The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah it seems like ego n insecurity with la, we know he can call the ? out but he knew damn Well that was gon b kawhi team, let the young ? have that n u come thru n ball when needed
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA got that Dwight syndrome.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alderidge would be a great fit for us too...

get it done masai!
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LA can come play with Russ, IDK if he'll be any happier but the void is there...
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He can lead the sorry ass Nets if the Spurs are looking to hop on the trend and accept a bag of bawls & a double bacon-whopper with extra cheese for him. Get it Done Russian!
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i just saw that on twitter. thats disrespectful lol

I disagree.Disrespect is requesting to rock #23

Rose led the bulls to no titles,won mvp 5 years ago like how is this disrespect? He don't play for the bulls no more his number ain't in the rafters

Bob Love or Jerry Solan didn't win titles but their numbers are retired.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Options

get it done masai!
    LA can come play with Russ, IDK if he'll be any happier but the void is there...
    He can lead the sorry ass Nets if the Spurs are looking to hop on the trend and accept a bag of bawls & a double bacon-whopper with extra cheese for him. Get it Done Russian!

I'm surprised no one said the Suns or Nuggets!
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

get it done masai!

I'm surprised no one said the Suns or Nuggets!

I was thinking those exact teams. The Suns were in the mix when LA was a Free agent and it seems like Denver has been trying to trade for a star player for years now. The were rumored to be interested in Blake and Boogie last year. Denver has the fire power to get it done. Fareid/Nurkic/G.Harris and this years pick could get it done
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kings clippers on ESPN in a few minutes
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's like me with my 12 year old son lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Sonned

HEY

that muay thai clinch is dangerous

brasilians learn that ? early

i bet nene was practicing it before he could hoop

rustle.gif

the escape push off

you get to do a tough guy shove and flee the scene at the same time

jimmy was ready to die for his

lol dem Tiger knees was waiting
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think its ? but hopefully alderidge isnt that dumb to be so egotistical....you on the spurs being coached by one of the greatest coaches ever the ? ??

masai get it done!
    east needs more competition anyways

Spurs just baited the Raps into giving up Valanciunas + assets for LaMarcus. Pop is high Valanciunas and the Spurs wanted to draft him. Casey won't use Valanciunas this season anyways. If they get a good deal they should take it and let JV showcase what he can do
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch talks for Millsap and assets for Aldridge happen...Plus that Budenholzer + Pop connection and history...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm I forgot pau and david lee on the spurs
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    i think its ? but hopefully alderidge isnt that dumb to be so egotistical....you on the spurs being coached by one of the greatest coaches ever the ? ??

masai get it done!

Spurs just baited the Raps into giving up Valanciunas + assets for LaMarcus. Pop is high Valanciunas and the Spurs wanted to draft him. Casey won't use Valanciunas this season anyways. If they get a good deal they should take it and let JV showcase what he can do

its very sad that JV wont get used properly until he either leaves here or casey is no longer our coach and anyone with half a brain can see that ? smh

its scary to think what pop and duncan being around him would do for his game especially duncan he'd soak up so much knowledge
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No More Super Teams: NBA looking to make changing teams harder

These were hidden deep in this Howard Beck Durant Article that I feel are worth talking about:

What’s more, we might never see a superteam like this again. Because anomaly or not, changes to the system are coming:

League and union officials have been discussing a new labor deal for months, and it is expected to include new competitive-balance measures. Call it the Durant Decree.

The primary fix expected by league sources? A mechanism to prevent another massive cap spike.

Also expected: a rule allowing teams to offer rich, multiyear extensions to their stars before they hit free agency—a feature that was wiped out in the 2011 labor deal.

Some team executives believe the new agreement might also include tweaks to the “max” salary formula to make it tougher to collect superstars.

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/operation-stop-the-warriors/?utm_source=twitter.com
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Y'all watching this Houston Phi Slama Jama 30 for 30?

LOL @ this white dude on the 30/30 saying they were playing "rap ball".

Some of these dudes were strange AF.

That dude Rob Williams was the resident thug on the team and best player. He only used the name "Rob" on the back of his jersey lol. He was their best player but got the clamps put on him by Jordan and the Heels in the first NCAA Final. Dude scored 2 points in a final. They said dude was out partying before the final. Good thing for them he declared for the draft.

Then this Benny Anders dude....no one has heard from him in 30 years. Even his family like "we think we in Flint, MI'.
    The next family member, "I think he up in New Yawk". His hometown friends were like "I don't know...i think he's still alive".

Hakeem said he landed in NYC with 3 airline tickets....to Houston, Providence and some other place. He walked outside and felt that Jack Frost and asked a luggage handler which city of the 3 was most like Nigeria and the guy told him Houston and that's how he ended up in Houston.

That Benny Anders ? was crazy I couldn't imagine the pressure of your uncle being Willis Reed and Orlando Woolridge your cousin plus be from a small town, everybody expects you to be great
  • NoCanadiansEH
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »

good article..pretty much stated the obvious though every west team is tryna take out gs and every east team will try to take out the cavs..

lets be honest we all will be waiting for the 3rd finals rematch of these teams.

i could do without that huge ass durant picture too.. 13336-ffaf775847a1bffe72942ad657ad6415.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aka40Cal wrote: »

masai get it done!

its very sad that JV wont get used properly until he either leaves here or casey is no longer our coach and anyone with half a brain can see that ? smh

its scary to think what pop and duncan being around him would do for his game especially duncan he'd soak up so much knowledge

Dude pretty much took us outta the first round. Pacers didn't have an answer for him until they scouted him and he was killing Whiteside before he sprained his ankle. At this point they should part with him for either Cousins or LA cause Casey is too scared and worried to focus the offense around him. I like what Casey preaches defensively but his offense is trash. Just let Demar chuck away and run iso's for him all day