The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

Options

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nba should ban players resting healthy vs +.500 teams

There's a way around that, the teams will just say those players are hurt
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can only rest one player at a time
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nba should ban players resting healthy vs +.500 teams

There's a way around that, the teams will just say those players are hurt

Aint it a fine if you fake injury reports? Or is that just the nfl...
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Solution: if a team is going to play on abc on Saturday, don't schedule them for a game the night before in fear of resting players, if they can do it
  • Beta
    Options
    Smart is shooting just 37 percent from the floor this season — and that’s a career high. Among the 355 NBA players with at least 100 field goal attempts this season, Smart ranks 338th in field goal percentage. Despite occasional hot streaks, Smart is shooting just 28.5 percent beyond the 3-point arc.

Shoutout to Marcus Smart
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Smart is shooting just 37 percent from the floor this season — and that’s a career high. Among the 355 NBA players with at least 100 field goal attempts this season, Smart ranks 338th in field goal percentage. Despite occasional hot streaks, Smart is shooting just 28.5 percent beyond the 3-point arc.

Shoutout to Marcus Smart

0-7 so far
  • Beta
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

Shoutout to Marcus Smart

0-7 so far

BUST
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? from the Sixers today.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart like 3-26 these 2 games without IT, this was a perfect opportunity to showcase something and he failed. Its rumored he's gonna demand $20 mil as a free agent after next year, if he asks that let him and his "winning plays" walk. Hopefully IT is healthy tomorrow cuz we're a got damn lottery team without him
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »

Shoutout to Marcus Smart

0-7 so far

BUST

I'm leaning towards this, I'm trying to be patient but a career high 37% from the ? field is unacceptable for the 6th pick who hasn't improved in year 3. Too many guards in this draft man, smart is an offensive liability. It's not only that his jumper is broke he struggles to take people off the dribble due to lack of explosion and burst, THEN he can't make layups nor finish through contact. Only time he's effective is in the post and even then his shot selection is atrocious, ? been shooting 30% from the field the past 5 games, I getting fed up
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    shoutouts to philly for beating the celtics

Yall like 4 games behind right? ? does it matter to you Yall ain't winning the Atlantic lls
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Yall like 4 games behind right? ? does it matter to you Yall ain't winning the Atlantic lls

i dont care about that division ? just happy yall lost without IT cuz we been getting dragged for losing without lowry demar does what he can though.

this is why you need a second great player/star on your team to try and pick up the workload

i cant front horford put up a good stat line for once celtics need more help lol
  • Beta
    Options

Bruh get it through your head...nobody likes y'all lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont care about that division ? just happy yall lost without IT cuz we been getting dragged for losing without lowry demar does what he can though.

this is why you need a second great player/star on your team to try and pick up the workload

i cant front horford put up a good line
    This ? here. Surprised he didn't drop 40.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »

i cant front horford put up a good line
    This ? here. Surprised he didn't drop 40.

Lol ? stopped scoring in the 4th
  • Beta
    Options

Makes sense since Bjelica gone for the year but I guess casspi okay with not going to a playoff team this year. Good thing is, if he impresses he can be there next year when they make the postseason
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? Philly. Need y'all to kick our ass tomorrow
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nope our players will rock these at shootaround

C54HIFoXMAAMgsc.jpg
  • Beta
    Options
    ? ass celtics about to get another L tomorrow
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

C54HIFoXMAAMgsc.jpg

Nah Son they discontinued those after Hinkie got fired.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah Son wrote: »

C54HIFoXMAAMgsc.jpg

Nah Son they discontinued those after Hinkie got fired.

They back in stock since our big af.r.i.c.a.n Embiid went out