Options
    what the ? is going on here?

IC shenanigans w/o the shenanigans
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    MOU and Yams, CP and Cassie, Reesey and her husband, now Khaleesi and this ?

You ppl shouldn't have to come online to create a spark in your respective relationships

Youre right, and I'd prefer not to, but I will defend myself, for as long as I care to.

defend yourself against what? @abraxas she told you she loved you?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall don't get it. Yall peer pressure don't mean a ? thing to me. I'm sticking to what I said on the first page. If yall don't like it, keep it moving, as simple as that
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What exactly am I promising?

Will you be promising to not run to the IC and make threats to expose me whenever you don't get your way?

You've broken that promise before so idk what you want from me.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Ap21 where you been at bro?

I been waiting all week to post the pic of me wearing that ? shirt I was telling you about
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yall don't get it. Yall peer pressure don't mean a ? thing to me. I'm sticking to what I said on the first page. If yall don't like it, keep it moving, as simple as that

...or you can just stop responding, and just ignore this thread all together. Lol
  • Melqart
    edited October 2016
    Options

You ppl shouldn't have to come online to create a spark in your respective relationships

Youre right, and I'd prefer not to, but I will defend myself, for as long as I care to.

She tried to say I was blowing her up when it was the complete opposite. It's why I went on my rant in the adhd thread the other day
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So wait khaleesi was/is having an affair with abraxas? Where Mexican buddy at he finna go el chapo tonight
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    This thread is the result of nuggas giving too much attention to these IC females

? don't you date a poster?

got her pregnant too....

wtf, ? made an IC family but telling other ? to ignore IC females

? was wild... instead of texting eachother like regular people....these idiots had a pm conversation about her getting and taking the pregnancy test...they'll prolly make an announcement soon tho, hope i didn't spoil ?

:s
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • Melqart
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Threatening to expose me every time things don't go your way is also childish.

I may be batshit crazy, but at least I ain't petty.

I take ? to the grave with me.

Lmao.. u mad petty baby girl. How long it take u to find my homie's pics.

That's a level of pettiness I ain't never came close to. I still need that promise tho.

What pics?

@Arya Tsaddiq
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    @Ap21 where you been at bro?

I been waiting all week to post the pic of me wearing that ? shirt I was telling you about

You wearing ? shirts after they smash you?

:joy:
  • MistyKnight
    Options

She tried to say I was blowing her up when it was the complete opposite. It's why I went on my rant in the adhd thread the other day

I was talking about you staying on my reactions.

I mentioned the other social media sites to throw everyone off.

Was I lying though?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bro said they live in the same house but was pm'n each other about the pregnancy :joy:

? is nutty
  • Melqart
    Options
    What exactly am I promising?

Will you be promising to not run to the IC and make threats to expose me whenever you don't get your way?

You've broken that promise before so idk what you want from me.

We'll then there's nothing left to salvage.

So let's leave it at that then
  • Ol Jay's
    edited October 2016
    Options
    :joy: Du a ? ? , reading their pm's
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Abraxas

We both have things that we need to work on... But I know that I've been on one lately and I'm sorry.

I don't want you to hate me. If you don't wanna continue being romantically involved, I hope that you'd atleast consider an forever friendship like we promised.

Going to break Donkey's protocol, I am going to get serious here for a second...

@Khaleesi , you know the thing we discussed via ? ?

Part of the problem is that you don't want to get hurt again, so you play these games by not fully committing to Abraxas, Santiago, or anyone.

You need to make peace with whatever from your past that is holding you back from truly loving someone.

Love is when you found someone where you can be yourself and completely vulnerable around in promise they will not hurt or betray you.

Sounds like you have that problem...

@Abraxas

Right.... I don't know how to love and I'm not in love with him at all. It's been a game all along.

You right, Doc.

Don't know if you are being sarcastic or not...

Let me take another shot in the dark...

You only got with Santiago to get out of that terrible living situation where you were living with those broads.

Perhaps, you convinced yourself and him there was something more to your relationship, but you are always looking for better options, right?

My husband was practically homeless when I met him.

He was living off of me for 6 months before he finally got his first job. We just fell in love in the process.

You have everything so twisted. Just stop.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bro said they live in the same house but was pm'n each other about the pregnancy :joy:

That's...when you know you'be spent too much time on the IC. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.