Dating single moms = woat 75% of the time

Options

Comments

• emanuel08
    emanuel08 Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Then don't date them. Problem solved....

its kinda hard to find ones without kids doe lol

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More like 90% of the time.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? ive only heard of on the IC. done knocced off plenty of single moms, most of the time it aint the kids its the hoe ass baby daddy's
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? ive only heard of on the IC. done knocced off plenty of single moms, most of the time it aint the kids its the hoe ass baby daddy's

Conversation is about dating
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Conversation is about dating

allow me to clarify loc... if I got a issue with the BD it aint cuz I fucced and kept it movin , its cuz the ? keep seein me or the kids always bring my name up.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had good experiences dating single mom's.

Was smashing this bad joint from the ? Islands. Dark skin with more curves than a snake......She had slanted cat eyes with a huge bubble.

Problem is, she had a lil rug-rat with a "ain't ? " dead beat dad.

Go to her crib to spend the night. I'm going up to her apartment in the elevator, and I notice this ? keeps side eyeing me trying to see what floor I'm going to.

I exit the elevator on her floor, and I notice he peeps his head out to watch me going down the hallway (red flag no.1). I go in her house kicking it with her and I tell her some sucka-ass ? was mean-mugging me in the elevator, and she says, "oh ? !!" That was probably my baby father!!

? starts bamming on the door. Then she tells me this ? got mad guns. I tell her not to open the door, and she tells me to go hide in her son's bedroom. I'm in the room feeling like a sucka, I ask her son "you got any toys with sharp objects?"

"What about some toy guns that look real?" (The kind lil kids like you get shot by cops with) Ole Fisher-Price see & say toy's having Millennial ? !! I decide to jump out the window. I open it up, and look down, and the cars are so small they look like hot wheels and matchbox cars.

Ole Good Times Cabrini Green (temporary layoffs) deluxe apartment in the sky living ass ? !! Her baby daddy still yelling through the door, "imma ? that ? !!" Then somehow, he gets in the house, he starts banging on her son's bedroom door and I grab his big wheel as a weapon.

His son looks at me with a look of bewilderment on face like, "go out there & take your L."

I say ? it. I gotta go out on my shield if I wanna keep banging this broad. I put the big wheel down and get into a boxing stance. Then I hear the cops in the living room (first time ever a ? was glad for their presence).

She comes in the room and apologizes, I tell her it's cool (playing it off, my heart was beating out my chest) I look at her son.....I wanted to tell him ? YOUR FORT!!

Moral of the story.....Single mom's are the woat.

Did still stay the night, get ? and sloppy toppy for your trouble, and have ole girl make you some pancakes, bacon, eggs with cheese, coffee, and freshly squeezed oj in the morning?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had good experiences dating single mom's.

Was smashing this bad joint from the ? Islands. Dark skin with more curves than a snake......She had slanted cat eyes with a huge bubble.

Problem is, she had a lil rug-rat with a "ain't ? " dead beat dad.

Go to her crib to spend the night. I'm going up to her apartment in the elevator, and I notice this ? keeps side eyeing me trying to see what floor I'm going to.

I exit the elevator on her floor, and I notice he peeps his head out to watch me going down the hallway (red flag no.1). I go in her house kicking it with her and I tell her some sucka-ass ? was mean-mugging me in the elevator, and she says, "oh ? !!" That was probably my baby father!!

? starts bamming on the door. Then she tells me this ? got mad guns. I tell her not to open the door, and she tells me to go hide in her son's bedroom. I'm in the room feeling like a sucka, I ask her son "you got any toys with sharp objects?"

"What about some toy guns that look real?" (The kind lil kids like you get shot by cops with) Ole Fisher-Price see & say toy's having Millennial ? !! I decide to jump out the window. I open it up, and look down, and the cars are so small they look like hot wheels and matchbox cars.

Ole Good Times Cabrini Green (temporary layoffs) deluxe apartment in the sky living ass ? !!
    Her baby daddy still yelling through the door, "imma ? that ? !!" Then somehow, he gets in the house, he starts banging on her son's bedroom door and I grab his big wheel as a weapon.

Moral of the story.....Single mom's are the woat.

1z0kywnmkewx.gif

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    b'mer... wrote: »
    Drama!!! The jealousy and insecurity of the father of the kid for being more of a father figure to the kid. Or your insecurity being that he will always have a direct line to your horl for life (probably get the ? occasionally). Or the beef that may spark between you and him naturally. Now u getting arrested for some dumb ? or worst. smh not worth it so ill pass on that.

Your ? gon fukkk someone u kno after u get arrested. ~Kevin gates (luca brasi 2)

Ain't that ? facing a charge right now? Wonder if he thinks that goes for his wife?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Maximus Rex That's the Ghetto Gospel u posted bruh. Like I said, it's too easy with them. Told one " Yeah, u want the H word alright! Not husband but some HELP! Talking bout " The boys want, we need to take the boys here and there. Sheeed! Let a single dad try that ? ! I throw ? back @ em just like they would 2 a ? man and make it sting just so they know. ? will tell him, her momma and fellow single mama's "I ain't dey dam mama! He want all dat he beta go back to dat ? ."BUT! They let u "GRAB THE ? " Trump Style N E time u want!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Last 2-3 years the best women I encountered was with woman with kids.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Like someone said earlier I ain't gonna date a woman who has a dead beat baby father . Last girl I dated was coparenting. I didn't meet her kids until the 5th month
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Get over it. Most of us are 26+ the likelihood of us dating a female who has a child is gonna increase the older we get

Date younger

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and my woman have been with each other, off and on, for over 3 years. She's 43 and has a daughter that will be 12 later this month. It's been no problems at all, and she don't make me buy things for her daughter.