• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK ummmm issa and ol boy smashed fr fr that wasn't no fantasy

I am talking about the scene where she saw him in the mirror tho

Naw chica...we past that. We here now. She acted on that fantasy. Lol. And what backstory? Backstory b/t her and her man...or ole boy? And how will the backstory change what she did?

Cuz you know had he cheated 1st, I can only imagine the responses

"Oh he damn dog"

"Issa need to leave his broke azzz"

"How he gonna cheat on Issa, and she supportin his broke azzz"

I must be an episode behind then smh. I still stand by my words you woman hater!! :)

Yeah you must be. Lol.

I'm not a woman hater. Just hate the double standard. A guy would flat out get called a dog if they cheated in that situation. But if a woman does it, folks will be making excuses for her. Saying it's more emotional than just about sex.

Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know you are not complaining over one double standard when we deal with all kinds of them lol man up

Aye...AYE...I said in THIS situation.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MissK go watch the new episode!!!

Girl Sonarr picks up this series really slowly! But I like it over kodi since I can start and stop shows where I want and it keeps the exact spot I stop at

Kodi does that too
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Girl Sonarr picks up this series really slowly! But I like it over kodi since I can start and stop shows where I want and it keeps the exact spot I stop at

Kodi does that too

with kodi you have to bother with links and finding one that works and all that. Sonarr doesn't
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Kodi does that too

with kodi you have to bother with links and finding one that works and all that. Sonarr doesn't

True, some you don't have to tho. Like 123movies you don't have to bother with links, 1channel(which I mainly use) you do have to select links. They both will pick up where you stopped watching. I need to look into Sonarr, never heard of it until now.

Oh and yeah you a episode behind, Issa did the do last night.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    Options
    issa cool

but Tasha >>>>
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    issa cool

but Tasha >>>>

Tasha looks almost exactly like my ex's cousin.

Damn there was about to hit her up like "Your cuz got into acting now???". Lol
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Issa! Lawrence is a good dude. He was working on his issues. Watch she ends up getting played by Daniel.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Naw chica...we past that. We here now. She acted on that fantasy. Lol. And what backstory? Backstory b/t her and her man...or ole boy? And how will the backstory change what she did?

"Oh he damn dog"

I must be an episode behind then smh. I still stand by my words you woman hater!! :)

Yeah you must be. Lol.

I'm not a woman hater. Just hate the double standard. A guy would flat out get called a dog if they cheated in that situation. But if a woman does it, folks will be making excuses for her. Saying it's more emotional than just about sex.

Nah this show is clearly laying out the fallacy of that. We all thought Lawrence was the ain't ? one in the relationship, but they flipped it and it's actually issa...we all thought molly couldn't find a good dude because dudes are trash. But in reality it's because she has issues.

Which is why I like the show.

Aight lemme ask yall this question. The part where Issa overheard her coworkers makin those jokes in the breakroom about the beach trip, how would yall have handled that?

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

"Oh he damn dog"

Yeah you must be. Lol.

Nah this show is clearly laying out the fallacy of that. We all thought Lawrence was the ain't ? one in the relationship, but they flipped it and it's actually issa...we all thought molly couldn't find a good dude because dudes are trash. But in reality it's because she has issues.

Which is why I like the show.

Aight lemme ask yall this question. The part where Issa overheard her coworkers makin those jokes in the breakroom about the beach trip, how would yall have handled that?

Probly just like her honestly. Smile, politely tell my closest homegirl at work then go home and vent lol...that's another reason I dig this show cuz it also shows the internal struggle black women go through. When we're getting played at work we can't just go off...we might be scared to even say anything at all. I mean look at molly. She code switches at work and you can bet her creating that identity to make it easier for herself at work takes a toll on her personally via how she approaches relationships.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm so disappointed in issa lol

it may have been time to end things with lawrence anyways, seems as though the relationship had stagnated

they don't challenge, inspire each other from what I've seen

and def doesn't help they are both unsatisfied with the state of their careers

fear, familiarity seems to be the only thing that is keeping them from making a clean break

don't think daniel is the one either though
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

it may have been time to end things with lawrence anyways, seems as though the relationship had stagnated

fear, familiarity seems to be the only thing that is keeping them from making a clean break

Good points.

They definitely have gotten complacent. Hardly any communication.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So nobody got no gifs or pics of ole girl that came in best buy throwing the ? at dude???
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This also shows that women say that he's just my homeboy or really good friend argument that they tell their boyfriends are complete ? . I'm always suspect of chicks that have alot of male friends
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

This also shows that women say that he's just my homeboy or really good friend argument that they tell their boyfriends are complete ? . I'm always suspect of chicks that have alot of male friends

Nothing but facts
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    So nobody got no gifs or pics of ole girl that came in best buy throwing the ? at dude???

This is what I'm waiting on as well
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Damn that was a good episode. Best of the season so far.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dog i can't believe dude told molly that story and was surprised she aint wanna ? with him. That ? ? as hell for that ?
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Dog i can't believe dude told molly that story and was surprised she aint wanna ? with him. That ? ? as hell for that ?

But she did it too........?
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thats some ? I woulda kept to myself, for real.
  • banginscrew901
    Options

You know how double standards work
  • banginscrew901
    Options
    That guilt was eating her ass up
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

You know how double standards work

I like how they called that out too.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Good episode. I kinda feel bad for Issa tho. That guilt was piling on her like bricks. How she just gonna ignore his calls tho like HE was at fault??

Ole boy tho...smh. Muthafucca how you not expect a woman to react the way Molly did??? That's some s*** you carry TO...THE GRAVE!

Then the way that muthafucca was going down on Moll...dat ? ? .

Good job at Lawrence not going thru her phone tho. He shouldn't have picked it up tho, but glad he didn't search further. I'm bring on respecting folks privacy and their personal property.