The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol our front court needs to get healthy IT, Avery and smart combined for 71 points poor rebounding did us in again

Al horford not gonna help the rebounding

Yeah him and Jae crowder won't have any impact at all huh? lol

Nope not with rebounding crowder can help the 3pt defense a little. You're too much of a homee to realize this current boston team peaked last year

This is a horrible comment. We haven't had our full roster all year crowder averages around 16 ppg and is one of our best wing defenders he changes the dynamic of our defense. You're horribly misinformed and if we have our full compliment of players on Saturday yall taking the L. FOH with that trash ass comment

? i stand by what i said. Can't wait til the full roster come back. That ain't gonna change the terrible rebounding. Y'all need to make a trade

We're missing around 30ppg, to say a team has peaked while they're missing 2 starters and the entire roster hasn't made an appearance yet. I'm sure ainge will be active at the deadline but a team peaking without 2 borderline all stars is horribly misinformed
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol our front court needs to get healthy IT, Avery and smart combined for 71 points poor rebounding did us in again

Nope not with rebounding crowder can help the 3pt defense a little. You're too much of a homee to realize this current boston team peaked last year

This is a horrible comment. We haven't had our full roster all year crowder averages around 16 ppg and is one of our best wing defenders he changes the dynamic of our defense. You're horribly misinformed and if we have our full compliment of players on Saturday yall taking the L. FOH with that trash ass comment

? i stand by what i said. Can't wait til the full roster come back. That ain't gonna change the terrible rebounding. Y'all need to make a trade

We're missing around 30ppg, to say a team has peaked while they're missing 2 starters and the entire roster hasn't made an appearance yet. I'm sure ainge will be active at the deadline but a team peaking without 2 borderline all stars is horribly misinformed

r1rh5owa90bf.gif

Not this ? again.....

He puts in calls constantly that's a fact lol GM's just don't like dealing with him cuz they feel some of his offers are outlandish. We almost landed Okafor last deadline while u trynna clown
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron did right. He made it and built a team made up of his ? . That's what you're supposed to do.

but to be honest Phil could've said team, crew, group whatever and the outcome would've been the same.
    It's posse mixed with the perception that Bron needs special treatment.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ainge really think he can offer a bunch of ? and keep the only assets people want

i bet gms around the league cant stand dude

maybe people would still think joe dumars was a great gm if he had prorokanov around to fleece in 09 or a friend in high places (mchale)
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if the pels dont get a pass for injuries, neither does Boston

you my guy and all Ax, but miss me with that lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Nah yall won fairly yesterday I'm not taking that away from yall but to say we've peaked with 2 starters not playing is just wrong
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

Nah yall won fairly yesterday I'm not taking that away from yall but to say we've peaked with 2 starters not playing is just wrong

respect
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    ainge really think he can offer a bunch of ? and keep the only assets people want

maybe people would still think joe dumars was a great gm if he had prorokanov around to fleece in 09 or a friend in high places (mchale)

Lol I respect the effort from ainge he finessed deals for IT and crowder his drafting has been kinda shaky but I'm not complaining about his tenure it's been more good then bad
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol I respect the effort from ainge he finessed deals for IT and crowder his drafting has been kinda shaky but I'm not complaining about his tenure it's been more good then bad

in a way id probably be sick of his ? if i was a celtic fan lol

the celtics are the leagues deepest team in players that they never actually acquired
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Lol I knew u were gonna bring that up soon as I retweeted it, ? really been gone 2 weeks off this ? Celtics fans are HEATED at him
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

r1rh5owa90bf.gif

Not this ? again.....

He puts in calls constantly that's a fact lol GM's just don't like dealing with him cuz they feel some of his offers are outlandish. We almost landed Okafor last deadline while u trynna clown

Not saying he doesn't do anything but you been using this as a talking point regarding the trade deadline and draft repeatedly for like 3 years

This and 20ppg are axel staples
  • BlackAX410
    Options

in a way id probably be sick of his ? if i was a celtic fan lol

the celtics are the leagues deepest team in players that they never actually acquired

Nah he tries to improve our roster constantly I'll take that over stagnation any day. I'm mad he brought back zeller and jerebko seeing as how our euro stash players are killing it in their leagues but I think he has 1 more power move left in him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I knew u were gonna bring that up soon as I retweeted it, ? really been gone 2 weeks off this ? Celtics fans are HEATED at him

He has a concussion tho you act like that's not a serious situation any celtics fan heated selfish as ?
  • BlackAX410
    Options

He has a concussion tho you act like that's not a serious situation any celtics fan heated selfish as ?

I'm not mad ijs if u search his name on twitter they ain't with the ? . I don't know the extent of concussions but 2 weeks seems kinda long. It's a brain injury so I wouldn't want him to rush it but that explanation today was horrendous
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Options

I'm not mad ijs if u search his name on twitter they ain't with the ? . I don't know the extent of concussions but 2 weeks seems kinda long. It's a brain injury so I wouldn't want him to rush it but that explanation today was horrendous

Again it's a concussion,duke got banged in the head if he tries to return early cuz he wants to appease cracka celtic fans then gets drilled by a pick and jerks his head and is out another month then what.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES! winslow is out tonight!!
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That boy derozan though. ? damn
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice block siakam! lets get back in this ?
  • NoCanadiansEH
    edited November 2016
    Options
    15-5 run lets gooooo
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Big o on this cavs broadcast is unbearable
  • NoCanadiansEH
    edited November 2016
    Options
    demar keep missing fts smfh ? bron off da court cotdamnit this not the time to be missing fts