Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u birds praying for Tasha s downfall...her fine ass did everything right....Lawrence just a confused ? ? right now.....

Real ? logic BBQ w kinfolk>>>>>>happy hr w nerds....

maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen one woman in here call y'all ? some soft ass butthurt hoe ass ? . I mean I thought it, but I haven't said it. I don't understand the need for the personal attacks. Why we got to be Birds? this is a TV show.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Why u birds praying for Tasha s downfall...her fine ass did everything right....Lawrence just a confused ? ? right now.....

maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen one woman in here call y'all ? some soft ass butthurt hoe ass ? . I mean I thought it, but I haven't said it. I don't understand the need for the personal attacks. Why we got to be Birds? this is a TV show.

Lmaoo
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u know u could ve just scrooled past it and said Bird? that doesnt apply to me lol anyway it might be a show but the girl who plays Tasha been receivng death threats irl for ? with Lawrence on the show
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But...but....but....I thought Tasha was the one for Lawrence?

I'm thinking of being petty and quoting some posts from last week.

Please do @Westie hahahahahahah
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't even watch this ? yet. I'm assuming Lawrence bounces on Tasha? haha
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    I ain't even watch this ? yet. I'm assuming Lawrence bounces on Tasha? haha

Basically...
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    "I'd like to respectfully decline" had me CRYING
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Tasha getting to getting too bomfortable

? : Make America Gyrate Again.

Chris Darden in dih bih ???? man gtfoh

oh you one of dem rule followin ass ? , man hand me the plug lmao

i like to respectfully decline,Thank you for being so respectful , lmao that sex scene was awkward as ?

Tasha with the ether "You worse than a ? ? . You a ? ? that thinks he's a good dude."
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    if im hearing this correctly ppl are saying that Tasha was moving too fast when she invited Lawrence to the BBQ....? that ? hitting raw, be over at her house eating BBQ lol he was in a relationship
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    if im hearing this correctly ppl are saying that Tasha was moving too fast when she invited Lawrence to the BBQ....? that ? hitting raw, be over at her house eating BBQ lol he was in a relationship

Tasha ? up by trusting dude after his Issa 13 second shenanigans.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tasha getting to getting too bomfortable

Tasha with the ether "You worse than a ? ? . You a ? ? that thinks he's a good dude."

Yo to keep it all the way fonky that ? burned me a lil cuz when I went through my brief scumbag phase after getting divorced I was kinda like that and when close female family member hit me with a similar comment after a "situation" ? had to take a real look at myself and change my ways.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options

That bbq made it official and he wanted no parts of it
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Lawrence is a good dude overall. But even good dudes can do ? ? ? here and there.

Right now it seems like lawrence don't know what he want.

Let these ? tell it he wanted tasha :lol:
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lawrence is a good dude overall. But even good dudes can do ? ? ? here and there.

He wanted the idea of Tasha, a freak who could be a girlfriend but when she started doing ? that reminded him of Issa he probably felt like he'd rather be with Issa like someone said earlier in the thread that 5 yr history is real.

"Sometimes I think I'm from another world
    When I'm trynna tell a woman just exactly where I stand that
    I want a girl, when I want a girl
    And when I don't want a girl
    I want a girl who understands that
    And that's some hard ? to explain" -Phonte
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

u know u could ve just scrooled past it and said Bird? that doesnt apply to me lol anyway it might be a show but the girl who plays Tasha been receivng death threats irl for ? with Lawrence on the show

Wait What Cmon....lol Sigh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »

Yup, Jay Ellis too.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

Yup, Jay Ellis too.

They doing way too much smh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

Yup, Jay Ellis too.

They doing way too much smh

Right. They taking this way too seriously.

Jay said some chick ran up on him like Jada Pinkett's character on A Low Down ? Shame. He had to point out the fact that it was a work of fiction... Why anyone would have to point that out is beyond me but I guess mental health issues run more rampant that I originally thought.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never Run Up.....
    kcmiuzv6x3gl.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

I said she's the best bet for him
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

That bbq made it official and he wanted no parts of it

I go to bbq's to eat and get ? lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options

I said she's the best bet for him

This. You see nobody posted "receipts" yet cuz that's all anybody has been saying.
    Honestly...Issa is making the whole dating thing more complicated than it needs to be.

If you don't feel ready to start looking, then don't. Why force yourself to go on dates you know you have no interest in? Waste of time mayne.

The only issue I have wit Lawrence is that I see where this ? is going wit Tasha. I mean so far she seems cool wit how things are, but eventually he gonna get that "Where is this going" convo. So it'll be interesting if he brings up how he's not ready, and then see her reaction.

it seems like issa is just looking for a rebound, trying to distract herself from obsessing over lawrence or what could have been

with lawerence

i wouldn't be surprised if he tried to move in with tasha to further distance himself from issa

Lol the final scene threw that out the window

Hell even before that when he waa talkin to his homeboy. He definitely ain't tryin do that.

Tasha for right now is the rebound, but them feelings are gonna get caught soon.

As we've seen her thus far Tasha is wifey material. This ? is definitely gonna ? it up. Then again, he pretty much already did.

• soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    https://youtu.be/3RIUAmD6BbY

https://youtu.be/5RIhwn6OuG0

Looks like they're doing these after each episode. Kinda dope