The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »

Yo this ? Colin licking his chops right now for john wall lol

Pause

Nah he said he gonna crucify john wall just bc Lebron got crucified when he lost

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    john wall all day over IT

Lol negative, healthy Avery we win this game just gonna drop this off omitting tonight's performance. Wizards losing in a series if we're fully healthy and acquire a big at the deadline

20170124_232119_zpslqwki3h2.png

Seems like Bill Simmons the only celtics fans with common sense.

Only thing IT is better at us scoring. He a ? midget. Wall can get score but he's a true pass first PG.

Wall is a better playmaker defender and leader. This wizards team is not good but they've been balling.

IT on this current wizards team would still avg his ppg but the team would be around a 9-10 seed.

Put wall on boston they would trade some of those picks and bring in another big name player to increase their chances to contend with the cavs cuz he's a true center piece and IT is not

Lmao after IT dropped 29 & 12 you silent
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props to the Celtics. Props to the Wizards too. It was a good series, something to build on.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Lol Avery averages 18 & 8 him not playing plays a huge part of our squad its not making excuses it's asinine to compare him to mahimi. Take Beal off the wizards for 2 weeks and it's a drop off. But I'll let yall continue with the anti Celtics sentiment in here fully healthy I feel we can beat anyone outside of Cleveland in a series, still not worried about the wizards, 12 rage posts in a row won't change the fact yall looking up to us In the standings @Dmorgan

Its a ? excuse ? you can't slice it any other way. They are a professional team ? full of professional players. Players get hurt all the time. But guess what? Like Mike Tomlin when asked about somebody being hurt said "THE STANDARD IS THE STANDARD IT DON'T MATTER WHO HURT AND WHO PLAYING."

I'm not saying good players being hurt don't affect a teams play but to always ? , whine and cry about players being hurt ain't what you supposed to be doing. Yet you saying ? nothing about players being hurt and missing games when yall win. Just shut the ? up about it win lose or draw.

Real ? role with who they got and accept the results not ? , whine and cry about who not there and make excuses for why they lost.

You sound like a ? kid "if my big brother was here I would beat your ass" FOH with that ?

You still can't post facts ? count the posts again!!!

Lmao after explaining Avery Bradley being absent, these type of posts were gone this postseason
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what we were thinking spending money on 26m's! Should of just stuck with Sully, or made power moves and spent 34m's on Mosgov and Deng, division champs, a first seed and the eastern conference finals.... yea we ? that up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IT need to sit his ass down.

? said nobody gave them a chance vs Washington
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Putin and Trump on the jet ski with Comey falling off the back
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

That's because after Chicago no one really believed we would beat Washington, these clowns on here had us losing in 6, Washington was best case scenario in 2nd round with there lack of depth and a best player who is s choke artist with no heart
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Bruh damn near every analyst chose the wizards even when we were up 3-2, we've been getting FLAGRANTLY disrespected all playoffs, once again I have no idea why you dislike IT so much, we only play yall twice a year
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    I don't know what we were thinking spending money on 26m's! Should of just stuck with Sully, or made power moves and spent 34m's on Mosgov and Deng, division champs, a first seed and the eastern conference finals.... yea we ? that up

Nah we're the worst 1st seed of all time, our point guard is a defensive liability even tho he had more points, assist, less turnovers and better efficiency then the best point guard in the east.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh damn near every analyst chose the wizards even when we were up 3-2, we've been getting FLAGRANTLY disrespected all playoffs, once again I have no idea why you dislike IT so much, we only play yall twice a year

Because y'all was down 2-0 against the 8th seed and lucked up Rondo got hurt and went 7 games against a 2 man team.

Y'all disrespecting y'all selves.

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Horford is fully acclimated at this point and that money is paying off.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Bruh ya'll got taken to 7 games by essentially 2 players in Beal and Wall and IT was inconsistent as ? . He disappeared on the road. Ya'll won but don't talk like the Celtics are leaps and bounds over the Wizards and you can't see why some picked them to win the series.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Because y'all was down 2-0 against the 8th seed and lucked up Rondo got hurt and went 7 games against a 2 man team.

Y'all disrespecting y'all selves.

Lol pelicans have only been to the playoffs once in the past 5 years. 1st it's we're a 1 man show with no defense now that the bulls or wizards didn't satisfy your Celtics hate you out chea reaching. Give credit where it's due we got to the conference finals 5 years after blowing our team up. Yall haven't been to the conference finals since yall moved to the nola. Smoothie king center stays empty and u wanna talk about disrespecting ourselves FOH
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Bruh ya'll got taken to 7 games by essentially 2 players in Beal and Wall and IT was inconsistent as ? . He disappeared on the road. Ya'll won but don't talk like the Celtics are leaps and bounds over the Wizards and you can't see why some picked them to win the series.

I didn't say leaps and bounds and even gave yall credit but since this is the route you wanna take lol that mahinmi contract blocks yall from signing porter and Bojan back so that bench that is anemic doesn't get much stronger. Meanwhile we have room for 2 max contracts, 2
    Draft and stash bigs, AND a lotto pick. And IT had 27 in game 6 that's not disappearing, don't lash out on me cuz yall are potentially the new hawks
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Celts will get at least two games with home court. These rounds actually help the Celts. Olynk very underrated; his basketball IQ is high to me. As much as I hate the Celts, they have overachieved this year. They have a good coach, a closer, some hard nosed blue collar workers like Bradley, olynk, Nonetheless, Cavs in 6. Too much talent, experience. Hopefully Bron still locked in.
  • OhioState1987
    OhioState1987 Members Posts: 598 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats to the Celtics for advancing to the ECF they have truly gotten better each year under Brad Stevens and I said it last year in a few yrs and one more super star the East will belong to Boston. And shoutout to Kelly Olynyk that's how u supposed to play let your game do the talking but he better not try no ? ? in this 4 game sweep

All Jokes aside I'll give Boston a Game

Cavs in 5
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Boston can't keep up offensively with Cleveland and Cleveland got good defenders to throw at IT with JR and Shump.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ready for this series to start. I have us winning in 4 or 5 games.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Yeah I got Cleveland in 5, MAYBE 6 too much LeBron and we're gonna get killed on the boards, but this is a successful season regardless. With the lotto pick, cap room and 2 big men coming from overseas we have a bright future. Everyone killed us for not making any moves at the deadline but Toronto traded draft picks and ross and got blasted in round 2. Wizards traded a 1st round pick for Bojan and he might walk this offseason lmao