found out? Cool whatever. If she tells me though ima have to leave the ? cause 1. Now i know she had a train ran on her and 2. She got terrible judgement for telling me, especially if I never ask.

And to yall dudes, stop asking these ? they numbers man. "How many men did you have sex with?" ? is mad weak.

If you don't know her past you don't really know her because you don't know how she got to be the person she is today and in essence she is keeping things about herself from you. When you marry someone you should be able to trust them with your life how the ? can you trust someone like that if you don't have the historical context of that persons personality??? You don't know what your girl is capable of, you could be sleeping with a girl that is capable of ? your brothers,uncles and best friends and you will never know because you are happy in ignorance.

When i love someone i tell them all my crimes and i expect them to tell me all of theirs. confession is good for the soul you really want your wife to go to her grave and not tell you that she was spit roasted??? you don't think that as years go by that her keeping secrets is going to mentally affect her and the relationship??? don't you think it's better to be open and truthful with your girl???
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is he ^^^ talking about.?

Ill elaborated u get a young young young girl 18 depending your state an age who like mormom or was raised muslim very limited sex life prior she dont know u got a weak ? game lol she cant tell now we can feel like big men in the bed room u savy...or u get cash an be str8 bae i know i cant hit the spot kus my thang little to little but i love an i wont u to stay get vibrators ect but every now an again pay for some ? for her an hold her hand while she get her nut she gona respect u...an apolgise u aint enough of a man after words lay an cry with her...an kiss her tell her u love her even more
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of beta males in here
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    Id be more worried about my girls judgement skills for telling me that ? . Like yo can i really build with a ? with terrible judgement skills?

I never ask any girl im dealing with about her past. I never talk about mine either. Ofcourse women cant help it and almost always will ask about my past. Ill answer honestly and more then not itll bother them. Like yo why ask? Even after telling them about my past i never ask about hers.

Its some ? if I find out, i cant take her seriously. She had a train ran on her and i never found out? Cool whatever. If she tells me though ima have to leave the ? cause 1. Now i know she had a train ran on her and 2. She got terrible judgement for telling me, especially if I never ask.

And to yall dudes, stop asking these ? they numbers man. "How many men did you have sex with?" ? is mad weak.

If you don't know her past you don't really know her because you don't know how she got to be the person she is today and in essence she is keeping things about herself from you. When you marry someone you should be able to trust them with your life how the ? can you trust someone like that if you don't have the historical context of that persons personality??? You don't know what your girl is capable of, you could be sleeping with a girl that is capable of ? your brothers,uncles and best friends and you will never know because you are happy in ignorance.

When i love someone i tell them all my crimes and i expect them to tell me all of theirs. confession is good for the soul you really want your wife to go to her grave and not tell you that she was spit roasted??? you don't think that as years go by that her keeping secrets is going to mentally affect her and the relationship??? don't you think it's better to be open and truthful with your girl???

I dont disagree with you. But, im grown and i expect the person im gonna wife up to be grown. I done some ? im not proud of and im not gonna tell anyone about. I learned from it and grew and wont do some of that ? again.

Im expecting the same from my girl. She made mistakes at 18? Cool. Lets day i been dating her for 3 years, in these 3 years im gonna hope i got to know her enough to trust her to hold me down. That means she showed me enough to trust her. Not over weeks, but years.

Once im at that point, I can decide that shes not gonna betray me. At that point, if she is gonna be my wife, her judgemental skills matter more to me then anything else. Like how you gonna sit there and decide to tell me ? you never had too thats gonna destroy what we built?

I get what you saying though. You correct too. Im just saying not everything is black and white. Bad decisions when young is something everyone makes. I rather my wife be smart enough to know some ? should stay hidden as long as I can trust her to do right by me i rather see that intelligence from a person ima be with.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd tell every ? that took part I. That train that I hit it first
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they say church chicks are the biggests smuts

@MissK

clipart-plain-face-512x512-bcd4.png
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Herein lies the dichotomy.

The vast majority of women lie about their body count. A lot.

So if she tells you she you she had a train ran on her in a drunken stupor. Best believe she probably let one of them ? go raw-dogg, with a ? .

In other words, if a female says her body count is 10. By rule of whoredom.....Add another 10 bodies.

Same rule applied for men. Simply put, men exaggerate their body count, women try to lower their's.

A simple rule to follow........

Don't ask a question you don't want (or can't handle) to know the answer to.

I stopped at "dichotomy" I ain't got time to read a thesis or dissertation right now.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    MallyG wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    I'll just leave y'all w/ this......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmcwbOwOTM0

Edit... Didn't realize @caddo man dropped the GIF! lol

Yeah and I dropped that video twice in two different threads. YA' LL atRYING TO BE ME !?!?!?!?!!!! HUH...... HUH?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Nope...

Women who have taken in alot of different DNAs and ? are most likely insane or warped..

