post an animal that an IC poster looks like :)

Options

Comments

• MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why you tagging me to picture of yourself?

Me!?!?!!!!! Red eyes and a lethal injection.... thats all you dawg.

You the same skin color and features and you wasnt saying that when you was ? yourself but since you wanna talk ? today.. jersey.

Damn. You did fall out didn't you soldier....
    Aight. Thats cool. So since you clearly don't know wtF I'm talkin bout. Bite me, Bub. You just been brotherzoned. ? it it's me....
    Oh an since you think your hot ? ....
    You type all hot an heavy but you ain't never invoked all that... just a minor frustration. I don't get off to internet ? .
    An I dunno what you think you sayin by 'randomly' saying Jersey.... but that actually mean something pretty ? amazing to me... so buh. As in......

You doing too much.

Well...
    It was supposed to be a compliment ? .
    But you didn't get it.
    Guess that's why I call @OmegaSataN Poppi an not you....
    listen my ex bottom ? .

Do you. I dont care you 37 year old mid life crisis white female rapper you in an online relationship showing ya ass n tiddies n feet to the entire IC like the hoe you are... Jersey.

'At's right.... ex bottom ? . I jumped on top... commenced to whoopin your ass and got ? up by the nape of my neck when I finished you off..... LITHUANIA.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    r9tik6318o7d.gif

on GAWD...don't NONE of y'all ? come for me

1g5zxwi9rfth.jpg
    @SolemnSauce ....you cannot deny it.

probably more like

sbjzwr1rfnzv.jpeg
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    can someone explain the Meercat?

Ask @Stewpid
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    ? like 90% of the IC wouldn't get the Jersey reference

I sure don't

Its from a rap battle. A battler by the name of Tsu Surf, who is from Newark, New Jersey was rapping and was about to finish his round. He started speaking a bar, but cut it off mid sentence and yelled "JERSEY!!" ending his round and it confused a lot of people. Afterwards it became a joke in the battlerap community where people will sometime start saying something mean, or explaining something, then cut themselves short and say "JERSEY!!".

Oh, so glad that was explained
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    koala-tree.jpg

@MissK

with her lurking ass

yo...someone posted an animal that they said looked like missK after she posted a photo one day. ? was hilarious...I think that's why she don't like me bruh..cause I quoted it and said some ? about it

Negative, let's not forget what your wife looks like.
    I have seen you and that along with my other post is why I don't like you.

j7zkik4eztq7.gif
  • MizuryLillith
    Options
    r9tik6318o7d.gif

on GAWD...don't NONE of y'all ? come for me

1g5zxwi9rfth.jpg
    @SolemnSauce ....you cannot deny it.

probably more like

sbjzwr1rfnzv.jpeg

Lol....
    i0tdmdrfj8iz.jpg
    okhloai1d194.jpg
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lf42zg9vub1i.gif

...what dinner time is like at the Reesey household.

@ me next time you ? dog you!!
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sure don't

Its from a rap battle. A battler by the name of Tsu Surf, who is from Newark, New Jersey was rapping and was about to finish his round. He started speaking a bar, but cut it off mid sentence and yelled "JERSEY!!" ending his round and it confused a lot of people. Afterwards it became a joke in the battlerap community where people will sometime start saying something mean, or explaining something, then cut themselves short and say "JERSEY!!".

Thank you, that was insightful.
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

j7zkik4eztq7.gif

ell6woirpayx.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sure don't

Thank you, that was insightful.

Girl, you know ima take care of you.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You the same skin color and features and you wasnt saying that when you was ? yourself but since you wanna talk ? today.. jersey.

Aight. Thats cool. So since you clearly don't know wtF I'm talkin bout. Bite me, Bub. You just been brotherzoned. ? it it's me....
    You type all hot an heavy but you ain't never invoked all that... just a minor frustration. I don't get off to internet ? .
    An I dunno what you think you sayin by 'randomly' saying Jersey.... but that actually mean something pretty ? amazing to me... so buh. As in......

You doing too much.

Well...
    But you didn't get it.
    listen my ex bottom ? .

Do you. I dont care you 37 year old mid life crisis white female rapper you in an online relationship showing ya ass n tiddies n feet to the entire IC like the hoe you are... Jersey.

'At's right.... ex bottom ? . I jumped on top... commenced to whoopin your ass and got ? up by the nape of my neck when I finished you off..... LITHUANIA.

I don't understand why this is happening. Is it just me?
  • MizuryLillith
    Options

You doing too much.

Well...
    But you didn't get it.
    listen my ex bottom ? .

Lol... you're in good company.... most nobody know what kinda ? me an biz be talkin.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white man calling a black woman, girl

Only on the IC
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    white man calling a black woman, girl

Only on the IC

Jon B did it for years
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You doing too much.

Well...
    But you didn't get it.
    listen my ex bottom ? .

This may be the Sour/ and the chick with messed up foot all over again. That was funny!