Will there ever be a real ic fight?

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pump faking
    Chicity wrote: »
    Notice ? 's from the same city never have beef.

The ? here that claim to want the fade always find themselves beefing with a ? 2 time zones and that ain't a mere coincidence.

? is wack right now. When a poster can't roast it's 'let's shoot the fade'

When a poster doesn't wanna go pages on pages with corny disses it's 'let's shoot the fade'

When a poster becomes the butt of whatever jk is happening at the time it's 'let's shoot the fade'

Y'all ain't gonna admit it cause you put to much stock into making it happen but Irony vs Jamel in LA was the corniest ? to happen in Donkey in a long time

Not every beef needs to end in shooting the fade which only comes about when one or both posters refuse to let an altercation end

Anyone remember why Jonny and Chilla beefing? Neither do they but they gonna continue to go back and forth and hide behind the 'let me know when you in town'

Why are Kha and Kai beefing? Dumb ? that will continue to go round and round until someone catches the fade

But all in all, the ? Posts annoy me.
    I called him out on being a ? ? one day, he got in his feelings. And i been sonnin the lil fat boy ever since...

Like, the ? 's Posts REALLY ? suck brah.
    And the fact that he copys errybodys' style on here and looks like a Poor Funkmaster Flex ? me off too

Now y'all really wanna know why this ? is mad

It all started with Chicity calling me a white boy first it was @Elzo69Renaissance who was beefing first cause he thought I was white

That ? fell through and this ? Roccit picked it up out of nowhere and started running with it

First ? in ? history to start ? on some hand me down beef

Boy this sound dumb as ? ...see why ion like this ? Ya'll.???

You wanna be important sooooo bad...his posts reek of a ? looking for Internet Acceptance. lol

? out my face ? ...

Jonny you a ? ? ....you run a ? ? business and you have a ? ? way of life

Until you learn from your mistakes miss me with all this talking ?

Exactly

Deflect . I'ma continue to call out your ? ? mannerisms as long as i feel like it...and I'ma just drop this one last time
    DWO wrote: »
    who the ? is gonna buy a plane ticket to go fight another ? unless it was really ? serious

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

i will rip the nosering out that ? 's face i troll but i dont troll bout ? like that

i will seriously hurt the little ?

You sound real tough you ? ass ? ...lol
    You told me you got a Cousin in Marietta.
    I invited you to My side of town too...WAZZAM ?

See this ? . ...this little ? is a PRODUCT of y'all. He done read about or lurked for all the little beefs before he just copying and pasting what other posters do

He don't mean that ?

You show up in Marietta like you said or ANYWHERE in Town and we'll see about this...

And you aint showing up ......so ?

I gave this ? my address he gonna make excuses for not Goin to Minnesota though

Like I Said,

You show up in Marietta like you said you would Come or ANYWHERE in Town & we'll see about this...

Blah blah blah ? ?

You are a ? ?

@700

Even called your ? ass you got female tendencies ? is disgusting like I said don't talk to me unless you in Minnesota
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think ? might eventually really get it popping one day
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    how do you ? go on for months back and forth with each other

? is weird

Only one way to settle it, hence the thread...

? gotta fight
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? is weird

? gotta fight

You got a better chance of believing the truth from me than these ? throwing fists
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

The ? here that claim to want the fade always find themselves beefing with a ? 2 time zones and that ain't a mere coincidence.

When a poster doesn't wanna go pages on pages with corny disses it's 'let's shoot the fade'

When a poster becomes the butt of whatever jk is happening at the time it's 'let's shoot the fade'

Y'all ain't gonna admit it cause you put to much stock into making it happen but Irony vs Jamel in LA was the corniest ? to happen in Donkey in a long time

Not every beef needs to end in shooting the fade which only comes about when one or both posters refuse to let an altercation end

Anyone remember why Jonny and Chilla beefing? Neither do they but they gonna continue to go back and forth and hide behind the 'let me know when you in town'

Why are Kha and Kai beefing? Dumb ? that will continue to go round and round until someone catches the fade

I called him out on being a ? ? one day, he got in his feelings. And i been sonnin the lil fat boy ever since...

And the fact that he copys errybodys' style on here and looks like a Poor Funkmaster Flex ? me off too

It all started with Chicity calling me a white boy first it was @Elzo69Renaissance who was beefing first cause he thought I was white

That ? fell through and this ? Roccit picked it up out of nowhere and started running with it

You wanna be important sooooo bad...his posts reek of a ? looking for Internet Acceptance. lol

? out my face ? ...

Exactly

Deflect . I'ma continue to call out your ? ? mannerisms as long as i feel like it...and I'ma just drop this one last time
    who the ? is gonna buy a plane ticket to go fight another ? unless it was really ? serious

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

i will rip the nosering out that ? 's face i troll but i dont troll bout ? like that

See this ? . ...this little ? is a PRODUCT of y'all. He done read about or lurked for all the little beefs before he just copying and pasting what other posters do

He don't mean that ?

You show up in Marietta like you said or ANYWHERE in Town and we'll see about this...

Like I Said,

You show up in Marietta like you said you would Come or ANYWHERE in Town & we'll see about this...

Blah blah blah ? ?

You are a ? ?

@700

Even called your ? ass you got female tendencies ? is disgusting like I said don't talk to me unless you in Minnesota

LOL @ you tryna get some help in here...you a Wholeee ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    edited September 2016
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options

? is weird

? gotta fight

You got a better chance of believing the truth from me than these ? throwing fists

you were supposed to come to bmore to fight me once before as well...

but i knew you was lying
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the first IC event takes place @Sion, I could see a few fist flying
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    Pump faking

? out my face ? ...

Exactly

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

He don't mean that ?

Like I Said,

Blah blah blah ? ?

You are a ? ?

@700

Calling it like I see it

You argue like a female ....I'm not the only one who says this....you the only one typing with emotion Johnny Boy
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can set up a ring on the IC annual event/cruise.

I suggest 3 3minute rounds, with gloves, can get a belt or something...

Let me know because I'm going to be making calls to some cruise lines about hosting the event this week.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

? out my face ? ...

Exactly

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

He don't mean that ?

Like I Said,

Blah blah blah ? ?

You are a ? ?

@700

Calling it like I see it

You argue like a female ....I'm not the only one who says this....you the only one typing with emotion Johnny Boy

You ain't callin ? ...you gotta tag ? in cause you can't handle ? yaself.
    PURE ? Boy lol
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    Pump faking

? out my face ? ...

Exactly

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

He don't mean that ?

Like I Said,

Blah blah blah ? ?

You are a ? ?

@700

Calling it like I see it

You ain't callin ? ...you gotta tag ? in cause you can't handle ? yaself.
    PURE ? Boy lol

This ? ain't fight this hard to save his BabyMoms
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    ? Post Count just fulla Trash ass lines
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Options
    Pump faking
    ? Post Count just fulla Trash ass lines

Nuthin worse than an unemployed ? boy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? REALLY gave they money up for a fight.

I woulda been ? if I gave a ? I don't know on the internet money to hit a restaurant hard
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Pump faking
    Only way it'll happen if the posters are like near each other
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Traveling to go fight another dude is ? .

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pump faking
    Ill fight anybody on here. No face shots though.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nah we all ballers on the IC remember...its nothing to just wake up, catch a flight and go handle their business and then kickl it
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Two ? in YOUR city didn't even fight lol