HOLD THE ? UP..REESEY HUSBAND FOUND HER PRIVATE MESSAGES TURNS OUT SHE SENT MULTIPLE EXCLUSIVES

Options
thatboydizz
thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in The Forum of Fame
AND HER HUSBAND BEEN POSTING ALL THIS TIME?!?!??!?!??!

the ? is going on dun? I been turnin up all weeknd somebody please tell me my favorite poster in the whole world is safe

Story still developing.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg

30lfk75.jpg

@Reesey
@Gotham_City
@kat
@trillfate

Timeline of events. Starting 9pm cali time

Reesey wrote: »
Faded and bored as ? , so I decided to take over my ladies page.

and whaddayaknow... these PM's are hilarious as ? ! :joy: !!

We bout to have some fun tonight ?

She won't show a ? how to make a thread though.

trying to save some of ya'll super simp ass ? hahaha.

Ghost313 wrote: »
Faded and bored as ? , so I decided to take over my ladies page.

and whaddayaknow... these PM's are hilarious as ? ! :joy: !!

We bout to have some fun tonight ?

She won't show a ? how to make a thread though.

trying to save some of ya'll super simp ass ? hahaha.

This the bald headed ass ? from TinyChat? Do your thing homie, laughter needed.

yo ya'll stay clowning a brotha on that tinychat ? .

I hear ya'll ? haha. it's all fun and games till these ? in the PM's with they feelings hurt.

? cussing out my girl cause she don't wanna cough up a pic and blocked them IG.

i'm screenshotting this ? . hahaha HILARIOUS>

? , she got ass pics ALL OVER this ? .. trust.. I know the ? she gave'um to.

who dis ? @Trillfate

They don't have real females where you from my ? ?! COT Damn! :joy:

oh...let me let ya'll read this ? . Hol up.

lok59wxkmf2n.png

dzfjdy11q1rf.png

panxs05g2qtd.png
Ghost313 wrote: »
Stew wrote: »
Nobody banned her for wrong doing. Do the math.

Damn, homie found some ? he didn't think he would find. Hope he don't Ike Turner Reesey
DWO wrote: »
Stew wrote: »
Nobody banned her for wrong doing. Do the math.

Did trillfate finally win??
Trillfate wrote: »
@reesey husband look captain, tomorrow is monday, u need to go to bed and go to work in the morning to provide for the next ? Kids, goodnight.

Lol this ? smashed?? I'm so lost

Damn ? speculate hard when they don't know ? .

That ? as ? cried in my ladies PM's..

"reesey, gimme a pic though.. SOMETHING Queen". hahahaha.

Through that ? ass ? a bone aint ya'll his homies?!

And who banned her account though?!! ? scared ... SCRAMBLED.

Brandon, you know what's up. Stop while you're ahead bruh.

Why you calling this man by his government name?

Why you telling him to stop?

? try to get at his woman, knowing she is married.

He has every right to expose them.

? ? you @Joker_De_La_Muerta and whatever you talking about. Yo ass prolly the ? that banned her account.

You just waiting for me to say something atchu ? .

If you got summin, shoot or shut the ? up and walk.

as stated... everything that woman do.. I know.. EVERYTHING..

and your ass need to pay your cable bill... that's what I know. Head to that HEB on the southside and pay that ? real quick. I'll have her waive the rest for you.

Don't say I never done nothing for you my ? .

Now, post what you got, so I can expose the ? ass ? that gave it to you.

*midnight thread title may change

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well lemme get my front row seat now. Cuz I know new shenanigans are sure to come from this in the morning.

*grabs chair*
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Well lemme get my front row seat now. Cuz I know new shenanigans are sure to come from this on the morning.

*grabs chair*

Bruh this ? is brazy blood. If reesey die I die. Aint no replacing her and thats on my momma kids. Her dude signed up exactly when she did on the cool tho. He went in her account and saw she sent exclusives to atleast 3 ? who have not been named. Then he went off on trillfate for being thirsty. Reesey more than likely asked for her account to be banned by an unknown mod. Kat name was thrown in the mix as a snitch go figure. Reesey saying kat had nothing to do with it. Must be two sides. The ? is goin on
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? fin to be good.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Trill be strong arming ? for IG pics?

Lmaoo

#creepSet

But on a more serious note @trillfate how the hell you get her gram then ? it up from there????
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In before the fof.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Im ? ? right now reesey was on every tinychat episode ever made. Sometimes just me and her smoking drinkin and chillin. And she freestyles!!. What chick you know freestyles. I swear trillfate if you messed this one up we aint ever gonna be cool again. My brother irony aint gonna like this ? . Its only right somebody get knocked the ? out over this
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Trill be strong arming ? for IG pics?

Lmaoo

#creepSet

But on a more serious note @trillfate how the hell you get her gram then ? it up from there????
    Gossipin ass ? bruh lol..

She found me on IG, not the other way around

then Kat or someone else told her sumn n by the time i went to accept the request it was blocked.. i told her she was acting too scary for the IC from the deadeye/MsS ? , to censoring cuss words n now this.. just scared of everything...

That was like 6 months ago... now Captain Brandon shows up and throws a ? fit, then @Joker_De_La_Muerta pulled his card as if he share that girl... Brandons outburst revealed more about his wife than me.. shrug...

Man what? So somebody put dirt on your name before you even accepted the friend request? Kinda ? is that. Reesey already knew you a whole year so how did that little thing alter everything. Kat told her you had credit cards in the scanner or what
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    I just wanna know why he was telling joker to pay his cable bill..like where tf that come from

Right. And gave that ? directions. Like he know him or know they in the same city.

@Joker_De_La_Muerta You in Texas? ? is handing out fades free tonight. After 3 years We still don't know who you are come speak on this ? dun
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Well lemme get my front row seat now. Cuz I know new shenanigans are sure to come from this on the morning.

*grabs chair*

Bruh this ? is brazy blood. If reesey die I die. Aint no replacing her and thats on my momma kids. Her dude signed up exactly when she did on the cool tho. He went in her account and saw she sent exclusives to atleast 3 ? who have not been named. Then he went off on trillfate for being thirsty. Reesey more than likely asked for her account to be banned by an unknown mod. Kat name was thrown in the mix as a snitch go figure. Reesey saying kat had nothing to do with it. Must be two sides. The ? is goin on
    Cmon b you smarter than this.
    I see right through this.
    Nobody is beefing with reesey. Her husband stole her pw. Changed her pic to "access granted" to let us kno he got it. He sees mad ? of her efucking but notice no pics. He knows she deleted the exclusives thats why he on here low key pressuring ? for info which is why Trillfate stayed quiet. Reesey had her ? banned because she peeped game. Y'all ? slow
    Word. Cuz if Reesey wanted Brandon to know about this she would have told him the same day of... obviously this is something she's kept from him and he just found out snooping around like an insecured ? cuz Wife is other talking to men... Her and Joker both stay in Austin
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That death stare. It was only a matter of time
    gggggg.jpg

I see why that chick so lonely she stuck with a old fat ?
This discussion has been closed.