Fall from grace...Lets talk DJ Paul

Options
damayor187
damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
Now i been a fan of three 6 since aboout 94 or so. Back when they had the tapes. Following him now wtf happened? Tv shows, oscars, hits amd plaques to almost seeming like a up n coming artist. He signed with icp started wearing face paint and acting like a juggalo to fit in. Now he is signed to yelawolf and actin by like a biker now. I mean come on bruh your a legend a Oscar winner and a ceo.

Juicy j i can honestly see his decision signing with wiz. Wiz put him back on top and had huge success. But why is paul not tryng to go the same route if he is going to sign to somebody else? Its like he has no pull in the industry anymore. So he going to what ever label will cut him a small check.

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul been putting out better music Juicy J has ever since they split though.

Scale-a-Ton>Hustle till I die
    Person of Interest> Stay Trippy

Not only that he also got rest of the mafia back together for that classic mixtape the 6ix commandments and he also introduce the world to Locodunit and Lil infamous. I honestly don't see how Paul fell off
  • damayor187
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Tbh.....Juicy is making better music n i can say that hating mainstream music and only listening to underground music. He introduced us to loco n lil infamous?....wow such a huge impact to the music industry. He got the Mafia six back n the ? still sucked. He doesn't have the same production or even voice line huge used to. Keep in mind i still bump three six everyday on my way to work. So this coming from a huge fan
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not only that he also got rest of the mafia back together for that classic mixtape the 6ix commandments and he also introduce the world to Locodunit and Lil infamous. I honestly don't see how Paul fell off

He fell off because those records ain't selling, he put the Mafia 6 together because he had no choice he wasn't making noise on his own and Juicy bounced on him so he had to crawl back which is what everybody wanted but he was forced. DJ has fell completely the ? off and it is a fact, not opinion. You say those album are bettwr then those Juicy albums.....Nope all my boys I grew up with on that 36 ? all thought scale a ton album was really garbage and lame. Both Juicy albums are Illmatics compared to that goofy Paul ? he dropped.

His damn nephew makes better music then his ass but I don't ever see the kids being anywhere as successful as Paul and Juice, that horror ore era ? is a done deal and only white boys listen to Paul albums and sadly that's the seed of six fans too...and when I say white boys I mean the broke method head white boys not the ones that will financially support.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dj paul had to be up in the first place to ever fall off...dude been wack, now he roles with some face painted ? ....call it day on dude
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I don't know if its his voice or flow now but it doesn't sound the same. He did sound like his old self on "Gimme Back My Dope" track tho but Juicy always had more appeal charisma than Paul. Also, Juicy ventured out for his production that gives it a mainstream appeal. Paul still on the underground sound
  • damayor187
    Options
    Paul doesn't sound underground. It sounds generic low budget trap. Like he should stick to the old Paul. Almost makes me think juicy wad doing most the beats our they had ghost producers. His beats now just are not good. Paul needs to either sign some talent go back to guys old self or retire to Keep his legacy great.

My question is y sign with yelawolf? I wonder if he'll sign to lil whyte next at whyte records. Not being humble when huge was on top really came back n ? on him
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Paul need to just let his pride go n link up with artists/producers that's actually bout something, yela ain't too bad they made a dope tape together but it makes no sense to sign under him

Paul wasn't necessarily better than juicy last few years he just stayed closer to the vintage sound. A person of interest, for whom ive sinned and 6ix commandments hard as hell but since then it'd been a ? wrap, meanwhile juicy embracing and working heavily with the young ? they influenced (808 mafia, Mike will, metro, Sonny)

Paul last tape trash as ? , n yall know how I feel bout the mafia, but dammit it is

N stop ? beefing with fly
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets not forget Paul is also responsible for this album
    The-Killjoy-Club-Reindeer-Games.jpg

Easily one of the best albums of 2014

easily the worst album I've ever heard(no joke). Only white ? heads bump this garbage ass trailer park music while they hitting the pipe.

Paul used to be THE MAN, Underground 16 album is classic, Paul's SkelATon album is where he hanged himself....was able to break free of the rope thanks to the Mafia 6 but when Koop and Lord died nobody gave a ? anymore and he was back to being wack.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    Paul doesn't sound underground. It sounds generic low budget trap. Like he should stick to the old Paul. Almost makes me think juicy wad doing most the beats our they had ghost producers. His beats now just are not good. Paul needs to either sign some talent go back to guys old self or retire to Keep his legacy great.

My question is y sign with yelawolf? I wonder if he'll sign to lil whyte next at whyte records. Not being humble when huge was on top really came back n ? on him

underground was the wrong term for my word. I meant his production doesn't appeal to a larger audience. It's dark & it isn't going to gravitate the club. Juicy started branching out & getting into today's sound. What's funny is that Paul & Juicy are some of the forefathers to the sound that 808 mafia etc are doing today. Paul will sound better alongside someone. If Lord or Koop were still alive then it would've been good. He doesn't fit solo because like I stated earlier he doesn't have the charisma that Juicy have. Paul is going to have to do Law 25: Recreate Yourself like Juicy did
  • damayor187
    Options
    Its just sad now how down hill his career went. I mean jumping on a bandwagon is smart to stay relevant but icp and yelawolf? When he was with icp facebook screaming juggalos and saying whomo whomp like a poser then gets with yelawolf amd he into biker gangs and harleys and ? . Foh. Idk why he dont suck up his pride run a label go be rich somewhere and put out artists. Skaleton entertainment probably doesnt even have a tax id number thats how irrelevant his label is. No artists except kokoe who is laughable at best. I truly am a fan and just want him to go nack to the old killaman paul
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ? Paul lost the passion that is all

back in the day he had that drive and that fire burning...you could hear it in the stuff they made...now he just dead, ? not having fun no more

Juicy music sounds better and you can tell he has more fun with it.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS DUDE WAS ON BIRDMAN'S LEVEL OF WACKNESS. PIONEERED ALOT OF THOSE DUCK DUCK GOOSE FLOWS FROM THE LATE 90'S.

HE IS MUSICALLY INCLINED AS A PRODUCER THO.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stay tuned for part 2 of this....featuring crunchy black
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been a fan of 3/6 and Prophet since back in the day. Don't know what kind of style Paul done switched up to, but I ain't into it....
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So hard to find a decent picture of his tiny arm. Nh
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS DUDE WAS ON BIRDMAN'S LEVEL OF WACKNESS. PIONEERED ALOT OF THOSE DUCK DUCK GOOSE FLOWS FROM THE LATE 90'S.

HE IS MUSICALLY INCLINED AS A PRODUCER THO.

Nah Paul had some good verses back in the day. Good flow too. He killed it on a lot of songs.
  • damayor187
    Options
    Go to face book search dj pauls little arm. It had its own page no joking.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn this is true... there's a poster on here that's called DJ Paul's little arm too or something LOL!
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets not forget Paul is also responsible for this album
    The-Killjoy-Club-Reindeer-Games.jpg

Easily one of the best albums of 2014

This is the worst album I will never listen to..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

pretty sure it has an account on here too
  • Scroter1
    Scroter1 Members Posts: 27
    Options
    why has he not printed out a new arm on a 3-D Printer
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? shut up
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da mafia 6 was starting to sound like some old three 6 but it failed once gangsta boo jumped ship again and koopsta knicca and lord infamous passes away