Am I Wrong???

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soulljah T wrote: »
    Oh excuse me, I meant that you should've taken the condom out for dinner after instead then, my bad.

*eye roll*

lmao.........
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Man this is a typical IC thread. Fake pimps and real ? quote. Reminds me of a high school lunchroom. Should you have paid? If you really gave a damn, Yes you should have paid.
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Naw you good...
    / thread
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If you chilling with a chick on a regular basis they'll start expecting stuff like you paying for stuff. If that isn't your steelo or how you get down just let her know if she isn't your woman she isn't getting those benefits. She might not like it, but if she really likes you she will respect it and get past it.
  • contemplate
    contemplate Members Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    did he answer the question about who orchestrated the lunch or is he still dodgin?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ... smh @ some of that ? I'm reading
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Naw you good...

real ? ?
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Damm....You couldn't pay for her 2 piece Snack Box!?..lol...Did her ? ! That probably was her last dollars too..Plus you smashed and didn't feed her ass....You are Grimmy!

He's grimey? ? trading ? for chicken now? smh @ how ? up y'all ? got the game in the oh ten
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    man you broke all kind player laws. you got more violations then rasheed wallace fam.

1. you hung out with a chick you alrready ? on the 1st date she is a jumpoff

2. jumpoffs are not to be taken anywhere outside of the house or hotel for ? or sucking
    anything more gives her the impressions that she is more then a jumpoff and upsets the buisness cycle
    of pussynomics.

3. you actually care about this ? 's reaction

you are in violation section 24 paragraph c of man law.
    you are suspended one week from the ? legion of doom.
    until you cancel this ? or set her straight.

Good sir, how do I go about joining your organization?
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kimi wrote: »
    This chick is funny, I don't care what anyone else says..........lol

She was really mad at herself Kat. It must burn to have a dude you have given your ? to not even offer to pick up the tab at jack in the box:( She needs to re-? some ? , it's not even about the money, it's the principle of him not even offering to pay.

Principle based off of what though? SMH I thought y'all hoes wanted equality?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    This chick is funny, I don't care what anyone else says..........lol

She was really mad at herself Kat. It must burn to have a dude you have given your ? to not even offer to pick up the tab at jack in the box:( She needs to re-? some ? , it's not even about the money, it's the principle of him not even offering to pay.

Nah. the problem is that her snatch has a suggested retail value on it. GTFOH with that.

How about those two just went out, had a nice time ...a nice sexual encounter... now you each buy yourselves a bite... and go home and pay your own bills and support yourself until further notice.

wtf@ All these assumptions
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah, u aint wrong. Sounds like ur ? hand strong.

She picked u up, drove u around, you already smashed, she got mad @ not gettin a free meal..... but i bet she still gonna wanna ? witchu.

So it dont matter. Theres a difference between what a woman gets upset about and what she isnt willing to accept. She mad, but she'll accept it. As long as u aint tryna make her ur chick...it shouldnt matter
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nah. the problem is that her snatch has a suggested retail value on it. GTFOH with that.

How about those two just went out, had a nice time ...a nice sexual encounter... now you each buy yourselves a bite... and go home and pay your own bills and support yourself until further notice.

wtf@ All these assumptions

stop making sense and using logic bruh. it makes these ? mind bend back to reality
  • Shuffington
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its like some of these women dont want the responsibility involved with being independent... Why the F*ck are you putting value on the P*ss.? That just means you can be bought sold and used. Aint nothing independent about that.

Its like.. you try to build them up to be their "own"... but deep down they (some) still see themselves as a commodity... and some dont even realize it.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok.....let me break it down for you
    (Cuz you are getting some B.S. ass responses...

1)Do you look like a broke cheap-ass dude...
    -Yes...
    (But who cares you already got them guts plus who really gives a ? about what a ? thinks???)

2)She is making a big deal about a burger...
    -That ? aint ?
    What she thinks cuz she gave up the ? she deserves a meal
    GTFOH with that ?
    *Thats prostitution cuz you re paying for ?
    (No matter if you pay her $1,000 or a happy meal)

3)So her price is a meal from Jack-in-the- box
    The ? is wrong with her???
    I wonder what she would do for a meal from WhataBurger?????

***Side Note***
    To the ? who was talking about that before she gives up the ?
    a dude needs to buy her a meal
    No wonder you dont have a stable realtionship
    Dudes know what you are worth....
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    freepost.............
  • longmeat
    edited August 2010
    Options
    its like some of these women dont want the responsibility involved with being independent... Why the F*ck are you putting value on the P*ss.? That just means you can be bought sold and used. Aint nothing independent about that.

Its like.. you try to build them up to be their "own"... but deep down they (some) still see themselves as a commodity... and some dont even realize it.

bruh, these ? can't even go 30 days w/o bleeding on themselves. you can't take anything they say seriously.
  • Wishbone Jones
    Wishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im laughin at this thread
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    im laughin at this thread

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    If she isnt your girl...then why even put up with her after you smashed.Yeah,you're wrong
  • Shuffington
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Like I said, he wasn't the one in the wrong, she just felt bad because she shared her body with a dude that wasn't willing to pick up the tab on a fast food meal. and don't hit me with the independent ? because I pay my own bills, and could probably pay the bills of a few other people as well. I'm talking about the principle in the fact that he didn't even offer, and that's not something I expect most dudes to understand, especially the ones that post here.

How do you come to the conclusion that u will have sex with a guy. let him knock it down.. let him skeet inside of you... .... but automatically dislike him the one time he doesnt offer to Pay for YOUR meal... when you are the only one who was eating? ...Are we reading the same story?

what Phantom principle do you speak of? ...Since she allowed this guy to enter her ? ... he is now obligated to pay (offer to pay) for all future meals that he isnt even involved in? Should he have offered to pay for her apple juice if she wanted to make a quick stop at CVS?

This is the females ego in full throttle. So she gives it up to the guy ... And now she expects and offer or some sort of payout... like for real.. take a little responsibility for your actions.. especially when it comes to decisions that you were in full agreement with.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol, dude wasn't wrong, but shorty just thought cuz they was ? that meant they was cool like that.. she was wrong, lol
  • jackthemack
    jackthemack Members Posts: 11,491 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    How do I become this?

*takes notes*
  • kentuckywildcat
    kentuckywildcat Members Posts: 9,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    He might didn't have any money on him that night. Spent all his money. Thats why he didn't get anything. Probably was just going to go home and fix a couple of Grilled Cheese sandwiches. She was the one who ask to stop and get something to eat.So it's on her
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why take a jumpoff to the park instead of back to her place or a hotel?