How important is Sexual chemistry in dating/relationship?

Options
silverfoxx
silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Ladies opinions are very welcomed, but I've dated someone who mentioned that she didn't want to engage in sexual activity early on because she "didn't want things to change". Now that's a respectful concept, but in my dating life , I never really followed the "rules" or principles in place and I can honestly say my dating life has been pretty successful. No crazy exs or horrible break ups.

But after thinking about what she said, I can honestly say that this "principle" is setting people up to fail themselves . She mentioned that she didn't wanna have sex based on a guy hitting and never speaking to her again, but I solely believe that getting to know someone and being connected with a significant other, physical chemistry and open attraction should be one of the deal breakers or keepers.

For example what if your dating someone or marry someone and both of your sexual chemistry is off, both partners lack intimate connection. IMO it's nothing wrong with moving on to someone who matches a Sexual connection more with.

I don't understand why this concept is frowned upon, or some people can't accept that. So IMO if the sex sucks and the chemistry is off, then a relationship should not be established.

Am I a scumbag for thinking like this? Also why are there "rules" or stuff to dating? IMO being free and open to getting to know a person is the best way to date, that way you could know if both sides are compatible.

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Men don't want women to put out but they want them to put out. I completely agree that sexual chemistry is extremely important but ? don't respect women who put out early so oh well
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Men don't want women to put out but they want them to put out. I completely agree that sexual chemistry is extremely important but ? don't respect women who put out early so oh well

Nah I was NEVER a jive ass ? . I don't eat ? , so some women didn't want to date me anymore and i was perfectly fine with that. Also there been time where women I've dated strictly told me that they were only into to me sexually and we established that.

I just don't think people be real enough. If I was wack in bed with a female and she cut me off, I'm perfectly fine with that. No feelings caught.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Nah I was NEVER a jive ass ? . I don't eat ? , so some women didn't want to date me anymore and i was perfectly fine with that. Also there been time where women I've dated strictly told me that they were only into to me sexually and we established that.

I just don't think people be real enough. If I was wack in bed with a female and she cut me off, I'm perfectly fine with that. No feelings caught.

You aren't like everyone else then but it's because of that that women ain't gon ? like that
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a female tell me sumthn like that once

N i said well i can act all sweet n than ? you?(like every guy does) Or i can be real like i am now...

Long story short...shes a single mom n she got fat now...n her baby daddy wants nothing to do with her...she tries to like my selfies(((lmaooo)))
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Setting "rules" is dumb. B/c eventually it's gonna get broken. Things are gonna change regardless if you wait or not.

But sexual chemistry is important. If both parties are willing to put in the effort to help resolve any issuea they have in that department, then things should work out.

Communication is the absolute most important key. Gotta be willing to express what you do & don't like wit each other. Damn the pride and egos.

Word, communication is something I definitely try to establish. But as far as the "not right now" principle or the blue ? principle, I think that if both parties are intimate and feelings are caught, then why not loose yourself in the moment. I won't lie, I have a high sex drive, if a women can't match that then I'm willing to compromise if im really into her, but it can eventually make me lose interest. It shows thay both sides are truly not compatible.

Like what if I finally hit, and the sexual chemistry is off and bad as hell. Will I be wrong for having Second thoughts establishing a relationship and eventually telling the person we can't commit? That's why I believe with proper communication and living in the moment and going with the flow, you let things work itself out. Instead of wasting time only to find that both of you guys are not as intimate as you thought.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Sexual chemistry is important especially for a long term relationship.

And that's what women want these days. Now if it's something else if we gonna be friends first then I don't even think about ? . But most women want long term relationships and wanna get intimate in 7 months. I can't bruh lol that's not my life. I'm too sexual for that ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Pico you don't seem like the type to live your life based on what other people think or whether or not they respect you or not.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sexual chemistry is mandatory! Also, a woman never dares to have me wait on sex, unless she wants me to forget about her.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's importance depends on the individual.
    Me personally.....it's extremely important.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Pico you don't seem like the type to live your life based on what other people think or whether or not they respect you or not.

Oh I don't. I'm just giving general insight on it.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And that's what women want these days. Now if it's something else if we gonna be friends first then I don't even think about ? . But most women want long term relationships and wanna get intimate in 7 months. I can't bruh lol that's not my life. I'm too sexual for that ? .

7 months is a long time.
    If she makes you wait that long she likely not that into you. If she can wait 7 she's probably not into you.

In my experience if you even mildly into each other a month or two max before you smacking cheeks.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost313 wrote: »

Nah, If she put out early, she ain't about games, she knows what she wants, I can dig that.

Lol ? ? . Plenty of threads here on ? not wanting to wife ? that ? too fast cause somehow some way they hoes and got psychological problems.

Lol, find 1 where I agreed, and I will ? . I don't have time for games and ? , I prefer a woman who is the same way.
    A woman knows when she meets a man if she is going to ? him or friendzone him, why not act on it and not waste time?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Options

Nah, If she put out early, she ain't about games, she knows what she wants, I can dig that.

Lol ? ? . Plenty of threads here on ? not wanting to wife ? that ? too fast cause somehow some way they hoes and got psychological problems.

Lol, find 1 where I agreed, and I will ? . I don't have time for games and ? , I prefer a woman who is the same way.
    A woman knows when she meets a man if she is going to ? him or friendzone him, why not act on it and not waste time?

Ok so you're an exception to the rule, the point still stands.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a Relationship, it's one of the most important things.

1/3 - Physical Chemistry/Connection

1/3 - Mental Chemistry/Connection

1/3 - Spiritual Chemistry/Connection

But out of the 3, I would say an ultimate "Sexual/Physical Chemistry" would be based on how Mentally and Spiritually Connected you are with them. The greater the Mental and Physical Connection, the greater the Physical/Sexual Connection.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    In a Relationship, it's one of the most important things.

1/3 - Physical Chemistry/Connection

1/3 - Mental Chemistry/Connection

1/3 - Spiritual Chemistry/Connection

But out of the 3, I would say an ultimate "Sexual/Physical Chemistry" would be based on how Mentally and Spiritually Connected you are with them. The greater the Mental and Physical Connection, the greater the Physical/Sexual Connection.

I can agree, but sometimes you get that person where you can't mesh on anything but the sex is extraordinary.

Or you get a person that is great in every category, but has sex like a Protestant Sunday school teacher.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

most females that put out early and do it in a manner where they're doing them and not worried about being judged usually are the ones that get wifed
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

7 months is a long time.
    If she makes you wait that long she likely not that into you. If she can wait 7 she's probably not into you.

In my experience if you even mildly into each other a month or two max before you smacking cheeks.

This is /thread right here bruh. We all grown, trust me if she was really feeling you she aint gonna make you wait that ? long to get some ? . She sounds more like she tryna see what ? she can hit you with and get away with it, basically she testing you bruh don't fall for it.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man if the chemistry is right off top the sex is gonna happen without fuss

so either she's jaded or shes still trying to figure u out. by now u should be able to have some type of idea what kind of person she is.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its usually by date 3 for me... actually most of my past relationships lead with sexual chemistry.
    Like, its never any sort of "Convincing" on my part.

I think women who wanna f*ck me already know that they
    want to F*ck me and usually Im the idiot who takes forever to find out.