Once a hoe always a hoe
    The Divine Marriage: The Spiritual Meaning of Marriage

http://nazirene.org/spiritual_meaning_of_marriage2.htm#orthodox

Great read

Basically what is being discussed above. What you think?

Nonsense!

Lol...

What dont you agree with?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    More feminist propaganda and illogic

The bold is absolutely ?

You're a dude right?

What I'm saying seems like "feminist propoganda" to you because it hasn't been censored via male perspective. I'm being objective, and simply stating how things are. You can disagree, it can bother you, whatever -- But the truth is that women want ? like men want ? , but get more ? than men get ? ; Trust. They lie for the same reasons ? lie -- Because life's too short to live by someone else's fairytale, and then deal with them being ? built when you don't.

And nah, ? only preach that low body count ? when it applies to women. If it were truly good advice, then you'd heed it yourself. But ? ain't tryna do that, because they feel it's worth the risk. Women can come to the same conclusion, and have for a while now.. So nah, don't present your double standard as a point that stands as a testament to anything past you being childish and in denial.

deadeye wrote: »
    It's one thing to have a woman with experience..........quite another to have a woman who had a train ran on her.

You just quoted me saying that..
    You not telling me anything rn, bruh.

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye

She has you to guide her...she should be fine
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @deadeye

She has you to guide her...she should be fine

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

@MissK

I'm only guiding her from afar though.

'Thought about monitoring her more closely, but it's probably best to keep a safe distance.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm accepting of a lot of things but this isn't something I'd accept. I've left em in the wind for less.

I tell you my intentions upfront and give you my flaws and all on day two. So for something like this to come out latter oh no I'm not him.

Best advice I could give is may da lawd be with you and have a blessed life
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? is he ^^^ talking about.?

Ill elaborated u get a young young young girl 18 depending your state an age who like mormom or was raised muslim very limited sex life prior she dont know u got a weak ? game lol she cant tell now we can feel like big men in the bed room u savy...or u get cash an be str8 bae i know i cant hit the spot kus my thang little to little but i love an i wont u to stay get vibrators ect but every now an again pay for some ? for her an hold her hand while she get her nut she gona respect u...an apolgise u aint enough of a man after words lay an cry with her...an kiss her tell her u love her even more

Brah i ain't got them prollems...

go to the doctor,

go---go see a doctor man...
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    powerful thread
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »

Being a ? bucket is one thing, but having had sex with multiple people is just life.

... And which one u think having a TRAIN run on her is closer to,
    Nah ? speak for yourself. You wanna claim a female that used to get smutted out for mcnuggets then do you

You can justify wifing a bussdown all you want but don't try and make it seem logical. It's not

Your whole post reads like feminist propaganda

Since when did not wanting to cuff a passaround turn into "herp derp you're just scared of her past" like wtf does that even mean?

I think on a subconscious level a lot of you ? are drawn to loose females because you know y'all couldn't pull a more selective female that has made better decisions with her body in life

Nba2k A+ shot release
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk...

How many women are going to be forthcoming with telling you that they had a train ran on them(unless they just super hoes)?...Women know that that is huge social stigma, thats why most of them do the depraved sex acts in the dark and pretend they are still pure afterwards

Women are great pretenders..

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk...

How many women are going to be forthcoming with telling you that they had a train ran on them(unless they just super hoes)?...Women know that that is huge social stigma, thats why most of them do the depraved sex acts in the dark and pretend they are still pure afterwards

Careful

talking down on women? YOU ? ! - 2016 Philosophy
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    More feminist propaganda and illogic

The bold is absolutely ?

You're a dude right?

What I'm saying seems like "feminist propoganda" to you because it hasn't been censored via male perspective. I'm being objective, and simply stating how things are. You can disagree, it can bother you, whatever -- But the truth is that women want ? like men want ? , but get more ? than men get ? ; Trust. They lie for the same reasons ? lie -- Because life's too short to live by someone else's fairytale, and then deal with them being ? built when you don't.

And nah, ? only preach that low body count ? when it applies to women. If it were truly good advice, then you'd heed it yourself. But ? ain't tryna do that, because they feel it's worth the risk. Women can come to the same conclusion, and have for a while now.. So nah, don't present your double standard as a point that stands as a testament to anything past you being childish and in denial.

deadeye wrote: »
    It's one thing to have a woman with experience..........quite another to have a woman who had a train ran on her.

You just quoted me saying that..
    You not telling me anything rn, bruh.

There really needs to be a "SMH" reaction
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Real talk...

Careful

talking down on women? YOU ? ! - 2016 Philosophy

Women are beautiful powerful beings but their dangerous traits cannot be overlooked..Their very soft nature's can make them deadly..You see how they can easily say something(even if it's a lie) without no basis and set off a chain reaction of events?

That's power..or as prince would say ? control