WHO WON THE DEBATES LAST NIGHT?

Options
DR. JEK
DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
I know there is already a trump/Clinton thread up but this one is strictly the aftermath of last night. I don't want bias votes because you like or hate whoever already, I wanna know from an issues standpoint, and a debate course style of evaluation, who won the ? to you?

WHO WON THE DEBATES LAST NIGHT? 35 votes

Hilary Clinton
82%
playmaker88vagrant-71825centsandwichillestni99ainneVIBEMr.LVSwiffness!ShuffingtonCeLLaR-DooRNCswagBobOblahStoneColdMikeyMister B.7figzLogic LastWhoisDonG???twentyfivelightersKing_MeTrillfateSneakDZA 29 votes
Donald Trump
5%
bkkbullyMax. 2 votes
Neither, they came to a ? ? type of draw
11%
yellowtapesportKoltrainInglewood_BThereal_ba 4 votes

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I did.

I was watching like this....

popcorn-yes.gif
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton

lol lock this thread, only Trump stans desperately doing damage control gonna say he won this ?

once he started taking Hillary's baits hook line & sinker it was a wrap
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was basically a draw
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    I think Donald actually did a little better than I thought he'd do in the being and he still got his ass blew out (no ? )!

I guess the bar I set for him was beyond low and it turned out his performance was just regular low bar. * shrugs *
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Hillary lumped his ? ass up.

It's only because the bar is so low for him (and the idiocy of his followers) why anyone would think otherwise.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    For those who somehow thought, up until Monday night, that Donald Trump might somehow be qualified to be president, Monday's debate was a wakeup call.

He seemed like a defensive, petulant bully who could only insult Hillary Clinton and America -- and couldn't offer a single solution, let alone details.

This was a remarkable moment in American political history. Has there been a prior event in which a candidate has so completely and remarkably demonstrated his unfitness for the presidency, in character, temperament, preparation and aptitude?

He came across as not only dreadfully unprepared for the debate, but dreadfully unprepared to be president. Which is the truth. And it's high time all Americans know it.

- CNN
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Look, I'm not voting for either of these silly muhfuckers, but anyone who says this ? was even remotely close to a draw is ? stupid.

She got that ? to dry snitch on himself to the Feds by saying he evades taxes. (Not like they'll do anything, but that's just the point.)

How the ? is THAT a "win?"
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Admittedly I didn't watch and I flat out don't like that ? Hilary... I'll still vote for her tho. Can't have that orange idiot running this country
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Look, I'm not voting for either of these silly muhfuckers, but anyone who says this ? was even remotely close to a draw is ? stupid.

She got that ? to admit to dry snitch on himself to the Feds by saying he evades taxes. (Not like they'll do anything, but that's just the point.)

How the ? is THAT a "win?"

I know right?!

I peeped that ? too ole "never paid taxes a day in his life" ass cat
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Lol Trump was talking about his microphone was broken. Those are the words of someone who took an L
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Really, ? ?
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    I wouldn't say hilary won it...but trump lost it...

At first trump was winning easily i thought (even tho i disagree with him completely)...

Then came the tax questions and dude completely fell apart...he could tell he was ? by looking in the faces of the audience...

From there it snowballed from the stop and frisk issue to the birther issue to his business dealings...all clinton had to do was sit back and generally not ? up..
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Clinton clearly won the first round. Clearly
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    There were points in the debate When, if you looked at Donalds face, you could see he was like
    "Oh ? , Hillary made a great f*ckin point! ? !."

Hillary's answer to the troop withdrawal from Iraq was one of those moments.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    This comment had me in stitches tho.
    "Rosie O'Donnell — I said very tough things to her, and I think everybody would agree that she deserves it and nobody feels sorry for her," Trump said.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Hillary won that. All she gotta do is keep on baiting Trump. He can't help himself. I'm not voting anyway because I'm positive she's gonna win the election.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    I think Trump out chea making Sarah Palin look experienced and smart.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    lol @ @Max. with the struggle troll vote
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump called 14 million a "small loan from his father" and the $650 million he potentially owes in back taxes "not a lot of money" compared to some of his rich friends...

Even though I believe he is a patsy, its still shocking how haughty and pretentious the man is.

Hillary won, but not impressively considering the whole time she was laughing at Trump's retardation and slagging him with catty one liners.

Joke debate
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like i said she would...
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    Do the debates influence you guys votes or do most y'all know who you are or not gonna vote for going into this?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donald Trump
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    lol @ @Max. with the struggle troll vote

I watched 45 mins

Im on record sayn hillary will win
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hilary Clinton
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Do the debates influence you guys votes or do most y'all know who you are or not gonna vote for going into this?

tbh Daily Kos founder made a convincing case the other day that everybody's already made up their mind and poll shifts are basically statistical noise influenced by the current mood of supporters.

Like...........

-1x-1.jpg

Minus 1 point, Plus 1 point. And that ? is within margin of error anyway.

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They tied in their extreme ability to avoid answering the ? question..