Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tyara is shaped and looks like my girl.
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Tyara and Jordan would get it all night.
    2. I would say I can't believe the black ? let ole boy bite his lip but in this day and age i'm not surprised.
    3. I should've known Jordan was gonna let the white boy smash.
    4. This season looks like it's gonna be watchable atleast, we'll see.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i watched the first joint wont watch more just was curious only ? with the challenges. post the fights though

cant remember the last realworld i watched.. the gimmick ? is wack as ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best looking female cast ever
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo mike is a fuckn creep
  • Max.
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most black ppl I seen on a real world
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weird seeing a girl that looks like mine getting smashed by Theo.
  • Max.
    Options

Post her
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Post her

Aight here you go
    ? please

wsp1szwjb9nt.gif

Ok

tumblr_mtxhrvgGZG1swh3svo1_400.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's a lot of cast members..

they want ppl to fight n go home n ? ..

I've always watched RW and TC.. so I'm always down, even if it is ?
  • Max.
    Options
    Homie got ? bit a dudes lip n started cryn

What a ?
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed first ep but hopefully this one is better cuz damn last 1 is was garbage
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't even know this was up n running. 6 black castmates tho... I can smell a set up lol.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo bruh.. the blonde haired chick on the far right..

Her name kim.

I played on this virtual 3D chat game with her called habbo hotel and she used to like me but she was annoying & weird as hell back then. Didnt look as good as she do now either..

I remember she used to go spend summers at her grandmas in NC and she always wanted to meet up but we never did. Most we did was text and talk on the phone and ? but I barely paid attention to her cause like i said she was weird back then

It was like a group of us on that site that were really tight, we played it till we were all like 17 then we went from that to all just talking on MSN messenger. I remember she got bad as ? by then so everybody was tryin to get at her. She used to always say she wanted to be a nun and she wont gone have sex because she really wanted to be one.

I knew she was doing modeling work for clothing sites & got tumblr/instagram famous but got damn she done made it onto tv now.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Her name kim.

I played on this virtual 3D chat game with her called habbo hotel and she used to like me but she was annoying & weird as hell back then. Didnt look as good as she do now either..

I remember she used to go spend summers at her grandmas in NC and she always wanted to meet up but we never did. Most we did was text and talk on the phone and ? but I barely paid attention to her cause like i said she was weird back then

It was like a group of us on that site that were really tight, we played it till we were all like 17 then we went from that to all just talking on MSN messenger. I remember she got bad as ? by then so everybody was tryin to get at her. She used to always say she wanted to be a nun and she wont gone have sex because she really wanted to be one.

I knew she was doing modeling work for clothing sites & got tumblr/instagram famous but got damn she done made it onto tv now.

So you still scared or you gonna ? her? @TonyDubbz
    What's up with it g? She look ready.
  • TonyDubbz
    edited October 2016
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

Her name kim.

So you still scared or you gonna ? her? @TonyDubbz
    What's up with it g? She look ready.

Hell yea she ready.

I aint talked to her in years though but the funny thing im still cool with most of the others we kicked it with on there, got they numbers & they skype names, cause when MSN closed down it merged with skype or w/e so every1 u were friends with on MSN are still there on your skype list, ? she even on my list but of course she dont use that account anymore. I dont know if any of the others even talk to her since she done became a internet celeb.. One of the other chicks from back then had just hit me up recently freaking out cause she found out she was on Real World.

& I wont scared of ? ? , ? was just weird back then. You ever seen that movie Carpool where the kid was wearing those big ass goggle glasses? she used to wear glasses like that, like it was cool or something.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    I think that Jordan chick is her sister or something ccause shes Swedish too
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like it so far..

That lip biting ? was stupid.. that thirsty to see a bunch of nothing..

dead @ "though u were gonna put me in the same house as my sister"

MTV ain't ?
  • Max.
    Options