Hillary's Foundation ? Haiti and now she gets a medal of honor tonite...

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
...from the Congressional Black Caucus.

http://tapnewswire.com/2016/09/how-the-clinton-foundation-got-rich-off-poor-haitians/

In January 2015 a group of Haitians surrounded the New York offices of the Clinton Foundation. They chanted slogans, accusing Bill and Hillary Clinton of having robbed them of “billions of dollars.” Two months later, the Haitians were at it again, accusing the Clintons of duplicity, malfeasance, and theft. And in May 2015, they were back, this time outside New York’s Cipriani, where Bill Clinton received an award and collected a $500,000 check for his foundation. “Clinton, where’s the money?” the Haitian signs read. “In whose pockets?” Said Dhoud Andre of the Commission Against Dictatorship, “We are telling the world of the crimes that Bill and Hillary Clinton are responsible for in Haiti.”

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't see the problem. sounds like she's just following, the long line of white tradition.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She also hooked her brother, Tony Rodham up with a 26 year contract to control all the gold mines in Haiti.

They've been estimated at 20 billion dollars.

Crooked Hillary used The Clinton foundation as a money laundering front. She's the heir apparent to Richard "I am not a crook" Nixon.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She also hooked her brother, Tony Rodham up with a 26 year contract to control all the gold mines in Haiti.

Crooked Hillary used The Clinton foundation as a money laundering front. She's the heir apparent to Richard "I am not a crook" Nixon.

How is that possible?

The ? Haiti government doin?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

How is that possible?

The ? Haiti government doin?

C.S with 20 billion, everyone in that contry would be set for generations to come.. smfh
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This has been talked about before, but yeh the CF walked all over Haiti
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haiti stay doin' ass backwards ? . Everything from letting six white families control the country, ? ' up the land to the point to where it can't grow anything to insisting teaching students in a language that they (or anybody for that matter) even hardly even speaks. I feel as a matter of principal that every black person, especially though in the Western Hemisphere do they're part to help our Haitian brothers and sisters. We owe it them being that they did something nobody else did which was successfully revolted and liquidated those savage CACs.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black govts. around the world have to do better at protecting the interest of their own people.

I blame the black leaders as much as I do the white thieves
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Black govts. around the world have to do better at protecting the interest of their own people.

I blame the black leaders as much as I do the white thieves

Agreed, however first mistake is putting trust in govt, in a lot of these countries the real issue is there isn't a big enough private sector.
    When the best jobs are in govt, your economy is screwed
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch how the FBI director tries to protect Crooked Hillary from prosecution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8